[TVB 2010] The Mysteries of Love ♥ (談情說案)

Guest SooInSmile

Guest shortiieee

no episode 10 tomorrow , so sad ><

next episode is where raymond asks her to be his girlfriend! can't wait!

Theres no ep 10 tmr :o

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest B.LI

I havent even seen ep 9 yet....... TT0TT

OH.. btw who is playing that brazilian girls role? she looks AMEZING

Guest AhYee

I havent even seen ep 9 yet....... TT0TT

OH.. btw who is playing that brazilian girls role? she looks AMEZING

Kibby Lau (劉俐) played Rachael in episode 4. She's one of the Beautiful Cooking angels. I think she's 'blueberry'.

There's no episode 10 today because TVB is airing two episodes of Sisters of Pearl, so we're going to have to wait until monday =(

The drama is alright so far, definitly tons better than Fly with Me.

I really really like the mansion TVB used for the King family. It's something different from the ones they usually use for rich families.

and for those that have difficulty understanding the physics terms in Chinese, Lee @simplyfungyi.com translated the explanation of the sound waves from the second episode

Sorry I just want to make clear something about the quote because it's not entirely correct.

"Sound travels 165 hertz" This is a frequency; this should not be misinterpretted as "sound travelling" as it is the sound. So it should have been, the frequency of the sound is 165 hertz.

I can't say for the rest because I actually haven't seen the episode yet...

----

On another note, does anyone know where I can find this series with english subs?

Guest mintiful

Why is there no ep 10?

Really can't wait for Raymond to ask Tavia to be his girlfriend,

but then I'm guessing the parents will interfere etc.

i think cause they are showing 2 hrs. of sister of pearl / pearl of sister? ending.

i hate the wait...

even with the english translation about the physics part i have no idea what its talking about. lol.

but then i have no idea what raymond says in the series anyways. lol

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ LOL i agree. i have no idea what they're talking about but its okay.

That guy on episode 6 who plays the clown...I don't remember his name in real life but omg he always gets the role of a crazy criminal and he's hella good at it. I always had a bad impression of him cause he always gets the rich manwhore roles until i saw him act in D.I.E II :o

Maybe im just a chicken but so far this series hasn't failed to scare the crap out of me. Like that episode with the kid waving at his sister and mom and now the clown one (i hate clowns) ...doesnt helps that I always watch this series at midnight. Im behind, im only on ep 6 but im slowly catching up...

Guest Millou

C'mon Monday, come faster!! haha... I really want to see that episode where Kingsley is going to ask SLM to be his gf *excited*

I don't think there are many version, if any at all, with English subs. Maybe some people who knows Chinese/Cantonese should sub it? XD

Justalilodreamer, you're not the only one. The episode where the father killed the mother, was so scary =.= I really don't like stories about ghost or any supernatural powers... scared the heck out of me. Lol, plus it was midnight when I was watching the show.... I even had to stop watching it for a bit, because I got scared.

Guest B.LI

Kibby Lau (劉俐) played Rachael in episode 4. She's one of the Beautiful Cooking angels. I think she's 'blueberry'.

There's no episode 10 today because TVB is airing two episodes of Sisters of Pearl, so we're going to have to wait until monday =(

The drama is alright so far, definitly tons better than Fly with Me.

I really really like the mansion TVB used for the King family. It's something different from the ones they usually use for rich families.

Thanks!

my friend brought those cooking angels 寫真集.. TToTT haiii..

anyway, you know the situation raymonds in at the moment, its quite obviously he'll gather the evidence to prove that whatever he's trying to prove

C'mon Monday, come faster!! haha... I really want to see that episode where Kingsley is going to ask SLM to be his gf *excited*

I don't think there are many version, if any at all, with English subs. Maybe some people who knows Chinese/Cantonese should sub it? XD

Justalilodreamer, you're not the only one. The episode where the father killed the mother, was so scary =.= I really don't like stories about ghost or any supernatural powers... scared the heck out of me. Lol, plus it was midnight when I was watching the show.... I even had to stop watching it for a bit, because I got scared.

the part when the police officer thought that old women was a ghost was funny :D

but her face really quite scary when she was peaking thrrough the door!

Guest cyndork

gahhh, and i was waiting for episode 10 ><

ep 10 looks so exciting and tavia's face looked so funny in the previewxD

Guest Millou

the part when the police officer thought that old women was a ghost was funny :D

but her face really quite scary when she was peaking thrrough the door!

Rofl, that scene scared me so much! I had to pause it, take my pillow and cover my face... I never thought a TVB series would do that to me!! Hahaha... :unsure:

Guest AhYee

Puahaha I actually laughed out loud at the grandma during that scene. I don't think TVB has ever done a really good job with horror, but that's just me.

I'm glad we're finally getting some FungYi development going on. See how they get over their 'two world' differences.

Guest xKairi

Lol the only physics part I understood was when Raymond was talking about the soundwaves, and about the crests and troughs with constructive and destructive interference. Good ol' physics from this year :D Every other physics explanation, I have failed to understand. -_-

I actually like this series! Raymond's character is just <3 :wub:

One thing I still don't get is why does Kingsley (Raymond)'s family want the other portrait back? Are they afraid that Sai Lei Mui (Tavia)'s family might use it and take advantage them or something?

Archived