How to edit .pdf documents in Adobe Reader

Guest shouyguang_21

Guest shouyguang_21

woops. didn't read rules. reposted in troubleshooting!
To edit text they say you go to the format toolbar and click the "t" (google).. But how to I get to the format toolbar ...

I would appreciate any help!

There wouldn't be one, not in Adobe Reader anyways. That's the difference between Adobe Reader and Acrobat, Reader only lets you view PDFs that have been already created while Acrobat lets you edit them etc. Unfortunately, I don't know of any free programs that can edit them, there are ones that can create PDFs but only through separate text editors or word processors like Word/OOO.

Guest shouyguang_21

^Ah! I got it. Now I know hte difference!

Thank you... I just googled it.. And I found a program called "pdf editor" it seems a bit odd... But it works okay ><" (I hope it doesn't have spyware...)

Guest 4ever_sweet

You can't edit ANY PDF for free. You have to buy the version that lets you edit it.

Most companies use Adobe Acrobat for the fact that it's a very simple and MUCH BETTER than MS Word.

If you really want to edit PDF, you can always look for torrents.

Guest nevets1219

You can programmatically edit and create PDFs with Ruby. All for free of course but there are issues with editing secure PDFs locked by original owner. The simplest way is torrents or $$$ :D

Archived