KARA Nicole’s ‘bare face’ reveal criticised by fans

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest widchii

I just watched the vid and I must say that those pics above are some real bad captions....

she looks cute and pretty much the same in the video.

I felt bad for Nicole...All girls know how it feels when our pictures are taken when we are sweaty, tired w/ no make up on...it sucks.

Guest Mashimarox3

I think she looks fine. Can anyone of us say we look better without make up and styling?

Guest WitchGoddess

On that one idol show she had no make up and she didn't seem so bad. Everyone has off days and it seems she had hers. Its unfair to judge someone at their bad moment. We are all human after all, even Idols.

Guest bonitagirlx

its just her clothes and the hat. it makes her look like a butch lesbian.

if she just wore something a wee bit more feminine maybe she'd look alright.

Guest deceitful.reverie

lol I just laugh when people say she's ugly...

are they don't see their self on mirror?!!

she's natural beauty, and maybe she's not perfetct, but she's definetly pretty!!

netizen are too much, they don't have brain!!! how can a person who's work out for 2-3hours in will be fresh and pretty?!!! they're already exhausted!! what a stupid people!! make me mad!!

nicole is a nice girl, and as a singer she's improved a lot!! her vocal, her dance and even her body!!

are they don't see their self on mirror?!!

Some people who said she's ugly might actually be pretty.

how can a person who's work out for 2-3hours in will be fresh and pretty?!!!

Some people actually look good after a workout, especially because of the glowing skin and the happy feeling from exercise.

what a stupid people

stupid? what makes them stupid?

nicole is a nice girl, and as a singer she's improved a lot!! her vocal, her dance and even her body!!

No one's questioning her skills or criticizing her body.

Guest yellowchocolate

mmm i could sugar coat my words, if i be honest...

she does look like a guy...an ugly looking guy o_o;;

maybe its the shot or something.

but i must marvel at the wonders of makeup

Guest naomz

i lmfao with the Yoo HaeJin comment! i searched it and i thought it was a female apparently it was a guy who actually looks like nicole in those pictures. and i've seen the video. i don't see any difference with the posted pictures. she isn't really ugly. it's just that i don't think i would or maybe more than half of her fans would know it's her if we ever bump into her on the street. i'm still surprised. i really find her pretty. make up REALLY makes wonders!

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

Those are just some bad pics of her, everyone has those moments. I've seen her pics without makeup before and she looks fine. She's obviously looks better with makeup, but that goes for every female celebs out there.

Guest MEIYEE

Uhh the camera didn't do a close-up of her face.. seriously, whoever wrote this article was pretty exaggerated.

I agree that she looks pretty bad in the screencaps, but if you watch the video it's not that bad at all.

EVERYONE can look bad in screencaps if shot at the wrong time, no matter how pretty they are..

Guest xtehdeb

i guess it's bad timing and a bad hair day >___>;;

i remember seeing a couple pics of her w/out make up and she looks fine.

Guest chips10more

lol.i never see her pretty even with makeup.but this photo totally without makeup. she's just average looking and lookin just like normal person.she's still hot :P

Archived