[movie 2004/5] Wet Dreams 2 몽정기 2

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest yume142

A funny story.. But the storyline is questionable.. I think it has no main goal.. The whole plot was everywhere..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest asiandreamer117

Gahh.. I'd want to watch it because I wub Lee Ji Hoon, but that's also the negative aspect.. I don't think I'd be able to stand the farting. :excl: :(:huh::vicx:

It'd probably ruin the image I have of him as my future knight in shining armor. :phew:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jade_empress

i watched wet dreams 1 & 2 today. well....both story deals on the curiousity of some youth for sex. i personally do not like both movies because sex-themed stories are really not my thing, but i liked wet dreams 2 better. the plot is more solid, unlike 2 wherein i go "huh" every 5 minutes or so. plus the ending is so out of place.

Guest Azura

hehe.. this movie is sooo funny especially wet dreams2 starring Lee JiHoon... when he fart everytime he is aroused.

I agreed....

• 4 months later...
Guest LoveHDG<3

i love lee ji hoon.. but this movie was kind of disappointing to me. funny, but nothing went together! very very weak storyline. and i thought it was kind of gross to see a teacher with a high school student who's so young that she hadn't even started her period yet.

the whole girl-on-girl thing with jeon hyebin & that random girl was SO pointless because they didn't even continue what happened with that. then kang eunbi's character went for another guy in the end anyway?

the trailer was better than the movie itself, haha. oh welll. at least it was funny. :)

• 6 months later...

Archived