A JYP trainee garners great interests of late,

pretty !!!
yang+bum.jpg

A trainee from JYP Entertainment has been garnering much interests from netizens lately.

Recently photos of this trainee taken together with the JYP singers were posted and circulated on various online community sites, and already caused a hot issue amongst the netizens.

Rumors saying that his name is YangBum , a Taiwanese trainee , born in 1990 , a member of the very anticipated JYP newboy group "Crossfire" , other rumors saying that he left JYP already and went to Taiwan ...

In some of the photos, he was seen posing together with WonderGirls HyeRim and with some of 2AM , 2PM members .

His good looks have earned him much praises from the netizens :

OMG . he's so pretty

look more like a Tomboy

jaejoong ? ”

think he's so close to JYP boys

what a different eyes size between him and Junho ” ><

Looks like the 2nd Nich Khun

hope he debuts soon

JYP boys are the prettiest

wonder what group he will debut in” etc.

More photos

with 2Am JoKwon

UMIKWON2.jpg

2Am SeulOng

1184778919_0707190021.jpg

with 2Pm chansung + 2Am Jokwon

KWONUMI.jpg

with 2Pm JaeBum

UMIJ-BUM.jpg

with Lim /and JunHo

1065184.jpg

20070816118719413613667800.jpg

20070816118719417455365900.jpg

S:TVDaily

CR to Kbites + bacongau33

Guest mezzed

Why is he so pretty? I thought Heechul and Lee Junki were pretty, but this kid has set the bar like so much higher. He makes me feel ugly as a girl. Haha. Just aMazing.

Guest Kiklo

What the.....so pretty!! Seriously couldn't believe he was a boy. He does give off a Heechul vibe, especially with those big eyes.

Guest katamari

the one with chansung is a little freaky to me @_@ he looks so girly there e___e

hes pretty hot in the less girly pictures though, lol

what happened to him :< i hope he debuts soon

Guest AS1AND0LL

He's cute, too cute to be exact lol. I'd like to hear him sing though, looks like he would have a soft voice.

Jw, why does it say Seo Min Hyung under his picture? Or you just forgot to crop that out?

lol i saw that and thought his name was seo min hyung at first, but i think whoever cropped that picture just forgot to crop that part out.

anyways, he's so pretty that it kinda turns me off :/

Guest PuchoKiki~

I'm pretty sure he was dropped already and all of the pictures posted are old/before 2PM/2AM debuted. I've seen him on a couple Taiwanese TV shows. He had a wretch account, but he closed it, so maybe JYP took him back as a trainee?

Guest kpoplovaz

pretty boi.. in the pic...

his face reminds me of max changmin dbsk, heechul and chansung 2pm...

all in one... :rolleyes:

Guest glamchicdiva

but it's kinda old news, isn't it? i remember he was already popular in 2008, when i first liked JYPE artists.. you can find his pictures in the JYPE trainees thread too..

i dunno, but i personally think he's not good looking. he's not ugly, but he just doesn't look attractive/appealing, he looks just like one of those Taiwanese pretty boys..

Archived