Nrg

Guest shinhyun

gawd! i just love Lee Sung Jin! he's cute, funny, and i like his kind of humor, and the way he talks.... and he is just so talented! ^^ and he's pretty strong as well. why can't the girls in Xman fawn over him like whe he is in Loveletter? lol! ^^

Chun is pretty amazing as well. It was only after watching the LL episodes that I realized he was a great dancer! i mean even if he's being funny most of the time, you can see how good he is when he dances!

Yoo Min is just adorable. I watched him on King Saturday and Star Golden Bell. he looks so naive and his face.... cute! always smiling!

i can't remember the name of the rapper skinhead guy who i think is hot! lol! ^^

can anyone tell me where i can dl the MVs and performances from their latest album? i saw CMH perform Run awhile ago on Arirang and he was so good. He was dancing along with the dancers and singing LIVE!!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

so is sungjin and myunghoon going to the army? someone on the loveletter thread said myunghoon is cuz he's leaving soon...i don't like korea's law on all males ahving to go to the army...it makes me sad...especially since all the celebs that i like are going THIS year....but a few of the ppl i like are coming out...(like kyesang..heehee)

Guest mrshyunbin

YAY!!! i finally found the group :D

i love NRG they have really nice voices and are so cute and they seem to have really fun personalities. I wouldn say that there typical pretty korean boy goodlooking but they're sooo FREAKIN ADORABLE AND CUTE lol

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

does anyone know what the deal is with chunmyunghoon and music factory (their company)? i just saw this article on a korean entertainment news site but didn't want to really read it all.....i think there's something about a lawsuit and contracts??? oh, and money?

Guest sea_lavender

lawsuit and contracts??? o_0

haven't heard about them for awhile....

does anyone have news about them? ^^

oh by the way, whoever wants to have NRG songs, u could PM me.. ^^

just songs..coz i don't have much on their perf and MV.. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest infernal

Has anyone got any cool pics of Sungjin? I have a huge crush on him since seeing him on X-man recently. I want pics to drool over!

Guest kibumsarang

does anyone know what the deal is with chunmyunghoon and music factory (their company)? i just saw this article on a korean entertainment news site but didn't want to really read it all.....i think there's something about a lawsuit and contracts??? oh, and money?

Well my dad told me about this from a korean website

CHM cannot come on variety shows anymore cause he went on a show without the comapaines permission

so hes banned from going to any shows, im not quite sure bout rainbow romance. I think this happened on king saturday or young boyz resaerch ( cant remeber ) i was watching when sung jin and yoomin was there

chm suddenly apperared, ( he just finshed fimlming rainbow romance ) and they ley him on the show because it was his birthday. well im not quite sure if this is true,

but imagine love letter without chm!!! :(:(:(

Guest jngshin

Well my dad told me about this from a korean website

CHM cannot come on variety shows anymore cause he went on a show without the comapaines permission

so hes banned from going to any shows, im not quite sure bout rainbow romance. I think this happened on king saturday or young boyz resaerch ( cant remeber ) i was watching when sung jin and yoomin was there

chm suddenly apperared, ( he just finshed fimlming rainbow romance ) and they ley him on the show because it was his birthday. well im not quite sure if this is true,

but imagine love letter without chm!!! :(:(:(

oh is this when he randomly came on Youth Investigates the Life? He just showed up, and I think the show cut off a couple of the other stars in order to make time for him.

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

my dad read a korean newspaper and this is what i got from it....

i guess since cmh is so busy doing his own thing, he hasn't been doing stuff with the rest of NRG only scheduling things for himself. which made the managers mad....but personally, i think it has something to do w/cmh making lots of money and gaining popularity.....

Guest heartdrops

I read this article this morning that after some contract disputes/arguements with his company, Chun Myun Hoon will be starring in the drama "Smile Again". He will be a silly character who is close friends with Kim Hee Sun. And this is his first time being in a drama other than starring in MBC's Rainbow Romance.

Guest formula17

I recognized Sung Gin from xman. He's a very funny guy and straight-forward too. I wonder how old is he? I thot he was about 27 or 28. But in xman, Park Kyung Lim called him oppa. So yeah, how old is he??? He still looks soo cute as ever.

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

I read this article this morning that after some contract disputes/arguements with his company, Chun Myun Hoon will be starring in the drama "Smile Again". He will be a silly character who is close friends with Kim Hee Sun. And this is his first time being in a drama other than starring in MBC's Rainbow Romance.

he's on rainbow romance now? i've been so behind on my rainbow romance, i've barely seen kim ki bum comeback.... :ph34r: i need to catch up :crazy: !!!!

Guest sungaaah

^^ i juss started watching rainbow romance and he is HILARIOUS on it

yea .. my mom told me about that problem w/ the management company ..

hope they figure something out before something bigger happens ..

Guest jangmishi012

Hello... I know this is a bit late...

I HAVE NRG'S 7TH ALBUM!!!

If anyone needs it, please feel free to IM with AIM!

AIM s/n: jangmishi012

Just let me know that you are from soompi!!!

Guest rlyn_xen

NOOOOOOOOOO.. don't kiss her!!!!!!!!

LOL.. I love Chun MyungHoon.. I think he's cuter than Brian in Love Letter cute competition. Artificial cute > Natural cute! LOL