♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So our Khunnie had his Vlive and here are some things he had talked about :) Still can't find a full vid w/ eng subs though.

Vlive w/ Nichkhun

DWssruVUQAEx8Uh.jpg

Khun just said should i speak english? Korean? Thai? Or Chinese? Sorry i cannot speak spanish

Lol it's alright even if you can't speak Spanish :) You already know a lot of languages already lol And how's your Chinese speaking skills? *cough cough* I see a fellow fan from the PH!

DWstZ7gVwAACpci.jpg

he keeps repeating everything he’s saying in like four languages pfjdnd i love this cutie

DWstdiNVAAAKJC1.jpg

Khun: "I'd love to go to Canada"

Me: "Yes, you say that but whennnnn????"

Hands up to all the Canadian khuntorians here :)

DWsyEZgVQAAzoyp.jpg

Nichkhun: I didn't take Spanish in high school. I took French actually. Bonjour. Je m'appelle Khun. S'il vous plaît. Merci beaucoup. Au revoir! Je t'aime beaucoup petite... I don't know what I am saying.

I would love to hear him speaking in French! :wub:

DWu00HFVAAAWDF5.jpg

cr to lien, dadtaec, Tuo_YH, just a fan

BLACK + RED is the new in! lol :wink::wink: From cap to mask to jacket to phone case to power bank to shoes:glasses::blush:

02/24/18 Nichkhun

DWyC4cgVwAECxSS.jpg

DWyC5aDUQAAX5rY.jpg

DWyC6dcUQAIkSmu.jpg

DWyC7jBUMAAZRyO.jpg

cr as tagged

Spoiler

6 years ago, on this same day, here is Khun at the airport as well sporting the RED + BLACK combination :wink:

120224 Incheon Airport

DWxdMQYUQAA718z.jpg

DWxdMQWVQAER4tN.jpg

cr to owner

[V Report] 2PM’s Nichkhun is totally down for fan meeting in California

Broadcast date: Feb. 23
Starring: Nichkhun of 2PM

Nichkhun of boy band 2PM said he would like to hold a fan meeting event in California in a live broadcast held via Naver’s V app Friday. 

At the beginning of the broadcast, the singer announced that he will hold a fan meeting event in Bangkok, Thailand on March 3. 

“If you can come abroad, you may come! But you will have to pay for the tickets yourself,” he said archly. “Junho and Chansung will also come. Come people! Thailand is good!”

Talking about fan meeting, a fan asked him to hold a fan meeting event also in California.

“I would love to go to California. Actually, my Cali friend -- my high school friend -- came over to my house yesterday. We were talking about Cali and … Oh my god I want to go!” he said. “Someday, soon, (we may hold a fan meeting event in California.)”

cr to kpopherald

20180227 Nichkhun at Emquatier for Tao kae noi New Presenter Press Conference

Nichkhun said he was glad for having an opportunity to work with Tao Kae Noi team again. He felt they were like a family because 2PM had once been presenters for Tao Kae Noi.

DXAo6RbVQAAWKaO.jpg

DXBqUXAXcAw9iYg.jpg

DXBm2h7W0AEEHUI.jpg

DXCoR4mU8AAfQRL.jpg

DXCoUhQU0AA9FSw.jpg

DXBeMS7XkAARPf-.jpg

Spoiler

DXBn2ycX0AAqAuI.jpg

DXBn9JlW0AItprd.jpgDXBoOvOXUAEg-rY.jpgDXB1b5YU8AAjH6w.jpg

cr to owners

Who can forget Vic's outfit on all her Paris Fashion Week appearances? :):) Indeed a fashionista!

From Tencent Video Weibo, Victoria going to the Chanel show on March 6th Tencent will do an interview with Victoria on that day

DXA88amWsAAuHcF.jpg

cr to Yen

VictoriaSong’s Paris Fashion Week!

2016 - Dior

DXCwnLRWsAI9lGu.jpg

2016 - LEOWE

DXCwnLTW0AAxdA7.jpg

2017 - Saint Laurent

DXCwnLQWkAADG_y.jpg

2018 - Chanel (COMING SOON)

cr to fxmalaysia

Excited for her outfit!

Victora Song's schedule notice: Paris fashion week flight information: 03/03 AF185 HongKong (HKG) (T1) to Paris (CDG) (T2), Take off at 23:25 LT, Landed at 5:40 LT.03/07 AF188 Paris (CDG) (T2) to HongKong (HKG) (T1), Take off at 23:30 LT, Landed at 18:35 LT.Let’s looking forward

DXCVI7wV4AEzu-P.jpg

DXCVJAZUQAAZlEy.jpg

cr to WithQian

Throwback Tuesday guys! :) So what can you say? :D cr to xxeln

[05/07/17] Spotted something in Nichkhun's album at JSTYLE's official weibo album?
and why on earth they inserted her photo in Nichkhun's album? I mean, yeah there might a mistake, i'm not that delu. But something telling me something *smirk* if you know what i mean

photo 18252414_279182249207702_250791910736658432_n 2.jpg

Ok so Chereen where did you get that? lol

photo 28158747_407473409723124_4231755921547591680_n.jpg

Archived