• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Henry w/ fan (cr. eunny_gram IG)   SJ at Shinee's concert 

Guest junearch

just want to share Siwon's sweetness.....he so so love SJ member!!

[100622] Siwon talks about Super Junior (eng)

"I always think that if there's no super junior,then there's also no Choi Siwon"

XD XD XD ...how sweet!!!!!

Full credit to teynateukie87 @youtube

Guest _snowflake_

T-ara's maknae JiYeon laughing at Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Yesung's ''We're The One'' dancing. :D She is right, they are so funny. But so cute :)

16jge8h.jpg

dzuvyd.jpg

Guest jae_hee

wah..i love the song...

all their voices so clear..

not so catchy like bonamana..but more peaceful..

wonder the choreo now..all of them make a great job..huhuhuuuu..

Guest AzNMiss x3

Today's MB's Special Stage:

Boy idols' special parody - Rain's "Love Song" with Super Junior, 2PM, 2AM showing off their chocolate abs!

Another special stage with SNSD, Super Junior, KARA, 2AM, and CNBLUE (no specifics yet)

and Super Junior performing BONAMANA for the last time (all 10 boys on stage)

cr. Music Bank & @TwElfs

^

On KBS Music Bank to air on the 25th, 2AM Jinwoon will create a special stage with other idol groups.

Jinwoon will be playing the drums while CN Blue's Jung Yonghwa and Super Junior's Sungmin will play the guitar and SNSD Taeyeon will be the lead vocal. They will be singing Kelly Clarkson's 'My Life Would Suck Without You.'

cr: 2od

Can't wait for MuBank's special today.

No Other up on melon.

http://www.melon.com/svc/studio/album_info.jsp?p_albumId=937554&MAIN=MAIN_NA

naver:

http://music.naver.com/album.nhn?tubeid=197924

soribada:

http://www.soribada.com/#/Music/Album/?TID=KA0042759

please download legally. thank you

It's been a while since Eunhyuk and Shindong had a rap part for their promo song. Glad they have them rapping again. ^_^ Now looking forward to the MV and choreography.

Guest evilgary

their follow up song is really great to listen too and i'm so loving it

i guess they must have been really funny for jiyeon to laugh at them

Guest SiSyd Choi

Totally loving No Other..

It just so soothing, the RnB is nice and its good..

Somehow it gave me this sweet nice feeling..hehehehe..

Lovin' It!

Guest Shenlu

Today's MB is going to have a special stage with SJ, 2PM and 2AM all performing Rain's 'Love Song'?? This has the possibility of being incredibly sexy OR incredibly hilarious XD Depending on how they're going to do it :lol: I'm excited! ♥

I want to hear the new song but I'm gonna have to wait a while -_-;; excited for the new MV, choreography and performances~

Guest AzNMiss x3

No Other is really nice. It's a perfect summer song. I hear a lot of Siwon, Donghae & Yesung. It's actually R&B and not hip hop like previous articles o_o. I wonder how they're going to dance this song.

When should we start buying this song for it to count?

Guest lanziepanzie

^^ maybe start next week because thats when the song will be promoting.

I'm glad Heechul and Donghae pay their respects to Sunye, hope she gets alot of light and strength to be strong.

anyway something to share.

"Super Junior’s 4jib repackage album is getting attention for self-written songs by the members. The album will be released on upcoming 28th.

This repackage album has original 4jib’s 11 songs and has the follow up song “No Other,” which will be released on 25th through music sites. The album also has more powerful “Shake It Up” remix, the member’s self-written song “All My Heart” and “A Short Journey,” total of 15 songs with 4 new songs.

A ballad song composed by leader Leeteuk and Super Junior-M’s member Henry “All My Heart” excluded all sharp sounds as much as possible to deliver feeling of warm heart just like the title itself. It’s mainly by acoustic guitar to express pop feel. Since it’s Leeteuk’s first ever self-composed song, he has shown passion while making of the song even in his hectic schedule.

Also, there will be a welcoming for fans as Kangin, who is going in to army, has participated in another self-composed song by member Donghae, and lyrics by member Eunhyuk. The song, titled “A Short Journey” is a simple song with repetitive chorus and fresh melody.

This song was the last song Kangin participated before going into the army, so the money collected from digital side will be used to help people in need.

Super Junior will be on KBS “Music Bank” – Looking back on first half of the year on 25th, performing goodbye performance of 4jib title song “BONAMANA.”

source: daum

translated by: chrissy@TwElfs.com

I'm so glad at least he participated with his brothers in the final album before he goes to the army :) i really can't wait to hear the song! especially since it was composed by teuk and henry :)

Guest sunmikiwangjang

Just wanted to say that Wonderfuls are very thankful that donghae and heechul for sending their condolence to Sunye.

We really appreciate and Im sure Sunye appreciates it as well.

Guest Phan2~

There's no words can describe my feelings when knew that kangin participate in the repackage song...

as yesterday, i was listening suju's old songs, when still many voices on it, and i pay a lot attention on Kangin voices which is i love so much,his voice is fierce but also soft

and this is real that i was dreaming yesterday if Kangin voice can include in the next repackage " ah...,if so kangin voice can include in repackage album that release tomorrow..."

and this is happen!! wow, i really thankful for this, even just a little part in the rap i still really like it coz this is Kangin,one of my fave member!thanks God,thanks SM sincerely...

this is a really special song coz its composed by eunhae too^^!

Guest FiFFy_Min

[Lyrics] Super Junior - No Other

they were so fast...:blink:

by the way.. i don't know why, but i can't access soribada & melon...:tears:

i want to hear and download the song...:(

Romanized

Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi

Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul

Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi

Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom

Neoui ttatteuthan geu soni chagapge, chagapge shikeo isseul ttae

Neoui ganghaetdeon geu ma eumi nal karopge sangcheo badasseul ttae

Naega jaba julge anajulge salmyeoshi, geugeoseuro jakeun iroman dwendamyeon johgesseo

Eonjena deo maneun geol haejugo shipeun nae mam neon da mollado dwae

Gaseumi sorichyeo marhae jayuro-un nae yeonghon

Eonjena cheo-eumui imaeum euro neoreul saranghae georeo watdeon shiganboda nameun nari deo manha

Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi

Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul

Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi

Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom

Naui ganan haetdeon maeumi nunbushige jeomjeom byeonhaegal ttae

Jakeun yokshimdeuri deoneun neomchiji anhge nae mamui geureut keojyeogalttae

Argo isseo geu modeun iyuneun bunmyeonghi nega isseo ju-eotdaneun geot geu, geot ttak hana ppun

Eonjena gamsahae. Naega mankeum geuri jalhal su iggenni yeah

Gaseumi sorichyeo marhae jayuro-un nae yeonghon

Eonjena cheo-eumui imaeum euro neoreul saranghae georeo watdeon shiganboda nameun nari deo manha

Rap> Itjanha jogeum aju jogeum na sujupjiman neon molla sokeun taeyangboda tteugeoweo nae mam jom arajweo

TV show-e na oneun Girl deureun mudae-eseo bichi nandedo neon eonjena nunbushyeo (Naega michyeo michyeo Baby)

Saranghandan neoui mare sesangeuk da gajin nan You & I, You’re so fine neo gateun saram isseulkka

Saranghae oh, negeneun ojik neoppun iran geol babo gateun na-egeneun jeonburaneungeol arajweo

Gateun gireul georeo wasseo urin seoro dalpagago itjanha nolla-ul ppuniya goma-ul ppuniya saranghal ppuniya

credits: thepinkstrings

Guest areej_05

i'm glad to hear that they went to sunye's father's wake..

i was going to post some news of hangeng but it's already posted.. hope that the boys will come to his concert despite their busy schedules and also hope that sm won't interfere with that just coz of the lawsuit.. i'm sure geng will be happy to see his fellow members.. it's a good thing he's happy now..

i haven't heard the new song yet but i'm happy to hear that kangin participated in it.. kind of a like a gift just before he goes to the army..

anyway, here is a subbed video of sgb cuts..credits to sujuism.blogspot.com

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdruqf_sujuism-blogspot-com-619-sg-cut_creation#from=embed

Guest venus02

OMG Kangin participated in their 4jib repackage? I need to hear A Short Journey now I miss his voice so much T____T Thank you for whoever let Kangin participate, this is a great thing for us fans ^^

And I finally heard the song, so different than what I expected but I really love it, it reminds me of their older songs, more upbeat and happier (the kind that made me fall in love with >_< )

Can't wait for the special stage today ^_______^

Guest mintiful

I like NO OTHER. its really good and so different from Bonamana. its not so dark. and there's a rap. HYUK&SHINDONG <3

and its more upbeat. and i like how they incorporate some old stuff in it. you can totally tell its sj. hahass.

i hope there's a storyline in the mv. <3

and its slower than the other songs so i wonder what the dance is going to be like.

anyways here's the song eng subbed:

http://sujuism.blogspot.com/2010/06/eng-sub.html

CREDIT SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

i'm so glad that kangin is part of the album. <3

and dont forget to support them online too. :)

• Guest changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4