Wet Dreams 2 몽정기 2 (2004/5)

Starring: Lee Ji-Hoon, Kang Eun-Bi, Jeon Hye-Bin

Director: Jeong Cho-Sin

Genre: Comedy, Juvenile, School

Runtime: 101mins

Production: Kang Je-Gyu and Myung Films

Distribution: Lotte Cinema

Language: Korean

The story of three 17 year-old high school girls who spend their hours fantasizing about Mr. Right. One of the girls, Oh Sung-Eun, believes she's found her dream lover in young new teacher Kang Bong-Gu, who farts uncontrollably when aroused.

SOURCE : 몽정기 2

몽정기 2

몽정기 2

몽정기 2

몽정기 2

Guest chigurl

I love all the actresses and actors.. And have been looking for a place to DL it and I did check you tube but only liek the trailer for it is out so TT^TT

Any link on where to DL it from?

you can get it at www.shareparadise.net

Guest beaver4ever

i've seen it.....it has it's funny moments...and then others...where ur like HUH?..haha. Not a strong story line though.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Is this a sex comedy? The title is kind of pervert, hehe..who starred in Wet Dreams 1? I'm just curious hehe!

Is this a sex comedy? The title is kind of pervert, hehe..who starred in Wet Dreams 1? I'm just curious hehe!

choi ji woo, yes, this is a sex comedy movie. I think Wet Dreams I was starred by Kim Sun Ah, just not familiar with the main lead guy.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

choi ji woo, yes, this is a sex comedy movie. I think Wet Dreams I was starred by Kim Sun Ah, just not familiar with the main lead guy.

ah okei..thanks for answering my query..kim sun ah's really a versatile actress..she's also in plum blossom..

Guest Choi Ji Woo

choi ji woo, I've seen Plum Blossom, starred by Kim Rae Won. How come I haven't seen her there?

oh, i'm sorry but i'm not that sure..but i'm sure Kim Sun Ah also starred in a sexy movie..sorry for that hehe!

• 1 month later...
Guest yufeifei

THis movie is kinda silly actually but I watched it just because Suna was in it.

Lots of sexual referances and too immature for my liking.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Truelover

Hi,

People should not be alarmed by the Name of this movie. I guess producer have played on this ambiguous name but the movie in clean all long. I've enjoyed it especially well done in female perspective.

Have a nice day,

Kate

• 1 month later...
Guest luckyyou

Hi,

People should not be alarmed by the Name of this movie. I guess producer have played on this ambiguous name but the movie in clean all long. I've enjoyed it especially well done in female perspective.

Have a nice day,

Kate

Actually in Korea, wet dreams isn't considered "gross" as it is in America. They just consider it a part of growing up (puberty) and that's why the title is Wet Dreams. They are going through puberty and getting all these new feelings. It's like Wet Dreams, where the guys are going through puberty and feeing stuff they've never felt. That's all.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest lovehunter12

^ can sum1 gimme the link to dl it T.T?

wanna watch it so badly...~~

ahve been searchin everywhere fer it....~

Archived