[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest valentino_rossi46

Hello, Any singapore ELF here?

Can i ask when SJ go to singapore and do u guys have their schedule, i heard they will have a show case but only 800 customer purchase samsung galaxy and sign 2 years contract wt singtel can get ticket? Does it mean, some dont know SJ or dont have time or dont like them but they bought galaxy and get ticket, but they dont use it

while fans can not get tickets ?

I dont wanna buy samsung and i do not live in singapore till next year to sign the contract wt them, how can i get ticket T.T

Guest ppbpb

Hello, Any singapore ELF here?

Can i ask when SJ go to singapore and do u guys have their schedule, i heard they will have a show case but only 800 customer purchase samsung galaxy and sign 2 years contract wt singtel can get ticket? Does it mean, some dont know SJ or dont have time or dont like them but they bought galaxy and get ticket, but they dont use it

while fans can not get tickets ?

I dont wanna buy samsung and i do not live in singapore till next year to sign the contract wt them, how can i get ticket T.T

Alot of people are selling via black market, like at $500 a pair. It's totally beyond my abilities too. Have to wait for concert :(

Guest doraezzz

^ really? omg they are just trying to take advantage of fans. shame on them :P

omg i m so late in spazzing today

but seriously i really enjoyed today's performance :)

especially the 83line, omg their part makes me squeal n did heenim cut his hair again?

n my greatest happiness is of course yesungie being all happy n smiley during his parts lol i dont know he seems more lively and omg he gives off the cutest smile ever

n they did the whole song without cutting off ryeomin 2nd part :)

on the downside, our eternal magnae seems abit tired n our magnae too :( hope they will have sufficient rest :)

[Full HD] May 29, Super Junior - Miinah (BONAMANA)

cr Super4jib

i guess they will be flying to shanghai tonite or tomorrow. not sure about it :P

Guest valentino_rossi46

Alot of people are selling via black market, like at $500 a pair. It's totally beyond my abilities too. Have to wait for concert :(

Black market? Which site they sale, or anyone in sp selling, omg 500 T.T

do u guys have their schedule, will they appear in any store of singtel?

This is the 1st time i want watch FO2 :)

Super Junior’s Heechul Meets Wonder Girls’ Sohee

Heechul-and-Sohee-Header.jpg

In the recent episode of Family Outing 2, Wonder Girls graces everyone with their guesting and of course, the huge Wonder Girls fan, Super Junior’s Heechul.

Heechul finally meets his ideal girl Sohee! Just how did it go?

Upon meeting Sohee, Heechul showed his shyness–a different side of him, indeed. He is able to laugh and joke around other members, but when Sohee is around, he would become quiet and speechless; causing much laughter from the family.

It only took a nick of time until Heechul finally relaxes around Sohee. Both are able to become close very fast because we all know that Heechul would not pass this moment without sharing a good memory with Sohee.

During the Calvary game, Heechul even took the punishment for Sohee! Heechul also engages himself with saying tons of word jokes to make Sohee laugh to show his affection to her.

I bet many of you guys would not miss this episode so stay tuned for it!

Source: Newsen

Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Guest pexcoral

I don't know if this have been shared but I want to tell you guys ur group super Junior

is topping the world best selling album .. they #7

this is something really really REAAAAAAALLY BIG topping the album world chart

http://i45.tinypic.com/2cpykhl.jpg

I think this shows how much the album selling world wide "not in korea"

since the company is Sony Music not SME

daum search number 4 >> 슈퍼주니어 세계7위 "SJ world #7"

congrat ELFs =)

Sorry for cutting your post =)

I wonder that it's really figures from world wide? because I just realize that their album just released in Korea 2 weeks ago and it's already been realeased in world wide? if you guys here know pls answer me (:

but anyways it's our big success! XD it's their big achievement,Congratulations to our boys ... Super Junior & ELF <3

Finally!! Bonamana #10 on melon daily chart <3

bonamanamelon100529.jpg

#11 on Melon's Top 20 Albums

bonamanamelontop20.100529.jpg

#2 on soridaba realtime chart (now they're still #2 and #3 on daily chart)

bonamanasoribada100529.jpg

credit to zoey @ sj-world.net

Guest kyugaroo.

CONGRATS TO SUJU FOR GETTING INTO THE WORLD CHART! <333

Honestly, that's so huge. A huge achievement. the WORLD chart! YAY!! GO, BOYS <33 YOUR HARD WORK AND ELFS SUPPORT IS PAYING OFF!!

After watching today's performance, I think I am in love with the 83-line more than ever! Leeteuk and Heechul sure know how to make the fangirls go crazy when it comes to their part! =DD They look like twins, very sexy twins. *____* Though I did LOL a bit at Heechul's bun, I think it is?? AND YAY, THEY DID THE WHOLE SONG THIS TIME!! I dont like it when they cut off the 2nd ryeomin part, so I was extra happy to watch this performance! (All the skin exposed didn't hurt either, haha xD)

And I agree that ryeowook&kyuhyun did seem tired today, the former for the first time I think since Miinah promotions. =( AAH, I miss the antics of the eternal magnae and the evil magnae when they're together!! Hope Kyuwook and the rest of suju get as much rest as they can with their hectic schedules.

Aww, Heechul's so cute and shy around Sohee it seems! Haha, I thought I would never see the day but alas, it has come! That's so lovely to hear! I wanna watch this episode now!

Guest doraezzz

100505 The 28th annual MBC Creative Children's Song Contest

- Shindong -

credit to silverlady.egloos.com | shared by superlover♫ @sj-world.net

Take out with full credit | DO NOT HOTLINK

263veat.jpg

2ika4h0.jpg

v omg bb, his smiles is making me crazy lol he is so adorable. did someone gave him sweets earlier lol thx for sharing dear :)

Guest fathiamohmood

finished watching today perf!! wookie is hot!! l0l~~

btw..i wonder why kyu didn't do his slide today?? :huh:

Guest rosidahomar

What these two "old mans" are doing? *facepalm* so cute meh..

107694053-fff2d2acfc62d2dcdcf5442b1.gif

cr: angelahyeoung@twitter

4649956144_2027644244.jpg

I saw sailormoon in Music core today...kakakakakaka

Super_Sailor_Moon_Movie_Cover.jpg4649211229_c9f232be8c.jpg

nice richard simmons Heechul...nice pant..nice pant.. really, what a nice tight pant. kakakaka

4649337125_6931d69865.jpg

4649337797_300fe921cf.jpg

4649956604_4352af91a6.jpg

4649957056_d12d1c8630.jpg

more here: http://sapphirepearls.com/2010/05/29/29051...eechul-part-ii/

Credit: 拆瑞 + as tagged

Reup/Shared: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com

Take out with full credits

Guest shootsomestars

OHMY! its my first time posting something here. :"> i've been a silent lurker for a while now. haha. is downloading SUJU's every performance normal? :P

superjunior4thbonamanaw.jpg

found this at deviantart.com, i forgot who made this but credits to the one who made this :D

~~ i love teukie <3

Guest pexcoral

^

don't think too much,dear<3 this is real time chart,it change all day ^^ suju got #3 in daily chart for several days.

Guest shootsomestars

all.jpg

my bonamana fanart ^^

wooh! let me post this on my facebook account! with all credits to you :3

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

^

don't think too much,dear<3 this is real time chart,it change all day ^^ suju got #3 in daily chart for several days.

oh really ??? thanks for the info

but still hoping they will able to get #1 on the chart ( if possible on every chart ) ^ ^

i only able to help them with soribada chart , i try to do the trial listening as many as i can !