[My Pride//Rainbow]

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
Joey Yung//ROUND TABLE feat. Nino
>see me flyyy Bringing you two "easy-listening", soft, happy-type songs. :mellow:1. Joey Yung - My Pride (mandarin ver) I'm really starting to get into more chinese songs now. I know I messed up the lyrics in some places. And toward the end, I squeaked up somewhere <__<; 2. ROUND TABLE ft. Nino - Rainbow This is the new animation Aria's ending song =) It's so soft and feels peaceful to sing XD I want to sway along to this song in the wind on a sunny day. *sways* B) If you listen all the way to the end, you'll find one of my favorite parts of the song, beginning with "mune ippai no ai wo". (I just love that part for some reason T___T) Ah by the way, this is the same group that sang "Let Me Be With You" from Chobits! Please enjoy these two songs! =) Feedback is very much appreciated ^^ *x__X I just realized that these two songs are related in that both have to do with flying and the sky. *dies* **I translated Rainbow so you can get some of the warm fuzzy feeling XD *<3s this song* -------- ROUND TABLE feat. Nino - rainbow Translation by Fantasiimaker Softly placed in the palm of my hand, kindness warms me softly I hummed to myself a secret melody I'm singing, even though I don't have an aim but, don't even mind the rain that began to fall because I'm always by your side We can pass through many rainbows The two of us, over the rainbow A small light When you wish upon a star It surely comes true, blue bird The usual scenery reflects in the waterside In the middle of quietly flowing time and the shifting seasons I found it, the unchanging feelings Listen, the song of happiness is always overflowing in my heart like that The dream I described can come true Someday, over the rainbow The rainbow after the rain, in the sky I looked up at Flap your wings Someday, blue bird *repeats* Collect a heart full of love Surely rainbow Always, love is passing through your heart Surely rainbow

Ooooh...heck. I was totally going to "Rainbow" XP guess you got to it sooner than me.

Rainbow: Your high notes are great! The falsettos sound fantastic! Wow! I'm looking for a fault, because I need to upkeep my "Simon Cowell" rep, so...let's see what I can nitpick. I think the song might've sounded better with a little more reverb, but hey, that's just me. But all in all, great job!

^^ I tend to stay away commenting on Chinese songs...

Guest tinasarangg

wow. your version of my pride just blew me away. i'm sorry but your voice is like 1000x better than joey yung's. your voice has that sweet angelic sound...very nice.

lol rainbow is cute xDD it made me smile listening to it. i agree with Jihye, the high notes were perfectly done. out of the two i think i like my pride better * goes and dl it *

nice job [as usual] xD

nice job on my pride ! :D

i like how you pronounce softly but accurately in chinese. it's a ease to ears. great job :)

i only listened to my pride cuz i don't know the other song lol

Guest conversebunny

My Pride- you sang all the notes very gracefully! really nice-sounding, and your pronounciation is great! ^^

Rainbow- *sways with you* hehe you made me fall in love with this song! it gives me such a warm and content feeling. LOVE the guitar in the beginning. not that you didn't do the high notes well, but I actually like your low notes better because they were done really well and the way you sang them fitted this song...if that makes sense ^^; I've tried to find and DL songs by this group before because I liked Let Me Be With You so much, but didn't find anything. thanks for introducing this song to me! ^^

and because I missed commenting on your last two songs...

Sukisugite BAKA mitai- hehe this was cute! at first I had a hard time differentiating between your voices, but then I could tell later. you both sang it with lots of energy, and it sounds great! ^^ there was one weak high note you sang, but that's probably the little flaw I could find with this collab. nice job! I've never heard of DEF DIVA or Hello! Project...hmm might have to look them up. ^^

Lonely in Gorgeous- sounding beautiful, as usual! I think it's just the song, but the expression overall of the song was kind of flat. the other songs were more exciting and allowed for more emotion. nice tone though!

alright, keep the amazing clips coming! and happy halloween!

Guest animagelet

I really like how light your voice sounded in rainbow. =] Fits the song so well.

My Pride - Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. really impressive. i really didn't like this song that much.. but then I heard your version. =-= Your versions always make me think twice about hating the song. <3 You reached thosee hiigghhhh notes beautifully. Your voice definitely stands out more than Joey's <33

Guest fantasiimaker

fiona - You ought to sing Rainbow too XD I'm sure you'll do an amazing job. As for the reverb, I was seeking a more "natural" effect XD

tina - XD;; That is like the ultimate compliment, lol >_< saying that I sound better than Joey. Which is completely untrue, btw. Thanks so much for listening <3

nan - oh man, I'm so relieved that my stumbling over the lyrics wasn't too noticeable xD; I really want to sing more chinese songs now :D

conversebunny - eee a long review<33 haha XD *nods* I know what you mean about the low notes in Rainbow..they did feel easier to sing, more natural, etc. I haven't heard many songs by Round Table either..this is like the 2nd one XD; You've NEVER heard of Hello! Project??! ..what about Morning Musume? Yeahh you should look em up XDD <3

animagelet - thank you so much ;_; I was always kind of hesitant about singing My Pride lol ><

smirk_it - thanks! ^^

bebeETOILE - thanks so much =)

hershy kissez - thank you XD

onigiri_kun - bah I was too lazy to do harmonies XD; maybe I will go back and do it one day lol. I do too many oneshots. thanks =]

Dee - yay, I'm glad you liked both of them ^^ thank you!

my pride: u sang this so calm and smooth and relaxing!! but the highest notes could be better and theres some off tune somewhere ...

Keep on singing chinese songs!.. hehe supports ~

Guest vannushka

You did a good job, I like your voice. No offence but I don't think it's better than Joey's.

One of the best versions of My Pride I've heard..and trust me..I've heard LOTS~!!!

Archived