[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Henry IG

Flitto Update  (AUDIO: http://d330rio1lkj3e.cloudfront.net/tweets/1433607773644.mp4 )

Hello. How are you? This is Henry. Yea, it's been a long time since I spoke French. Wow! Guess where I am? I'm on a plane right now. Gonna go back to Korea. I had a great time. Amazing time with my family, amazing time with the crew. Whoever's in Korea, I'll see you guys there. Have a great day. Bye.
  • Like 1

HENRY IG

FLITTO Update: 
Okay, so I woke up, to some pain, I woke up and then like my neck, like I couldn't even turn left or right..yea.. you know those days when your neck's all, you slept wrong, and your neck hurts, today was one of them, I think in Korean you call it, "담걸렸어". "담걸렸다고 하는 것 같애" yea so I went to get a massage and then this is what happened. apparently my muscles are all like, like tangled up or something. all knots. yea it looks bad, but it's not that bad actually, so it's supposed to be good for you. but yea, 아 근육들 다 뭉쳐있데요. yea. everybody hope you guys sleep well in the right position, not like me. Be careful, see ya.

AMBER's replies

Siwon IG

Henry flitto

Hello, everyone! I know many of you were shocked to see my photo yesterday, please don't worry as my back is almost healed. Ya, almost healed. But because I was afraid there might be some problem, I came to hospital for a check up, to make sure there wasn't any problem. I'm ok now, so don't worry about me. I love you. Ok, bye bye!

1435916382993.mp4

150703 Super Junior comeback on the third week of July

Embedded image permalink

Interview

Oh, when will these guys come to Europe again????

I want to see them up close and personal!!! :wub:

Ok, we did "Bonamana" in our kpop club. This video is in another threads, but "Bonamana" is one of the complete covers we did in this end of the school year's video so I wanted to share this with all Super Junior fans here. It's the 3rd song. Hope it's acceptable!

As I said in another thread, if you like kpop, go for it and dance with your idols! either alone or with friends, it's the best way to feel closer to them, especially when we are around the world!