[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest junearch

ye!!! cuz i saw suju member and other member of boy group follow him....i saw hae twit with him....and him twit with siwon too...so i sure his twitter

errr...which suju member followed that account?????

I just check one by one....eunhyuk didn't follow him shindong didn't follow him donghae didn't follow him heechul didn't follow him sungmin didn't follow him leeteuk didn't follow him ...Siwon...as he followed 12000 sth fans back so it's hard to check...

I only see his reply to Siwon(just like other fans did)...BUT Siwon never reply to him.

same to hae....i didn't see his reply to that account a....only that account retweet what Hae tweeted..

not trying to offend you....but there're lots of fake trying to fool people....you have anymore proof???

Guest SiSyd Choi

Congratulations!!!

A great way to celebrate the 4th thread with their 2nd win!!! woohoot!!

Seriously, I was really nervous, and even they looked shock once again!!!

Ahhh! I'm so happy!

I really like Shindong with facial hair and woohoot! go 1 abs!!!hahahahahaha

And my my my!!Siwon! He's looking real fine and hot tonight..Justice to his muscles and awesome chest *perv alert* hahahaha...BUT all of them are looking extra handsome tonight and they way they perform Bonamana is like, they're really energetic and awesome!!

SuJu + E.L.F = JJANG!!!!!

P/S: @superkibum in twitter is not Kibum. Isak has confirmed that the account is fake~

Guest gensy

So happy that they wooonn the MuBaankk!!

Let's hope they win the Inkigayo as weelll XD

I was really worried when I see the digital one.. But lucky enough they managed to win it!!

And sulli was so cuteee!! Hahahah! trying to imitate heechuull at the end :P

And LOL to Shindong's one pack!

FIGHTING SUPER JUNIOR!!!!

Guest pexcoral

Congratulations to our boys!!!!

The scores is pretty high XD

14xxx vs 8xxx our boys did a good job at album sales although it's 2nd week after their album released but album sales is so good about 10xxx I remember that last week they got 12xxx on this one.Their digital sales increases after last week but about 100 scores lol I think next week they can win again ^ ^

Inkigayo on next Sunday ... I hope they can too <333

Guest srk pagali

hello!!!

congratulation for the 2 nd music bank win

so happy for them

im a big fan of suju

when they did the interview with wonder girls yesung was playing around and donghae was hardly holding his laughter so cute and shindong at the end so funny.

very happy for them!!!

suju + ELF fighting

Guest venus02

Pictures ^______^

Capped by KIM @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Credit if taking out!

sj6a.th.png sj5m.th.png sj4s.th.png sj3x.th.png sj2.th.png 14619980.th.png

Did anyone notice that Yesung's It's Has to be You is still doing well on the charts? It's at number 16 which is good ^_^

Guest doraezzz

SuJu @ KBS2 Music Bank, | SJ

cre: Pook-ka@4yesung.com

reup: LaCrymaMosa

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT AND NO ADDITIONAL CREDIT

17452664.jpg

53285957.jpg

85443074.jpg

66093928.jpg

35044611.jpg

35200522.jpg

61369071.jpg

24679672.jpg

no hotlinking :)

yeah for suju for their 2nd win :) i m so happy!!!!!!!

Guest kaypie

I'm so happy they won at MuBank. I hope that Hae successfully overcomes whatever he is going through right now. Plus, one of the organizers in their Philippine concert said that they will come again in Feb 2011.

Shindong's one pack wave is freakin funny

love seeing the smile on Siwon's face

i just read fromt he chinese sites that actually Siwon wasnt feeling very well in China

poor boys are overworked :(

EDIT

omg that fan pic of mubank of Siwon

wahahahahah

caught him in a funny pose!!!

wahahahha

and those muscles look like they are about to BURST

OMG

Guest lovekibum89

oa #bonamana2ndwin no.1 on trending topic now

so great

E.L.F really is the best...

so proud of us keke

win2nd.png

credit: twitter.com + cap by me :)

Guest sub1777

WOWWOW... 4th thread.. and they won MuBank again 2nd week... double happiness!!

Congratulations to the boys!^^

Shindong's way too funny with his abs belly wave~

omomomo

Ryeowook~~ this guy is really growing on me

he looks so... pretty

like a flower

hahahahahahahahha

very adorable

and i just read somewhere... for Siwon's operation, he actually had to undergo general anaethesia (ie his own body is undergoes anaethesia, so it's not just his mouth)

and that actually after Siwon's operation, he was meant to rest for 3-5 days and not talk

but instead he went on mubank only 2 days afterwards

because he couldnt control his mouth and facial muscles properly, he could hardly smile

and during the recording, he requested to rerecord many times because of his voice

and after the operation he can only drink/eat fluid food (ie nothing that you need to chew) for A WHOLE MONTH

feel so sorry for the poor guy after reading that

having to put up with a full fledged schedule wihtout being able to eat properly on a weak body like that is unacceptable in normal ppl's terms

*sigh* the life of an idol

tis sad~~~

Guest kyugaroo.

GO, SUPER JUNIOR! WELL DONE ON YOUR 2ND MUBANK VICTORY, BOYS <3333

How awesome! I hope they smash it at Inkigayo next week too! Ryeowook did the acceptance speech this time, yay! And ROFLMAO, SHINDONG'S ONE PACK BELLY DANCING! Hahaha, Siwon has competition xDD. Sungmin's expression in the back though doesn't seem very happy. Maybe he's not feeling well or something?? I don't know.

Eunhyuk's twitter pics are so cute!! Haha, Kyuhyun looks like he wants to eat the award (or Euhyuk? xD) in the first one, the second one is smouldering expressions, and the boys revert back to their usual dorky selves in the last one! Aww, Wookie is so pretty, Eunhyuk so cute though his expression doesnt go with his makeup, and Shindong...well, Shindong's in need of a shave I think! But his expression is hilarious, LOL. Liking his hair too!! Thank God for Twitter, otherwise updates from the boys like this wouldn't be so quick!!

Guest venus02

and i just read somewhere... for Siwon's operation, he actually had to undergo general anaethesia (ie his own body is undergoes anaethesia, so it's not just his mouth)

Sorry for cutting your post but really? From the time I read about his operation I don't think I've ever seen him not appearing with SuJu for the performances (except M-Wave) *sigh* he should rest more and not strain himself and that goes for Kyu too :(

Guest doraezzz

100528 Yesung ranks no.16 on KBS Music Bank for 'It Has To Be You'

cr LaCrymaMosa

Credit: i.yoho.cn/s-u | Shared by minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com

Reuploaded by Rai

DO NOT HOT LINK | Take out with full credit

heenim.jpg

edit:

[fancam] 100528 Yesung in Bonamana @ Music Bank

cr WalkingALonelyRoad

pls vote for yesung here

http://www.arirang.co.kr/TV/Pops_Weekly10....G_CODE=TVCR0102

you can vote up to 3 songs but you cant vote for the same song again n again. lets help sungie here, he is at number two now :)