Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SooInSmile

[TVB 2010] The Mysteries of Love ♥ (談情說案)

If you enjoyed the cases and the whole scientific aspect of this drama I would really recommend giving Galileo a try. Most of the cases are very interesting as well :D theres very subtle/to no romance but its still addicting.

As for Mysteries of Love...I sort of gave up on it half way but i'll pick it up again soon. I still don't understand why they gave away the ending during the theme song :huh: oh well, I guess most of us would've guessed it anyway. TVB series never ends bad (or HKERS would start a protest lol)

I like this series. It was pretty interesting.

But the part where Bernice went back to Kenneth and said she lost her boyfriend Adrian and loves him blah blah blah

I seriously thought that the whole relationship with Adrian was an act. I thought she wanted to test Kenneth's love or something like that haha. And see if he cares or not. It seemed so fake to me. I was surprise later on knowing it was a "real relationship".

or maybe it's just me.

Guest AsianMusic4Ever

I'm currently watching this drama,It's good. I am watching with Vietnamese dubs.

There's a page 4 that, with eng subs and it's full but I am to lazy to read subs LOL.

Anyone get what Kingsley means by "1 + 1 = 1 0 (one zero)"? I know it's an old series, but i am just wondering :)