♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

The show is called Elementary School Teacher. Got quite a few foreign idols...eg Nichkhun (think he appear in ep 2), Henry, Amber, Kangnam, Momo (Twice), The8 (Seventeen), Ten (NCT) etc. Read in article....this is pilot episode....so will be more? maybe will invite Jackson, Caolu, ChengXiao etc.

Wait....mmm....did Nickhun and Victoria ever appear on same show after WGM? sorry, i didn't follow their news that well.

No eng sub yet. Maybe wait for a few more days?

http://www.kshowon.com/2017/01/170127-elementary-teacher-episode-1.html

http://www.kshowon.com/2017/01/170127-elementary-teacher-episode-2.html

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2PM’s Nichkhun Rises To Challenge f(x)’s Amber In Korean Language Test

2PM Nichkhun

A Lunar New Year special that featured non-Korean idols going head to head to see who possesses the strongest Korean language skills has crowned its winner!

“Elementary School Teacher” (tentative title) featured Kang Ho Dong as the MC, and also included non-Korean idol members such as Kangnam, Super Junior M’s Henry, f(x)’s Amber, SEVENTEEN’s The8, TWICE’s Momo, and NCT U’s Ten as guests on the show.

fx Amber

After several intense rounds of questions, which included questions about spelling, grammar and even Korean proverbs, Amber was crowned as the winner. Amber showed fierce concentration throughout the questions and jumped to her feet in happiness when Kang Ho Dong announced that she was in first place.

There was a twist, however! Suddenly, the door to the classroom opened and in walked 2PM member Nichkhun! The jaws of all of the idols dropped open as he made a surprise appearance to challenge Amber.

Nichkhun 2PM

Nichkhun is introduced as a skilled Korean speaker, even teaching a Korean class in Japan. The stakes were high with just one question determining who will the winner. The question was a spelling challenge and despite her best try, Amber misspelled the word and Nichkhun was crowned as the winner!

Source:  https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/27/2pms-nichkhun-rises-challenge-fxs-amber-korean-language-test/

And here is one of the early post/comment of a fan in that Korean Language Test of Amber and Nichkhun which garnered much up votes~  so glad to see that most remembered our Khuntoria family:wub::blush:

Klovesp2mx  

Omona!!! Nickhun Appa challenged his daughter Amber ㅋㅋㅋ how i wish Victoria was there too!!! Or KhunToria to have a reunion!!!! Pls make it happen.

Source:  Soompi

12 minutes ago, emgphils said:

2PM’s Nichkhun Rises To Challenge f(x)’s Amber In Korean Language Test

2PM Nichkhun

A Lunar New Year special that featured non-Korean idols going head to head to see who possesses the strongest Korean language skills has crowned its winner!

“Elementary School Teacher” (tentative title) featured Kang Ho Dong as the MC, and also included non-Korean idol members such as Kangnam, Super Junior M’s Henry, f(x)’s Amber, SEVENTEEN’s The8, TWICE’s Momo, and NCT U’s Ten as guests on the show.

fx Amber

After several intense rounds of questions, which included questions about spelling, grammar and even Korean proverbs, Amber was crowned as the winner. Amber showed fierce concentration throughout the questions and jumped to her feet in happiness when Kang Ho Dong announced that she was in first place.

There was a twist, however! Suddenly, the door to the classroom opened and in walked 2PM member Nichkhun! The jaws of all of the idols dropped open as he made a surprise appearance to challenge Amber.

Nichkhun 2PM

Nichkhun is introduced as a skilled Korean speaker, even teaching a Korean class in Japan. The stakes were high with just one question determining who will the winner. The question was a spelling challenge and despite her best try, Amber misspelled the word and Nichkhun was crowned as the winner!

Source:  https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/27/2pms-nichkhun-rises-challenge-fxs-amber-korean-language-test/

I think " Appa" is still better than their daughter:wink: But I find this intriguing. Of course, he knows who are the contestants will be. I bet, when he sees Amber, he will still remember "HER".

5 minutes ago, emgphils said:

And here is one of the early post/comment of a fan in that Korean Language Test of Amber and Nichkhun which garnered much up votes~  so glad to see that most remembered our Khuntoria family:wub::blush:

Klovesp2mx  

Omona!!! Nickhun Appa challenged his daughter Amber ㅋㅋㅋ how i wish Victoria was there too!!! Or KhunToria to have a reunion!!!! Pls make it happen.

Source:  Soompi

I think if that happen, he will let Amber win. Because he is scared of his "WIFE".:lol:

The story behind Nichkhun's appearance in the Korean Language Test ~ Now, that explains the lack or so limited news prior to it ~

PD Thanks 2PM’s Nichkhun For Agreeing To Make Cameo Appearance For One Single Question

2PM Nichkhun

The PD of “Elementary School Teacher” (literal title) thanked 2PM’s Nichkhun for his small cameo appearance, which involved the singer answering a single dictation question against f(x)’s Amber.

PD Kwak Seung Yeon was asked during an interview whether the competition was too easy for Nichkhun, to which the PD replied, “Not at all. The other idols had a chance to study material related to the questions beforehand while he didn’t. Though Nichkhun is good at dictation because he’s studied Korean for longer, he doesn’t know proverbs very well. So if the question had been about proverbs, the tide may have turned against him.”

Kwak Seung Yeon added, “We weren’t initially planning to just do a sudden death round. We were actually going to ask one question about idioms, proverbs, and dictation each. Kang Ho Dong brought up the idea to make it a sudden death match to make it more fun.”

Stating that it may have been advantageous for the singer to have more questions asked because he’s been studying Korean for much longer, the PD added, “Sudden death matches are like penalty kicks. There’s a bit of luck involved. Nichkhun agreed to the change as it would make the show more interesting.”

2PM Nichkhun 3

The PD revealed that Nichkhun had even stated he would come back to learn more Korean if he lost. Kwak Seung Yeon added, “Actually, I hesitated a lot about doing it [inviting Nichkhun]. Though I’m friends with him, he has quite a busy schedule. But he was happy to come and wait for 10 hours just to solve that one question. It made me feel better when he told me that the changes made the show more fun and nerve-wracking.”

Source:  https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/28/pd-thanks-2pms-nichkhun-agreeing-make-cameo-appearance-one-single-question/

On 22 March 2015 at 2:10 PM, alche said:

[Throwback khuntoria moments] How sweet~~  :x :x :x how can i get over them? never!!!!!

So sorry I have to do this but can someone here translate or knows what the subtitle been saying? It is in Chinese. I am also curious about when is the time and show that Nichkhun first saw Victoria? In this video, they already saw one another before Star King. I think I heard Victoria saying that she already saw Nichkhun before but he doesn't saw her. I think this is the show she is talking about. Btw, I am also a Filipino. Hello mga kababayans!!!:)

On 5 April 2015 at 7:14 PM, twinkies20 said:

And this is how their story began :D:D They call it 'fate.'
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Khuntoria前世

credit to honey880101

How I wish I can understand what it is saying?:( KHUNTORIANS, GO GO GO!!!:heart:

On 7 April 2015 at 0:29 PM, twinkies20 said:

alche

said:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s306x306/e15/11055952_1598512990392159_245541200_n.jpg

credit : taeyonie.

Our Vic is soooo nice person, on this thread i had read about vic during interview with some magazine or program(what exactly page i forgot it,sorry) but i CLEARLY REMEMBER she said T is her best friend outer f(x) members.

T, idk bout you, i dont want to bash you, i just speechless with you,i had no idea with you. hope you happy with you decision,and with your life too,of course.

|

Hello there! I am just curious. We know that "KF" relationship is fake and this was built by SM Ent. and JYP but I would like to know if she is aware of the consequences? I mean, what is her feelings on this kind of things? To tell you honestly, I just want to give her the benefit of the doubt. Of course, she is still SM Ent. talent and there is nothing she can do. I am a Khuntoria shipper and we are mature people than the "others". But I still want to know if she is doing something to him like "seducing" or something. Just curiousity. Or because Omma said that she is her bestfriend before their debut, then, that's a perfect story indeed. Haven't Omma always telling that she loves to watch Kdramas? Their so-called story has the same plot. The guy fell in love with the girl and the girl also loves him. That's the story supposed to be but to make more exciting, the producers/writers/directors (SME and JYP) used the third party. Who? The best friend. Isn't it a Kdrama already? That's the usual "TRIANGLE" love story, right? Just the show, it needs ratings. Why? Because it will be their basis if the show is getting famous or being a household name. They need fans. So they create one. But KV fans, KHUNTORIANS, did not waver nor believed. Why? Because we know the true story. KV did not need to act because other people will notice them already if they did that. I think even MBC were surprised and did not expect that this couple will be loved by so many. That is why this couple lasted on the show for 1year and more. That is what I call "couple power". :D

What do you think?

Hello there! Are you all alright? KHUNTORIA, fighting!!!!:heart:

Btw, I am watching episodes 12 to 13 again. The vehicle number Appa was riding is the favorite number of Omma. Isn't it fate telling us and them that they are meant to be? What do you think?:wink:

Archived