Nrg

Guest shinhyun

Guest delici0usbh

yea everyone said that he's the best rapper in NRG.

i wonder how his solo album will be like

yea me too~ i never heard him sing solo so... hmm~ =l lol :D

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizz_J

^ all rapping huh?? if he is or does come out with a solo.. I'll look forward to it. I really miss him..

Well he is a rapper so i guess it's all rapping. I miss him a lot too

Guest mizz_J

Whoa.. is that Yoomin oppa in the middle??

Who's that short chubby guy? Dont tell me he's SungHoon oppa.. cause he doesn't looks like him.. But where is he??

Why is Sungjin oppa soo short?? LMAO. hahahhaha.

I see Hwangsung oppa.. I miss him so much</3

Guest ..kaleena..

oh man, nrg is so awesome and hilarious!!! can someone please tell me where i can find their mv's from their 7th album?? i've been looking for it forever!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Guest delici0usbh

I dont think so. He has that mushroom hair style, & he's freaking short..

um.... that desribes yoomin to me.. lol

Guest mizz_J

um.... that desribes yoomin to me.. lol

LMAO That's Yoomin oppa??? Dont tell me that guy on the tree is Sung Hoon oppa then.. :o WHOA he looks different.

Guest siumeimei1023

man... i cant believe how late I got into NRG... in the begining I was only interested in CMH because hes so cute and funny in LL... then sungjin because hes cute in xman... not until like a month ago when I listened to their music... and I got so into their music... then I was just watching a vid in youtube... saw the member that passed away... it made me tear up even though I dont know him (since I got into NRG so late)

I really hope NRG would come back together... it would be sooo great...

on the other hand, can someone gimme update on CMH's issue with his management company? I miss him soooo much... and seriously, NRG and their management company have been together for like so long and they still exploit them?? thats messed up!

Guest heartdrops

I just read an article about CMH solving the issues with his company. It said something like he will be having a new album and once again participate in shows again.

I can't wait to see him again!