♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how khun is so active these past week~~ in twitter or in weibo ! :)

161215 Khunnie's weibo and twitter update ; Delivery boy on the way!

Czxq-bgUsAAckoT.jpg

CzxsQYyUsAEX4Py.jpg

161216 Khun's weibo and twitter update ; Finally! With @BamBam1A and Mike!! Great dinner! Czy7N94UsAAX-81.jpg

CzzKwhCUUAA5apn.jpg

Khun's weibo and twitter update ; Art is in the air, art is everywhere!! Cz39BjGVEAA0Tw-.jpg

Khunnie's twitter update ; Coming tomorrow! Hahahahahahahahahaha Cz4BlK9VQAAA-Bo.jpg

Cz4FAFhUkAAF0Bx.jpg

Khun's weibo update ~~ He's studying Chinese and Vic is studying english !:phew::phew: Oh My God could it be?!! lol my delulu mind is working! :w00t: hahahahha Oh It's good to learn chinese khunnie so that there will be no "Language barrier" at all~ :grin: 

Cz4X_qHUsAIgw1p.jpg

Cz4X-eAUcAA1GFb.jpg

161217 Khunnie's twitter update ; Hahahahahahah

Cz73fOCVIAABXCf.jpg

Here's the original~

Cz74CRoUUAAzmnM.jpg

161218 Khunnie's twitter update ; It's already christmas!! All day everyday at my house!!

I see Mickey mouse there~:phew:

Cz9oTsQUcAAKJWu.jpg

161220 Khunnie's weibo and twitter update ; Soon I'm going to Hong Kong, to attend "Taipo Mega Mall Christmas Eve Countdown" that will happen on 24th of December! See you there!! C0GuU-sUkAApiZQ.jpg

C0GuVjUVQAA6uDa.jpg

161221 Khunnie's weibo and twitter update ; @0430yes 어딜 보는거야??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ @Jun2daKAY see you soon mang!

C0QDP66UcAA_VO6.jpg

C0QioqCVIAAa69V.jpg

On 12/8/2016 at 9:43 AM, Elle1997 said:

Guys where are you ????????????!!!!!!!! Been checking the thread but no one is online:bawling: I know you're busy but pls do check our thread! I miss everyone here :tears::(  @pucca_chan @snixxNKV @emgphils

p.s sorry if I didn't tagged you

HELLOOOOOO !!

I'm so sorry that i've been so busy latelyyyy. I had a lot of college tasks and not to mention i have an upcoming examination for this semester. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

how was everyone doing?

And btw, i just want to make sure that i didn't check this thread not because I was no longer supporting them, i will still supporting Khuntoria no matter what will happen and i hope you guys too! <3

Archived