f(x) Krystal apologises officially after being criticised for inappropriate broadcast attitude

Guest SweetSerein

it must have been super boring for her...seems like theres alot of older people..maybe they shouldn't have young people on the show because its uninteresting. sucks for her. she shouldve pretended..lots of stars do that.. when the camera is on them..their eyes are opened super big and they put on a smile. hahaa.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cantthinkofaname

i watched an episoder of Dream Team, she was there and i have to say she is quite cold (she seem to give off an arrogant vibe without really meaning to). i think she is not type of talkative and active girl... but beeing an artist in Korea, she should be more careful when she's in a show.

Korean fans are scary :P

you do know that some ppl do give off that vibe w/o them knowing, it comes naturally for them, like for instance, me i give off a cold vibe and arrogant look if i'm concentrated or just thinking hard. but when you get to know that person, guess what they're the nicest ppl you'll ever met.

Did Super Junior ever apologize for celebrating their member's birthday party during somebody else's performance? Did Seungri apologize for his racist comments?

apparently, fans will never see that since they're so goo goo gaa gaa over their male idols

Guest Regina Rae

Why does it seem like a lot of Korean female "idols" have such nonchalant attitudes? Someone needs to tell these girls they're basically famous for their looks only. I'm not saying they're completely talentless, but let's be honest. They don't have the right to be divas. If you're 16 years old, with average vocals, and you don't write your own music or have much control over anything in your music career, you can shut the hell up, because you're really nothing special. And this goes out to everyone. I'm not singling out Krystal or Koreans. I'm talking about everyone. Korean or not.

Also, I'm so sick of people saying "I'll work harder!" Get a new line already.

Guest vip_gd

you guys should really watch(or at least skim) through the show

krystal seems quite attentive most of the time, i see her smiling and chuckling

i think she's the type of person who can't sit in one position or stay focused after a long period of time without

fidgeting, moving and doing random stuff(like playing with that cardboard cut-out) .. but i'm sure she's listening. i know she has to be somewhat aware(you can't say completely) of that just in case someone asks her a question or something.

i'm not saying what she did was excusable, my point is, this shouldn't really be much of a huge matter :T

she's a sweet girl.

Guest Kui4eva

Why does it seem like a lot of Korean female "idols" have such nonchalant attitudes? Someone needs to tell these girls they're basically famous for their looks only. I'm not saying they're completely talentless, but let's be honest. They don't have the right to be divas. If you're 16 years old, with average vocals, and you don't write your own music or have much control over anything in your music career, you can shut the hell up, because you're really nothing special. And this goes out to everyone. I'm not singling out Krystal or Koreans. I'm talking about everyone. Korean or not.

What new line would you use then?

Guest ninyaah

Oh come on, people. I'm sure a lot of you have been in the same situation at least. Who acts like an energizer bunny all the time, anyway? I, for one, get bored really easily and drift into my own little world. I'm far from being a fan of Krystal, but I'm not going to be rude just because of this. Like what the others have stated, she apologized. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill and move on.

Guest doremii*

yeah that is pretty disrespectful. You shouldn't show attitude in front of elders and especially not when you're on tv lol I'm glad she apologized.. anyways let's move on and not make this into a bigger deal.

“ you cant help it , its runs in your family ”

lol wtf is this comment. what a pinkberry.

i watched an episoder of Dream Team, she was there and i have to say she is quite cold (she seem to give off an arrogant vibe without really meaning to). i think she is not type of talkative and active girl... but beeing an artist in Korea, she should be more careful when she's in a show.

Korean fans are scary :P

that's ridiculous lol People also tell me that I "look" like a pinkberry/arrogant person when they first meet me but I'm not mean/pinkberryy at all.. it's just how I look :lol:

If this happened in America, nobody would even cared.

no really. it's called cultural difference.

you do know that some ppl do give off that vibe w/o them knowing, it comes naturally for them, like for instance, me i give off a cold vibe and arrogant look if i'm concentrated or just thinking hard. but when you get to know that person, guess what they're the nicest ppl you'll ever met.

uh, the poster DID say that she seems to give off those vibes without meaning to.

Guest cantthinkofaname

exactly what do you expect them to say? she already admit that she was at fault, what more can she say?

"so sm please kick me out of f(x) because apparently i committed a crime in the eyes of koreans"? like honestly really?

Guest coldfire-x

^ I think the person meant artists in general. Whenever (new) artists are asked about their effort or something 98% of the time they always say something along the lines of working harder to show the fans a different side of them or something.

Guest Dorkiilove

She messed up but at least she apologized? Unlike many other idols.

It's never enough if you're a female idol.

If your a girl idol and you did "SOMETHING UNFORGIVEABLE", fangirls will WANT YOUR HEAD ON A BLOODY STICK!

Guest bigitee9256

yea i do agree she is still young and she just came from the US. so its no wonder that she doesn't know about this so they should actually give her a chance

actually hasn't it been almost eight years since she came to korea? meaning she grew up in korea and therefore should know that respect is important.

Guest cantthinkofaname

^ I think the person meant artists in general. Whenever (new) artists are asked about their effort or something 98% of the time they always say something along the lines of working harder to show the fans a different side of them or something.

i guess idols have to be more specific these days, when they say "i'll work harder" meaning they'll work harder to improve themselves, but w/e

It's never enough if you're a female idol.

If your a girl idol and you did "SOMETHING UNFORGIVEABLE", fangirls will WANT YOUR HEAD ON A BLOODY STICK!

i don't get where people get that Krystal is receiving this reaction o_o

and idk why people are saying it's blown out of proportion. she was rude, so people are saying it was rude. how is that blown out of proportion?

^ word.

it's kind of 'duh that this is gonna be on tabloids and be reported' but

none of the netizens comments were necessarily hating on krystal -___-

it's actually soompiers this time who are 'BLOWING IT OUT OF PROPORTION'

which seems to be the case for most kpop topics these days

lol great. this on top of being untalented. being young is NOT an excuse, the younger you are the more respect you show.

and i don't think people are using it as an excuse

it's the fact that she's young and experienced that she is more prone to make mistakes.

Guest riehae

since it's her first.

hopefully she will be extra careful next time.

when she's in a show or anything public she has to be attentive at all times.

this is korea.

Archived