Soompiers Who Say They Can't Remember Whether They've Replied To A Thread Before

theninthtrack

Do they really?
No matter in which thread I come, be it the L&R, general or tech thread, there's always some people who use this one sentence:

"I can't remember if I've posted/replied here before, but..."

And then they proceed with replying to the OP.

I find that really odd as Soompi forums actually marks the topics that you've replied to on those 'boxes' next to the topic title and unless someone's actually new to forums there shouldn't be no reason for you not to know whether you've replied or not =/ Or are some people using a different layout where replied topics don't get marked?

I'm aware some people use that as an 'excuse' to post more or something, but it annoys me they're playing ignorant while you don't really need to? Just reply, who cares if you reply twice to a topic :mellow:

I'm extremely bored here so excuse me for this very random topic.

Guest prisonerzero

There's a mark to the topics you've replied to? lol What is this? I never noticed. XXXD.

EDIT: Oh, is it the white thing on the right bottom corner? Hahaha. If it is, I feel so lame for not knowing what that was until two years later.

Guest mz simmonz

sometimes there are some old but very interesting topics from months ago that are brought up by new posters and there are sooo many pages to the thread that I really can't remember if I replied or not. Also, if you post a lot, even if you bring up the "topics I replied to" option, there can be tons of pages to sort through, so why bother? Answering a topic more than once is fine, maybe your opinion changed since you last answered.

Guest LiSAiSViPx3

omg , there's a mark ? >w<

I never knew thatt o:

-----

but yeah , i sometimes say that , cause I really don't remember if I did . o-o

Guest MarkXD

I don't see the problem in posting again as long the reply isn't some silly spam.

You can always go to the bottom of the page and click the "Topics: I Replied" option.

I actually do remember which ones I have replied... When I come across the thread I remember if I did or not reply lol. ^^ But I had no clue there was a mark!!! hahahaha.. and I've been here for two years. I'm so ashamed of myself.

Guest AoiAi

Well, as long as they're not spamming...

And wow, I never knew that there's a mark for topics you replied to. O__O

Guest iyagi

lol tbh for a long time I had no idea what that little white mark on the boxes were for. Like seriously, I always wondered and it didn't really click until one time I filtered the threads to find topics I replied in, and they all had white-marked boxes and I was like "...OH."

Yeah, so now I don't do the "Idr if I replied or not but..." thing before posting lol.

Guest vip_gd

the white corner thingy means it's marked?

so all these years, i've been doing the old fashion way??

my god, i never knew ..

There's a mark to the topics you've replied to? lol What is this? I never noticed. XXXD.

EDIT: Oh, is it the white thing on the right bottom corner? Hahaha. If it is, I feel so lame for not knowing what that was until two years later.

haha, I acutally never knew that there's a mark!

-hides in shame-

i didn't know there's marking on topics i posted in...

...I've been using soompi for over a year... I never knew about the marking on the topics... :unsure: well, you don't need to be annoyed if they're making more posts anyways... they just want to be considerate.

omg , there's a mark ? >w<

I never knew thatt o:

-----

but yeah , i sometimes say that , cause I really don't remember if I did . o-o

I actually do remember which ones I have replied... When I come across the thread I remember if I did or not reply lol. ^^ But I had no clue there was a mark!!! hahahaha.. and I've been here for two years. I'm so ashamed of myself.

lol I never noticed those marks, so maybe I should pay more attention. I say that, but only when I really don't remember whether I replied or not. XD

Well, as long as they're not spamming...

And wow, I never knew that there's a mark for topics you replied to. O__O

the white corner thingy means it's marked?

so all these years, i've been doing the old fashion way??

my god, i never knew ..

Well. That explains a lot. :P

Guest EHNerJI

wow. I had no idea about the marks either LOL.

I don't normally pay attention to the icons, just the title of the topic hmmm.. o . o

Yeah, I think most people aren'tttt doing it on purpose LOL.

Guest Hazy

Um, some people with 10k posts or something will still go into a topic (and ignore the little read mark) and reply even though they've done it before...

But yeah, it's kinda pointless to say that cos no one will actually go back and read their other post.

Geez. haha

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

can u remember what you did half a year ago?

exactly.

some threads have lived for a couple of months, maybe even 1 or 2 yrs.

how am I suppose to remember if i've replied there or not xD

I still don't know what everyone is talking about. That is, the little mark that shows you have posted on a thread before.

I usually remember which threads I have posted on before. There are a few exceptions where a thread looks similar, but I still post since there are some that are similar to another (especially in the relationships area).

Archived