[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest venus02

cr: LaCrymaMosa

100625kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31v.th.jpg 100625kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31.th.jpg 100625kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31p.th.jpg 100625kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31.th.jpg 100625kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31t.th.jpg 100625kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31.th.jpg 100625kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31d.th.jpg 100625kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31.th.jpg 100625kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31.th.jpg 100625kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31m.th.jpg

You know, I watched the performance today and I don't know but to me maybe Kyu shouldn't have come back today? He didn't do the slide so that might mean that he's still recovering and he looks tired (just see his face) and Heenim, it feels that he's angry or sad or something, he's off today......

I just hope that they are getting rest and that everything is fine :(

Guest jae_hee

hah!!! :sweatingbullets: after repeated no other so many times..i found every single of their voices..thanks for your help too...heenim..finally..i recognize your voice!!!

today MB..they look tired and not strong enough..(maybe it just me thought like that)

maybe siwon are not there and it was a good bye stage...

hah!! they cutting the song again...it last stage..they should performed full song..

83 line also not special like usual..

i think our boys look sad..huhuhuuu..

i relief kyu is back..but he look more slim..mybe he not well enough..

stay proud of them..4th place is good enough coz they only performed bonamana for one month..

and they are stay at no. one in hanteo..

hope repackaged album create one more proud...

Guest venus02

Seriously, I can't get Heenim's face out of my mind (I hope that I'm overreacting about this) and Kyu ;__; your face says it all, you're still recovering....

caps by KIM@SJ-WORLD.NET

take out with proper credits!

specialstagejun2510wwws.th.jpg specialstagejun2510wwws.th.jpg specialstagejun2510wwws.th.jpg specialstagejun2510wwws.th.jpg specialstagejun2510wwwsa.th.jpg

I almost screamed when I saw Ming on guitar, I missed him playing it T__T

Guest WGkeon

what happen to heenim?

He looked like a zombie walking around the stage at the last part...

Did sunye's funeral hit him that hard?

Guest smilling2mair

After I watched today performance.. I feel the same that they look a little bit tired esp. 83Line~~

Guest munichan

feel like sreaming my lung out rite now coz my internet is dammmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn slow~!!!!!!!!!!!

wanna watch our boys last bonamana perf...is it too obvious our boys showed a sad face???? anyone know why????

Guest venus02

I posed the links in the previous pages you can go and see it >_<

Credits: 2sungmin (OPPYA)

Reuploaded by: Excentrique @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full and proper credits. Do not modify the pictures.

5c472c13b9ecc23c5aaf530.th.jpg 8a856351cdac4f1a42a75b0.th.jpg 39f03ece64dfbc3d92457e0.th.jpg 7106e4d83530f10b33fa1c3.th.jpg 45837154e4c9b0213a29351.th.jpg bbe1d37366ccf3228701b00.th.jpg d79ba4ee2d7b15c5b2fb950.th.jpg d79ba4ee2d7f15c5b2fb953.th.jpg

Guest riehae

First off with No Other. I like it. I love the vocals. Can't wait for the performances for this song. I love the R&B style. It's also refreshing and very soothing to listen to. Let's abuse listening to this song online. Still waiting for the MV.

It's good to see Kyu back with the members. But there seems to be lots of offs with today's Bonamana performance. I wonder what is pissing off the members that they can't even hide their unsatisfied feelings.

I guess it's ok that they are 4th place considering that they had their comeback only a month ago, and the top 3 artists are already done with their promotions while Suju is still in the middle of promotions for their 4th album.

Congrats to the boys still, and also Yesung for being top 12 with no promotions or performances.

Aside from that, the special stages made my day or even week!! Shindong is just so hilarious. Eunhyuk was hot!! Love the performance. And Sungmin with his guitar skills again. Love the outfit.

Eeteuk and Eunhyuk made up for their miss guesting in Yahaengsung with Happy Together. It seems they just never ran out of stories to tell, they know when and where to reveal such personal facts.

Love the Music Travel. The 5 boys showed some vocal power there.

At least Donghae and Heechul went to Sunye's father's wake. They can represent Suju as a whole. Donghae understands how it feels to lose a father.

Didn't know Sungmin and Ryeowook went to Shanghai for Kyochon fan sign. Hope lots of fans went there to show support for them.

Seems even after Suju finishes promoting their 4th album and repackage, aside from their SuShow3, we'll get to see them in some concerts. Like Kangta's - really looking forward to that. I really haven't been able to witness close interactions of Suju and Kangta. They will be busy this July. Lots of concerts, SM Town, Kangta, SuShow3.

Finally, the promotional poster/pictures of Athena is to die for. Siwon is just so hot there. You can feel that he can par with those A-list actors.

Will miss Bonamana on music shows.... hello No Other!!!

I will also miss Heechul in FO2. Hope to see him in another variety show. Too bad the ratings of the show is low. He did help a lot in the show's development.

Guest venus02

100625 Super Junior Outside KBS Building

Credits: www.4yesung.com | Photo by: Pook-ka@4yesung.com

Reuploaded by: Excentrique @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full and proper credits. Do not modify the pictures.

img4166dt.th.jpg img4181f.th.jpg

Guest jae_hee

First off with No Other. I like it. I love the vocals. Can't wait for the performances for this song. I love the R&B style. It's also refreshing and very soothing to listen to. Let's abuse listening to this song online. Still waiting for the MV.

It's good to see Kyu back with the members. But there seems to be lots of offs with today's Bonamana performance. I wonder what is pissing off the members that they can't even hide their unsatisfied feelings.

I guess it's ok that they are 4th place considering that they had their comeback only a month ago, and the top 3 artists are already done with their promotions while Suju is still in the middle of promotions for their 4th album.

Congrats to the boys still, and also Yesung for being top 12 with no promotions or performances.

Aside from that, the special stages made my day or even week!! Shindong is just so hilarious. Eunhyuk was hot!! Love the performance. And Sungmin with his guitar skills again. Love the outfit.

Eeteuk and Eunhyuk made up for their miss guesting in Yahaengsung with Happy Together. It seems they just never ran out of stories to tell, they know when and where to reveal such personal facts.

Love the Music Travel. The 5 boys showed some vocal power there.

At least Donghae and Heechul went to Sunye's father's wake. They can represent Suju as a whole. Donghae understands how it feels to lose a father.

Didn't know Sungmin and Ryeowook went to Shanghai for Kyochon fan sign. Hope lots of fans went there to show support for them.

Seems even after Suju finishes promoting their 4th album and repackage, aside from their SuShow3, we'll get to see them in some concerts. Like Kangta's - really looking forward to that. I really haven't been able to witness close interactions of Suju and Kangta. They will be busy this July. Lots of concerts, SM Town, Kangta, SuShow3.

Finally, the promotional poster/pictures of Athena is to die for. Siwon is just so hot there. You can feel that he can par with those A-list actors.

Will miss Bonamana on music shows.... hello No Other!!!

I will also miss Heechul in FO2. Hope to see him in another variety show. Too bad the ratings of the show is low. He did help a lot in the show's development.

are you trying to say that heechul is not more in FO2????why???is that because of the rating...please tell me the truth...i'm heechul biased.

furthermore heechul not in good mood today...

Guest venus02

^ I heard rumors that they are canceling FO2 due to ratings (can you be surprised? even with Heenim, I don't think people were that interested) but the the SBS producer denied it saying that they are only changing the timings or something.... I don't know but I hope we can get some news soon.

MBC Fantasy Couple - Shindong, Donghae, Sungmin

couplephoto100625200635.th.jpg couplephoto100625200635.th.jpg couplephoto100625200635.th.jpg couplephoto100625200635.th.jpg couplephoto100625200635.th.jpg

SME, can you please bring Wookie on a show? We need to see him, he's the only one who doesn't get to appear in many variety shows T______T

Guest lanziepanzie

are you trying to said that heechul is not more in FO2????why???is that because of the rating...please tell me the truth...i'm heechul biased.

furthermore heechul are not in good mood today...

From what i hear they will no longer be filming F02

The performances today were awesome! loved the boys in the RAIN performance and minnie in the KELLY clarkson perf.

such a shame he didnt sing!

maybe the boys were sad because bonamana promos were ending?

but yeah i definately saw how tired\sad the boys were feeling!

kyu's not looking well! he needs more rest

OMG spazzing for siwons pics!!!!

#welcomebackkyu was trending on twitter!! but not for long

Guest 1805333

It is obvious that the boys did put in their effort to make this goodbye stage a good one :D (Leeteuk Oppa's "Let's go is really cute :P)

But the whole performance does seems a bit lacking...Maybe cause Siwon oppa is not here? Or cause Heechul is upset? Or because Kyu is still not well? I really hope everything is well and good for all of them. Chul oppa please cheer up! And if he is willing, maybe he can share his burden with us on Twitter! And may Kyu Oppa get well and better soon! Wish to see him bring back his liveiness! But I am still glad to see him back as we all miss him alot :)

The Special stage and Male Idol special performance are really great!

Also, it is really comforting and nice to see Heechul and Donghae there at the wake to give Sunye their support. The kind acts of friends and strangers and the comfort in knowing that her loss is felt by many, will surely help her through this difficult time!

All the best to the boys for their promotion of "No other"! I must say I really like the song when I first heard it! Hope it will be a hit! :D

Guest twinnies

^

^

^

Hey, am just curious. What is that variety Fantasy couple about? I have never heard of it before!

Guest SJia13

It's such a pity that they didnt manage to end off bonamana at music bank perfectly today.

Heenim looks upset. Siwon's absent. Kyuhyun's still looking unwell and I think he lost weight! Poor babykyu.

Well, at least we can hope that they could start off No Other perfectly next week!

I can't wait to see the full performance! ^^

Guest venus02

^ Where celebrities come on and pair up with the kids and answer questions, it's a really cute show.

Some SuJu members appeared before on this show and it was hilarious! The kids were really cute with them >_< I think if you search on youtube you might find some episodes subbed with SuJu ^^

Guest PetalOfFlame

^ I heard rumors that they are canceling FO2 due to ratings (can you be surprised? even with Heenim, I don't think people were that interested) but the the SBS producer denied it saying that they are only changing the timings or something.... I don't know but I hope we can get some news soon.

On 24 Jun, SBS has decided to stop FO2 broadcasting after this program has been on air for 5 months. They would have an official announcement today (100625).

cr; TVDaily + akp

Guest irene89

If shiwon wasn't on Muba today...it means that he is coming to italy for filming?

please i live in Venice and i want to meet him!

glad to see kyuhyun back but he looked thinner. i hope he's fully recovered. there is something off with the guys on their performance. maybe they're tired. is it just me or were heechul's eyes looked puffy? like he just woke up or been crying. oh, i hope they take a few days of rest first before starting promotions for no other...