♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're really slim right now oppa! lol

150620 Khunnie - Fansign event at Incheon

CH8IuYUUsAAcJ3I.jpg

[FA] Fan: You've gotten really slim! You're eating well, right?
Khun: Yes. But am I really slim? *blinks eyes with his long lashes*

CH8IuntUYAAYFly.jpg

[FA] The fan went to Khun and she was so nervous that she kept repeating 'I really like you' to Khun but Khun said 'You said that when you're Junho's fan, don't lie' On the note she wrote to Khun 'Nichkhun oppa ♥ Please marry me >_< ㅋㅋ' but Khun went 'Don't wanna!' because he said she's Junho's fan

CH8ofSdUYAEoRu8.jpg

Khun said Taec will be treating (food for fans) tomorrow. He then said that he has Taec's card with him XD Hearing his name, Taec asked what Khun was talking about and Khun just said, 'I said you're handsome~' xD

Embedded image permalink

credits to 2PM Nation

hey guys  i just want to share something after rewatching khuntoria episodes for the 9 time i just realised in episode 14 when they exchang phone numbers khun saved victoria"s number on the phone with a black teddy bear but then, he used another phone to call her phone is khun have tow phones or what!!! :sweatingbullets: 

Yup Khun has more than 1 phone @festina27:D I don't know any more details about it but Khuntorians say that he uses the other for his personal contacts ;);) Until now they speculate that Khun & Vic uses another phone for personal use :phew::phew::phew:

thanks for the answer it clears everything  :D

By the way, guys do you know any songs that reminds you of Khuntoria? I mean aside from the ones used as background music for their WGM episodes. I haven't updated my 'Khuntoria' playlist for a while so I wanted to add songs before I go back to being busy again. Any song suggestions aside from 'They Don't Know About Us' by One Direction & 'More Than You'll Ever Know' by Boyz II Men? Thanks! :D

By the way, guys do you know any songs that reminds you of Khuntoria? I mean aside from the ones used as background music for their WGM episodes. I haven't updated my 'Khuntoria' playlist for a while so I wanted to add songs before I go back to being busy again. Any song suggestions aside from 'They Don't Know About Us' by One Direction & 'More Than You'll Ever Know' by Boyz II Men? Thanks! :D

@twinkies20 Maybe you should hear this song. Imagination and a Little too much by Shawn Mendes. I always think of them and i think these songs are fit for them kkk. Here are the songs:

Hi Khuntorians~! Been a looooooooooooooong time. About 3 to 4 years to be exact. I was a very avid Khuntoria supporter back in the day but life got the better of me as it also did Khuntoria.  I don't know why after so long, I woke up and surfed around the net today suddenly missing them. 

I know that in between years ago and now, many things  have happened. They've both moved on, linked themselves to other people, grew up so to speak but I'd like to believe they are still good friends who are supportive of each other. 

In many ways, for them the saying, 

“If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

Comes to mind. 

I think it's commendable that even though both idols have moved on from their past bonds, many Khuntorians still support them separately and whole-heartedly.  

Chincha...Thanks you all, for still being here...and being a place I can come back to when memories float to the surface. :)

@twinkies20 "Always be my baby " Mariah Carey kekeke

@twinkies20 Maybe you should hear this song. Imagination and a Little too much by Shawn Mendes. I always think of them and i think these songs are fit for them kkk. Here are the songs:

Thanks for the suggestion friend @snixxnkv_stv!

Hi Khuntorians~! Been a looooooooooooooong time. About 3 to 4 years to be exact. I was a very avid Khuntoria supporter back in the day but life got the better of me as it also did Khuntoria.  I don't know why after so long, I woke up and surfed around the net today suddenly missing them. 

I know that in between years ago and now, many things  have happened. They've both moved on, linked themselves to other people, grew up so to speak but I'd like to believe they are still good friends who are supportive of each other. 

In many ways, for them the saying, 

“If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

Comes to mind. 

I think it's commendable that even though both idols have moved on from their past bonds, many Khuntorians still support them separately and whole-heartedly.  

Chincha...Thanks you all, for still being here...and being a place I can come back to when memories float to the surface. :)

@twinkies20 "Always be my baby " Mariah Carey kekeke

Hi @Tressia! I don't know exactly what to say but I guess welcome back! :D I love your quote! It definitely suits Khuntoria very well. If you have time I highly suggest you browse on the previous pages of the thread :) Many had happened esp during the 12 months and we're still fervently praying that 2015 will definitely be a year for Khuntoria. KV fighting!

[FANPIC] 150621 2PM Mini Fanmeeting

1_34.jpg

Q: How many pizzas and chicken can you eat?

Khun: Taec and Chan have a family size pizza each and the rest of us has a chicken per person.

1_35.jpg

Guys: Are there any male fans?

Girls: There is.

Khun: That's a Wooyoung fan, no?

Fans: Lulz

Wooyoung: .....

2_8.jpgcredits to owners

Archived