[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

Guest BeeQueen

Hopefully by SMtown World tour, they actually mean the world :P. It would be awesome if they could come to England *prays*.

I'm super excited for Hangeng's new album, the MV looks really interesting. I hope he has a great amount of success going solo.

And happy belated birthday to SuJu's amazing leader, our Teuki :D

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Henry w/ fan (cr. eunny_gram IG)   SJ at Shinee's concert 

Guest venus02

Teukie's tweets ^^

@special1004 너무나도 감사합니다..너무나도 행복하구요..너무나도 많은 축하를 받았네요..사랑하는우리 멤버들!! 케익을 하루종일 맞아도 맞을수있을 만큼행복했구..저 영상을보니까 웃음과 눈물이 같이나는 이유는 왜일까..

@special1004 [Trans] Thank you so much..I'm very happy..I have received a lot of congratulations..To my lovely members! Cake all day long so happy to be able to be right there is enough to make me happy..When I saw the video there were both laughter and tears, why is that..

@special1004 정말 고마워요..또 나의 지인분들!!감사합니다..꾸벅꾸벅..( ㅡㅡ)(_ _) 그리고..시계각직에서 축하해주신 우리 팬 여러분들 감사합니다..!!!지금또 만들어주 영상다 하나씪보면서 울고있는 내 청승또는 모습..오늘은 너무 좋아요..ㅠ 고마워요..♥

@special1004 [Trans] Thank you so much...and to my friends!! Thank you..nods nods..( ㅡㅡ)(_ _) also..to our fans all over the world who congratulated me Thank You..!!! Right now watching the video you made makes me cry..Today was wonderful..ㅠ Thank You..♥

@special1004 고마워!!^^http://twitpic.com/21jcim'>http://twitpic.com/21jcim

@special1004 [Trans] Thank You!!^^ http://twitpic.com/21jcim'>http://twitpic.com/21jcim

cr: @AngeLeeteuk twitter

I'm so happy that he enjoyed today!! It was really touching when the members kept tweeting their birthday wishes to their leader ^^

I hope that they will always be this happy :)

(whats wrong with soompi? It always give weird characters now....)

Guest BeeQueen

SS3 in Qingdao, China

o5nmm8.jpg

When: August 28, 2010 ; 7:30 PM

Where: Guoxin Stadium

Prices: see the seating chart

cr: baidu || sapphirepearls

Guest RC27

I posted it on my twitter but I want to post it here too. Happy Birthday Leader! We love you and may you have many more years to come. I don't have anything to share or a pic but thanks everyone for your pics of our leader. I loved their pic at the dance rehearsal in the studio. Siwon's adorable message just made me smile. Thanks everyone. SJ saranghae!

Thanks for the news about the SM town concert too. I wish I could go to one of their concerts sometime in my life. We'll see if that happens. =)

Guest moniselda

lol leeteuk received a macbook? or did he bought it?

the cake which he gotten was really awesome

all those things u saw are his gift from elfs lol, even the macbook.

shows ho deticated this girls are.

if only i had more money... lol

Guest syujoo

From DBSK thread:

smile.gif[info] SMTOWN Summer Album 2010 Track List

The current circulating info is SMTOWN LIVE or now its known to be 2010 SMTown Summer Special will be held sometime in on August 21st, 2010 and this SMTOWN SUMMER ALBUM will be released in July. Still waiting for official info from SM.

[sM TOWN SUMMER ALBUM]

Happy Summer - SMTOWN

夏の时代 (Summer Generation/Summer Time) - SNSD

陆 上の考古学 - Super Junior

ワクワクずかずかと - f( x )

きらきら (Twinkle Twinkle) - SHINee

在りし日の思い 出 (Memories of Past Days) - Yunho, Changmin

ごとヘヌン夜 - TRAX

1つの夏の别れ(One Summer Farewell) - Super Junior K.R.Y

Musicgraphy - Black Beat

10年が経っても.. (Even after 10 Years Have Passed…) - BoA

source: DCinside

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

if anyone can read Japanese, pls. share the translation of Super Junior's song title. thanks smile.gif

arghcrazy.gif , I kept editing this but still weird characters..

anyway, just go here to see the post.

Guest donghae.

Thank you for sharing all those photos and videos.
Our leader is having so much fun.
And the gifts ELFs send is purely amazing.
Macbook!?
Just brilliant.

Guest munichan

just woke up n just wanna share with u guys that i dreamed bout buffering NO OTHER MV ON UTUBE~!!!!!!!!

argggghhhhhhhh it shows that i really cant wait for the mv n keep thinking bout it all day long...chincha~!

the only thing that i regret is i just dreamed bout buffering it but not watching it..hahahhaha...

SM,please release it asap~!!!!!!!!

Guest BeeQueen

Siwons Fancafe Entry Update

Title : 6.30.2010

10.07.01 00:00

Everybody have you been doing well ?

I always pray for everybody of THE SIWONEST family full of love and happiness.

Ah who am I ? Sorry it’s Choi Siwon ^-^ㅎㅎ

With everybody’s love and caring Oh My lady has ended safely…as well as Miinah’s activities…thank you ^0^

This week Friday we will be in front of everybody again with the song No Other and (because of that) I’m so excited ㅎ

Thank you THE SIWONEST family because everybody always give me strength and courage and hope ^-^

In the future I will keep praying (for all of you) full of love and happiness!

miss you all and peace and bless.*

* this line was written by Siwon in English

credits : THE SIWONEST fancafe

thanks ☆★pinkninja for the korean entry

translated by evanesco@sj-world.net

may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

Hangeng Sina Interview

50362518.jpg

53093520.jpg

85811809.jpg

if you look closely in the back the black towel say super many say it was from a chinese elves and the yellow towel that say we <3 hankyung is from thai elves. So as you can see Hankyung still love elves as much as he love geng fans which means he loves SUJU AS WELL!!! ALSO HANKYUNG LOOKS A LOT HEALTHIER [:

Credits to sina.com.cn, reuploaded by KIM@SJ-WORLD.NET

Guest mossy

Official News on SM Town Live World Tour

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010070208204235252

quick notes:

Kangta, Boa, Uknow, Max, Super Junior, SNSD, SHinee, f(x), Trax etc, with joint performances

5 hour stage starting on Aug 21st in Seoul

September 4th LA Staples Center

September 11th Shanghai HongKow stadium(not sure of correct spelling)

Tokyo and other cities planned

credit:silis7noy2@snsd thread

Got a couple of questions. I'm sorry if they were answered. I went back a few pages, but couldn't find the info:

1. Does ordering from yesasia count or not count towards whatever chart they use in korea?
  2. How many versions of repackage albums does SUJU generally have? I remember that DBSK seemed to have 2 repackages for their last 2 korean albums.
  3. Does anyone know if the song that KRY sang on Lalala - Maybe In Love 욬뾘콸갬졝 - is an original song (not a cover)? It's so good.

I'm really loving their repackaged songs (and their photos for this version)

edit:

V found thanks for all the info.

Guest syujoo

Got a couple of questions. I'm sorry if they were answered. I went back a few pages, but couldn't find the info:

1. Does ordering from yesasia count or not count towards whatever chart they use in korea?
  2. How many versions of repackage albums does SUJU generally have? I remember that DBSK seemed to have 2 repackages for their last 2 korean albums.
  3. Does anyone know if the song that KRY sang on Lalala - Maybe In Love 욬뾘콸갬졝 - is an original song (not a cover)? It's so good.

thanks smile.gif

I'm really loving their repackaged songs (and their photos for this version)

Answers:

1. It does count towards GAON chart. The reason why people prefer NOT to buy on Yesasia is it doesn't count towards HANTEO which is what they use on music shows (MuBank & Inkigayo)

2. Only 1 repackage per album

3. It's a cover... original by Park Sae Byul, the one who's playing the piano.

I knew it! when I read "World Tour"... I already thought of California.

I want them in Houston... puh-lease!!!!

Guest Kui4eva

Okay who's going to the Los Angeles SM town concert at the Staples Center? Do you know where we can get tickets? I'm so excited to see Sm town artists in the States! Yes! My dream has come true!

Guest eaglemiso

Edit..

1. Yesasia sales is counted on GAON chart, one of official korean music charts

2. Only One

3. I have no idea..Sorry Sorry

12Plus presenters for this time are Donghae and Siwon

Press conference will be held not only in Bangkok but also in Chiangmai.

Press Conference Day

July 14th at Bangkok, Place: still unknown

July 15th at Chiangmai, Place: Central Kad Suan Keaw

now finding translated article.

Here is the source http://www.my12plus.com/webboard/index.php?action=view&qid=7021&MenuID=3

Guest Clapyou

Just knew about the SMTOWN World Tour News which I'm epic excited about, cuz it's going to happen in LA, sometimes I feel lucky to stay in SoCal :P

Just wants to make sure which date is it actually going to be held?

On allkpop it says 9/11, but on the Korean cite that mossy kindly provided stated as 9/4.

Just hope we could get the actual date so we can start planning =)

Guest daniirawrr

ok completely spazing over SM town world tour...i hope we find out the date for the ticket sales soon. and i do believe the actual date for the LA show is Sept. 4th (i think lol)

Guest Clapyou

ok completely spazing over SM town world tour...i hope we find out the date for the ticket sales soon. and i do believe the actual date for the LA show is Sept. 4th (i think lol)

My heart is beating abnormally right now, I think,lol.

I know, would love to know the date for the ticket sale, and would also like to know how the seats are going to be arranged, either center stage or end stage.

I'm assuming the actual date is Sep.t 4th, too, but I just can't make sure. lol.

I guess we'll need to follow a bit closer these days =)

• Guest changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4