Help with Mini SD memory cards.

Guest skwannabe

Guest skwannabe

Ok, I have a 1 gig mini sd and usually use it on my 904sh. And I have this digital camera that was given to me but my friend lost the USB cord and he thought it was useless. Plus he went to buy a power shot anways >>.

So I noticed until today that it takes SD memory card. So I was just wondering if it take my mini sd with a SD adapter. So I tried and worked. But I forgot it had all my stuff from my phone and never really noticed until now. No its formatted for the digital camera not my phone. So I tried reformatting it and now my phone doesn't even recognize the card. It says 0% free and 0% in my mini sd. Any help? Thanks.

Can you format it in your phone?

If not, possibly try to format it in windows to FAT. Might need FAT32 doubt ntfs.

In other words, the camera might have formatted it to a file system it likes and the card came in a file system that was more compatible and better (WHY do people format their cards? just delete them after xfer)

Archived