[TVB 2010] The Mysteries of Love ♥ (談情說案)

Guest SooInSmile

I actually like this series! Raymond's character is just <3 :wub:

One thing I still don't get is why does Kingsley (Raymond)'s family want the other portrait back? Are they afraid that Sai Lei Mui (Tavia)'s family might use it and take advantage them or something?

the reason behind taking the portrait back is because i think it was their ancestor's wishes to reunite the two paintings together and to stop people from pretending to be relative's of the SLM's ancestor in the painting, which i assume lots of people would of because Kingsley's parents are rich. Also, i think the reason why they think SLM's family would use it to take advantage of them is because Kingsley's family consider SLM's family of lower class status in comparison to them. Hence using the portrait story as a thing to con money. But ofcourse we all know its true. I think this difference in status thing will be one of the main problems between Kingsley and SLM.

Cant wait for ep 10 tho

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AhYee

^ So true. I thought it was cute and all, but I couldn't help but laugh the entire time because of her.

Gaahhh, FungYi got cuter and cuter by the minute! Especially the way she was crushing on him, haha.

They make me jealous! It was also nice to see a different side to Raymond's character when the deadline was nearing. He wasn't as... bland as before.

Guest ddcee

OMG FUNGYI

I am IN LOVE with Raymond.. T_T

anyways, just saw episode 10 !!

the ending kinda made me lol

:)

The drama was really good in the first five episodes or so but after, it's starting to bore me. I didn't like any of the Kenneth Ma scenes and the FungYi scenes were okay...just for some reason I think I like their chemistry in TOB better than MOL. I personally think there's more sparks in TOB than MOL between FungYi. Kind of disappointed there are no Bernice + Tavia scenes though because I love the duo, haha...

I hope the series picks up or something because honestly, the cases are disappointing and at times, the love line too. I think DIE is much more interesting than MOL, imo. I won't even mention FH because FH is like on another level haha..

Guest yiTian

Episode 10 was too amazing, and Raymond Lam is SO cute! Finally he revealed his feelings for Tavia~ :D I'm glad this drama shows Monday through Friday, otherwise I'd be too anxious to wait another week for the next episode. RaymondxTavia are adorable together. Her actions are so cute, and his responses are even cuter. It's like they'll be each other's first lovers. :)

Episode 10 was too amazing, and Raymond Lam is SO cute! Finally he revealed his feelings for Tavia~ :D I'm glad this drama shows Monday through Friday, otherwise I'd be too anxious to wait another week for the next episode. RaymondxTavia are adorable together. Her actions are so cute, and his responses are even cuter. It's like they'll be each other's first lovers. :)

yeah. I agree that episode 10 was amazing. lol. raymond lam is my tvb crush. lol. i love how he didnt realise that he was in love with fung yi. Fung Yi was also very cute because i would be like ...

what? in the morning.

hehe

can't wait for episode 11

Guest yiTian

Anyone else dislike SLM's sister in law? Something about her attitude and overall thinking gets me so angry sometimes. Your son wants to be a policeman, not a doctor. EP11, if I were in her shoes, I'd tell SLM and Fei Sir just so Fei Jai/Fei Jai‘s mom/principal/vice principal would get an richard simmons whooping. And yes, I do know that the principal is Kingsley's mother. But she still needs to put in place. They didn't even properly investigate the situation.

When SLMxKingsley were hot potting, they definitely focused on the food falling, the shirt stain, etc. Social status is definitely going to be a problem with their relationship, and it's not even them, but Kingsley's parents who are going to make a big deal out of it. Sooner or later, it'll get to one of them, and a break up would probably occur. (But then again this is just my opinion of the typical drama cliche. Haha.)

When SLM's nephew was reenacting the conversation between her and Kingsley, I couldn't stop laughing. His reenactment was PERFECT. From the dialogue to the giggling. I couldn't stop smiling at SLM's actions at work. She was so polite and giddy. Definitely a first for her teammates. Haha.

I LOVE SLM's second brother. He's just too hilarious.

Guest Millou

Well, I'm pretty sure that SLM and Kingsley are going to end up together at the end. Hahaha.... you can see the scene in the theme song XD

Guest my_ninja_skills_kick_ass

ahh I haven't posted in here before...but I've been watching this!

hahaha! I agree with Milou, Kingsley and SLM are gonna end up together because yeah, you can see in the theme LOL and Kingsley parents are even smiling and stuff xD

I loved the scene when SLM was at work, it was so funny! LOL

yaay, can't wait till ep12

Guest heartdrops

@yiTian, yes I also agree with you about her sister in law. She's way too push and protective with her son.. even lying to get Hei Zai into a good school.

Does anyone remember in epi 11 Kingsley mentioned he had a friend who never put the ramen flavor into the pot but into the bowl? Does anyone else do that? Because I do! LOL, it's true that it's easier to wash the pot that way. And second, sometimes I put way too much water into the pot and the flavor will be bland.

^

From what I've seen in Hong Kong dramas, HK people first put the flavor in the pot and then cook the noodles. But just like you, and Kingsley's friend, I put it into my bowl and then add boiled water. I thought that was the regular method of cooking noodles? Ah Kingsley, you taught me something again :)

Guest B.LI

^ yeah I think its better to put it in the boil because i heard the plastic from the pot will go into the noodles and its bad for you.. but i normally just do it anyway because it saves time and 1 less bowl to clean haha :D

It does sound similar to Galileo only with more love interest. I hope some subteam will take care of the series soon since I'm really interested in it. And it's been a while since Raymond acted in a series :D

Edit: I found the subbed episode. Going to watch it now. <3

Archived