♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guyssss ! :bawling::bawling: Belated Merry merry christmas and A happy New Year to all of you my dearest fellas ! :wub: it's 2018 already and we are still in this page. And still no updates to this year. Many things happened and will going to happen.I'm curious if other members here gave up already on our craft or just too busy. Let us know guys. We have a private chat box here so lets talk there. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone..

I'm a khuntoria fan, I just woke up from my hibernation.

I just rewatch (marathon) khuntoria wgm, and still rewatching over and over again till now.

Just in case, I'm affraid that I skipped something between them. no matter how many times I watched them together, it still bring such a strong effect to me. how I would smile while watching them being lovey dovey, unconciously.

their moment still make me feel thousands butterfly all over my body.

well, how I should start this? I feel a little lost here.

I’ve been knew about them for years, I support this couple with all my heart. Although he... yeah, I will skip that part. I still grip my hope tightly while supporting them in silent. I don’t know why I miss the so much all of sudden after all years. Gosh.. the feelsssssssssssss is overload..

My khuntoria feeeellsssssssssssssssssssssssss..

And what sadden me the most is, I just get to know about this beautiful thread. I start to read this thread last week. If you ask me about will I read all the pages in this thread? YES I WILL.

And I have long long way to go. I’m on 45th page today. Pray for me. For my heart. For my disappointment when I found that some pics and vids are deleted. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY................ I’m late T^T

Where am I years ago? I only used YT and Google to update about khuntoria.

GOSH my heart,

Now, I often wonder about khuntoria and their true feeling. But sometimes I try to maintain my self restrain about their relationship. I don’t know why I should do that when I believe that They are in a silent relationship. They couldn’t careless, because I know that they want to protect each other as in victoria want to protect nichkhun and Nichkhun won’t want to loose, he want to protect victoria more than anyone.

Okay..

Just call me delusional, I’m okay with that.

Last week, I tell this to my friend, I can’t keep it alone. Since all the kuntoria feels is  hovering me all of sudden after I rewatching their wgm. I told her about khuntoria, how I insecure that they are real but I can’t believe that they are not real. Coz I DO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE REAL. At least for me! Then I told her about vic’s rumour and khun’s past relationship (which is she knew it to since she is kdrama lover but not into kpop thingy). Then she told me that “I think he has a relationship with vic’s for real, and he is covering his true relationship with going date publicly). At first, I feel that she is talking nonsense to make me feel ease about my khuntoria feeling. How I hope it’s true. It’s okay to call me delusional :D but I’m happy. But when I think about it again, after all the broke up moment, it’s just getting more complicated. Vic and khun will get all the blame if they bring their relationship publicly (I will be so happy if it really happen tho).

How I want to ask them to move to my country where they can date and get marry without being judge although they are top celebrities.

But, I keep thinking about these for past few days. Khuntoria’s hidden realtionship. Mix feeling. But, I just feel happy that I HAVE HOPE. MY KHUNTORIA FOREVER.

I also watch their radio star show. If they didn’t have something going on between them, they wouldn’t be  so awkward, they barely look at each other, but nichkhun seating position is so obvious. Their arm. So close. I can feel it. I just feel it. Ughhhhhhh my weak heart. HELP.

JUST GET MARRIED FOR REAL (but I will always support them, whatever happen in the future, coz I love them.)

I need more khuntoria. When I read this thread, I realized that there are many moment that I didnt know, but I can’t see that coz most of pics and vids are broken (deleted) T^T my weak heart.

AND, I just realize that they often mention each other. Especially khun, GOSH this guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he love her to death hahhahaha.

Whereever he go, he is like “I’m a married man, sorry. I’m taken.” He also mention her in 2 pm show, where they do the cooking challenge.

Please just give a bunches of hope about khuntoria. That’s all what I really need right now. T^T it’s not an empty hope. I know it. I just know it.

thank you so much guys.. I'm sorry to spam. I have no place to talk about khuntoria T^T

nice to meet you all. khuntoria forever!

Hi everyone!!! Not sure if you still remember me coz it's been ages since I last posted here on our beloved thread! I'm so sorry I weren't able to update at all. Finally, I graduated in med school and now I'm on my internship preparing for the board exam so there goes why I've been so busy. By the way a million thanks to @Elle1997 @pucca_chan @snixxNKV for still posting once in a while. I don't know if you are still visiting the thread but if you do I hope you read my post. I can't promise anything but rest assured I'm still and will always be a Khuntorian even though I rarely got the opportunity to visit here. Hope you are all doing fine! Khuntoria forever!

On 1/26/2018 at 1:06 AM, siwonniesm said:

Hello everyone..

I'm a khuntoria fan, I just woke up from my hibernation.

I just rewatch (marathon) khuntoria wgm, and still rewatching over and over again till now.

Just in case, I'm affraid that I skipped something between them. no matter how many times I watched them together, it still bring such a strong effect to me. how I would smile while watching them being lovey dovey, unconciously.

their moment still make me feel thousands butterfly all over my body.

Hi there @siwonniesm! It's been a while since I welcomed a newbie here and as always I'm happy to know that there are still Khuntorians out there who are not afraid of letting themselves known. :D Anyway, as what we've been asking any new comers here, from what country are you from? And how did you know or found out about Khuntoria? It's always nice to know how we Khuntorians have different stories on how we fell in love with this lovely couple. If you have any questions about Khuntoria feel free to ask or post here. :wink: There aren't any other KV sites I know who are active (at least) aside from here and the chinese sites (which are very very hard to go to and understand). But I've got to say even though it's like that Chinese Khuntorians (aka Winnies) are very much supportive to Khun & Vic. And if you have any questions to them you can directly ask @Elle1997 since she had been in touch with some Winnies. Again welcome to our thread! KV fighting!

I don't know if you guys already know about this but seeing that piano (which Khuntorians gave as a gift to Khun back in 2012) just tells a lot! It just means he truly treasured that piano from the bottom of his heart! delulu mode ON again lol but honestly, if you ask me, seeing the piano everyday, I'm sure he can't help but somehow be reminded about us Khuntorians and Vic! :wub::wub: And besides he composed the song 'Let it Rain' using that (remember how that song feels kinda dedicated to Vic?)

[09/12/2017]

Nichkhun IG Update: "IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS ~"
24900217_1651931138202343_962600216822747205_n.jpg?oh=50018d784c40101fafa293c7a386b3ff&oe=5B224DC9cr to Khuntoria Vietnamese Fanpage

And to refresh us about this wonderful song, here is the lyrics once again! Who wouldn't fall in love when you see him playing the piano!

Let it Rain

Nichkhun

This is for my Hottest
Close my eyes and let the world go by
I Feel the rain drops on my mind
When the time gets hard with no where left to hide
Just wanna drop down and cry
Then you came and changed my life
Being the bestest friend of mine
Oh I can’t ask for more
So let them bring it on’

Let it rain let it rain
Oh I ain’t scared no more
Let it rain let it rain
I know I got you by my side
Then you came and changed my life
Being the guardian angel of mine woo Baby
Wrap your wings to protect me
Without you I can’t make it through the rain

Let it rain let it rain
Oh I ain’t scared no more
Let it rain let it rain
I know I got you by my side
Like an angel like my mother
Like the bestest friend of mine
So I let it rain

Good morning everyone! Posting these throwback news that I guess should be posted here. If I'm not mistaken, they were both in Thailand at this time and they wore the same brand of shoes?? lol Nichkhun has the gray one while Vic's black. I know many have this brand of shoes but very little things like this means a lot to Khuntorians already :wink::wink: They are in Thailand (Khun's homeland) and we actually don't expect them to wear the exact same shoes coz it might draw a whole lot of attention don't you think? :wink::rolleyes:

11/16/17 - Vans Shoes

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and text

Image may contain: shoes

Image may contain: people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: shoes

cr to owners

On 1/15/2018 at 12:51 PM, Elle1997 said:

Indeed she loves Maldives ! :wub:

@Elle1997 We all know that Vic had traveled to a LOT of beautiful countries so choosing Maldives still says how much she treasures that country and I bet the reason behind it is not just the place itself but as well as the unforgettable memories she had there with a certain someone :D:wink::wub:

Winnies (Chinese Khuntorians) are as active as ever! Just remember, whenever you feel that we are the only Khuntorians left in the world, always remember that we have a whole army of Chinese Khuntorians behind our back! I just visited their official Baidu site (one of the many KV Chinese sites) and they have been actively posting up to this date. :wink::D

12/16/17 Khuntoria gifts for Vic

Vic today from Thailand to Beijing. As usual, Khuntorian 418HVK 小栈 was present at the airport to give Vic a pink rabbit and the legendary red suitcase is full of food.

What is worth mentioning here is that he discovered the red suitcase he had given him Vic used in Thailand last time. (Not sure about this part though, I just translated it through google translate)

Image may contain: food

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting and indoor

cr to 418HVK小栈 via Khuntoria Vietnamese Fanpage

So again, I'm not exactly sure what the original post meant but one thing is for sure, Khun was wearing pandora bracelet given by Winnies from Nai Religion! :blush::dizzy: delulu mode on! lol It's been years since we last saw him wearing that!

29/09/2017 Bracelet given by Khuntoria Nai Religion on 2012

Image may contain: 1 person, child

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: 1 person

cr to owner via Khuntoria Vietnamese Fanpage

Happiest Birthday to the best leader to f(x) and to Nichkhun's other half, Vic umma !! :):) All I wish is for you to be happy and to get married real soon~~:wub:

I've been so excited since today is Vic umma's birthday idkw:D

Anyway , how are you guys ? I noticed we have a new member here and I love reading their stories! Thanks for joing with us. Feel free to ask anything.

Wahh! At last we reached page 1196! lol We use to fill 1 page w/in just a day! Anyway, feel free to backread if you want to review the previous posts. :):)

Happy birthday to our Vic eomma! I'm glad I'm not busy enough to forget this day and to forget to post here :D:D Saw a post about her celebrating her birthday at work, tsk tsk still one of the most hardworking people I know. Hope to see her in Korea though :( with the rest of f(x) members. How I wish she had the time to celebrate w/ her family or w/ a certain someone lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope you guys will still keep in touch! KV fighting!

cr. to owner

So I have few things I want to post in here about KV but then my source is in a foreign language so again I can't completely understand what it is saying but just by looking at the rough translation (c/o google translate) it is about an analysis on Khun's IG and it's location being quite near Vic's location. :) I might be wrong that's why I still can't post it here. If anyone here is a Vietnamese Khuntorian or at least can understand Vietnamese pls kindly post here so that your presence may be known :) Thank you so much!

I know this is from last yr but I believe it was not posted in here so here you go :) Another of the many gifts from Khuntorians (418HVK小栈) proudly and happily posted by Vic on her IG herself :) And if I didn't misunderstood, that suitcase was also full of foods :)

07/08/2017 Victoria IG update

20638029_1536785989716859_3331924846025243112_n.jpg?oh=0d7a7b0498eebc23e80549173698548a&oe=5B23BCBC

Image may contain: people sitting

20663621_1536793059716152_2072772093667298729_n.jpg?oh=d065eb166f1572968f12f73e4e295aaf&oe=5B24FA11

cr as tagged

Suddenly I missed to see Nichkhun and Victoria together in one frame again. It's been ages since the last time we saw them in tv. 2013?

Actually i became like khuntoria not during the broadcast, probably around 2 years after the show. 

Lately I watched them again and fell in love with this pair again and again. Not sure what happened to them after 2014 mess/

Anyway I just came from winnie site and found something interesting.  Not sure if it already shared or not.

1. From 2pm making video "private photobook in Okinawa, around 2016 perhaps? not sure it's 2016 or 2017. 

The members of 2pm have glass art workshop in Japan. Nichkhun was making a sail boat. After sometimes he asked Junk  to see his craft. You can check this video, started from 13:05 ( pay attention to the color he used, black, red and blue) and when he went to Jun K and Junho was on 16:25

Nichkhun made sail boat and said he wanted to go to Maldive
891a32385343fbf28e4c3fedbb7eca8064388f66

Nichkhun : " ( Look) It's mine..( showing to Jun K his glass craft result)

Jun K        :"  Whoaa....so cute. Sail boat."

Junho       : " Where are the sailboat going to?"

Jun K        : " Where it will go?"

Nichkhun : ( turn around, touch his nose, answer in low voice and held smile ) " Na? I'm going to Maldives " 

Jun K        : " Go to Maldives and have some cocktail there.."

NOTE: the translation is not accurate since it translated from Chinese.

Huahahahaa...can't help but smile when i watch this. After all this years khuntoria memories in Maldives still in their heart?

Why I felt Jun K knew something going on? Remember when he mentioned Victoria in his interview? And why he would answer go to Maldives and have cocktail? Since all we know that Nichkhun and Victoria once had cocktail games in Maldives.

And that's not all, winnie also noticed during the 2pm shooting in Melbourne for Wild Beat, Nichkhun said something that will make you remember about khuntoria.

Remember the epiode when Khuntoria went a trip and sat on camp fire where Vic said that it's ok they could not see the star since she had the brightest star beside her aka Nichkhun. Check this video around  02:32

Nichkhun said we saw stars now, they're here. 2pm

1e49fbf9d72a6059159f720b2234349b023bbade

Not sure what they were talking about at the beginning..

Nichkhun :".......right now we can see the stars.."

Taec          : " Where? where?.."

Nichkhun  :" It's like this ( waved his hand around 2pm members saying that they're the stars )

2pm members  : ...............................................................

Taec         : " Ooooo...." ( pay attention to Taec and Junho expression LOL)

Junho        : as he held on not to burst out laugh since he was drinking when he heard Nichkhun words

Jun K        : " Aah..so it's like that..."

probably it just me who thinking too much, you know, Jun K's song " Thinking about you" and "Ocean waves" why the songs lyrics have description for khuntoria? you know their story? Beside Khun posted many post in his medsos about this song lately. His insta story twice if i not mistaken. weibo and twitter during the released. And ocean waves when he posted a video probably he captured during Jun K visited Hua Hin.

Anyway although i hope Vic and Khun one day will find way to back each other again, if they are meant to be together.  right now hope they're always happy where ever they are.

THINKING ABOUT YOU - JUN K. 

I didn’t know back then
Maybe I was used to being alone
Or maybe I was too young

But what do I do?
Now I realize how irresponsible I was
And how much I hurt you
But you still tried to protect me

Baby I Miss You I Miss You Girl
Though I was a fool back then
I’m going back to that place

I Think About You