♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always & forever? Hmmm.. that line reminds me of something. lol :phew::phew::phew: Advance happy birthday Khunnie!

Khun's bday banners!

aww khun's bday banner 'Open the door, we're in front of your house. Let's have a bday party~'

CIHGUkNWEAAUWiv.jpg

(cr;黑小夜小姐是个粉湿)

2PM′s Nichkhun Reveals He Wants to Live in House Without Cockroaches

tumblr_nqe6jsBuhg1rnngelo1_500.jpg

2PM′s Nichkhun revealed what kind of house he wants to live in.

On the June 23 broadcast of SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show, the 2PM members were asked “What kind of house do you want to live in?”

Nichkhun responded, “I want to live in a house without cockroaches,” to which Jung Chan Woo said, “Is there someone who wants to live in a house with cockroaches,” causing the members to burst into laughter.  

Nichkhun shared that he really hates cockroaches, and Chansung added that Nichkhun even woke him up while he was sleeping to ask him to catch a cockroach.

Meanwhile, 2PM, who is currently promoting My House, is set to hold two days of concerts at the Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Gymnasium on June 27 and June 28. 

Source

I'm so jealous at that fan right now! :w00t::w00t:

When the fan looked at Khun, she staggered slightly so Khun asked her 'where are you hurt?' fan said 'I'm not!' Khun then slightly stared at her feet and asked 'Then why did you stagger?ㅜㅜ' Khun is so sweet! ><

CILiTpEUEAAnBs0.jpg

Hmmm.. won't you celebrate it with someone special Khun?? :phew::phew::phew: Someones back in Seoul today :phew::phew: Just saying.

Fan: What will you do on your birthday?
Khun: I will drink wine alone quietly
Fan: Let's go play with us fans
Khun: What? I couldn't hear you? I'm not good at Korean

CILeeDMVAAAS9rK.jpg

(cr @.E__ggg)

Just in case I won't be able to be online tomorrow I'll be greeting Khun in advance! Don't forget to greet him guys :D 

Happy birthday to our loving, caring, gentleman, sweet, handsome, pabo Nichkhun!

11206084_922529117809219_642143603435297

credits to We Got Married Khuntoria

Guest camillekv

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPA !! :wub::wub::wub:

HE SAID BACK THEN THAT HE'S GOING TO MARRY BEFORE HE TURN 28 , AND THEN NOW BEFORE 40 ??! :D CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG ! :D I READ IT SOMEWHERE A LONG TIME AGO :D THEN I SUDDENLY REMEMBER IT ! :D

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b464_2000&cut_

Archived