[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest pexcoral

@FiFFy_Min

When you're back,you suddenly killed me lol he looks better,more handsome smart and nice! gorgeous! <333333 but he seems thinner,right? you must eat more~~~ OK?

I'm happy to see him back now.Our suju boys did their best on MuBank! I really love the performance,especially rain's love song lol I haven't thought before that eunhyuk's voice is good<333 and dongdong's one pack drives me crazy lol and I must say this~~ Congratulations to you guys! #4 on MuBank half year is good for you all ^-^ I think it isn't bad for not being #1 because their song has just released about one month,they got this is also good<3333 About their new song! I seriously love it! When I read a translation ... sigh~~ I was embarrassed keke,wanna see their performace soon!

Guest cheewaju

^ Oh thanks a lot! I think fans were getting worried because he just suddenly didn't appear and we never had news that he won't appear today.

About the Thailand, I thought it was already confirmed? Someone posted the schedule and said that both Ming and Siwon will be going.... (I need to find it now)

Appearing on KJE Chocolate is great (Heenim's appearance was just good), that show is really amazing to watch so I hope that it will be true ^^

Yep,Yesterday i posted about Sungmin and Siwon will go to Thailand on 15 July for 12plus wowww can't wait to see them :rolleyes:

Guest venus02

^ Thank you for confirming it ^_____^

100625 Super Junior Outside KBS Building

Credits: honeymallow.er.ro | Photo by: 미덕을 지키는 미덕

Reuploaded by: Excentrique @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full and proper credits. Do not modify the pictures.

33u37du.jpg

Love his new hair :3

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

Super Junior, 2PM, 2AM – Love Song (Rain Cover) (Special Stage) on Music Bank (2010-06-25).avi [148.58 MB]

Super Junior – Bonamana on Music Bank (2010-06-25).avi [196.9 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest areej_05

Yeah, i noticed their sadness too.. it's as if they were just trying to force themselves to perform.. i've been to the wondergirls thread and they also noticed heechul's sadness.. some of them were saying that visiting sunye's father's wake may have affected him..

the other boys may be just too tired or something.. hope everything goes well.. i hope some fans in italy won't try to stalk siwon too much..

kyu really looks thinner than the last we saw him.. i already noticed it in music travel..

i really hope that whatever was bugging the boys yesterday on music bank is already resolved..

Guest evilgary

they loked really tired too from the performance

i gues heechul is also affected by sunye's father death and thus he looked really tired too

Guest venus02

i just read that they were shooting the MV for No Other yesterday

so Siwon should still be in Korea

Finally, a news about the MV >_< Thanks for sharing ^^

BTW I heard that they won't be on Music Core today, is that true?

100625 KBS Music Bank Mid-Year Special - Super Junior

Credits: snowdrop.ivyro.net

e00600594c24bca62d9da.th.jpg e00600594c24da08ac4a6.th.jpg e00600594c24da12a24a6.th.jpg e00600594c24da14daca0.th.jpg e00600594c24da086c72f.th.jpg e00600594c24da123d909.th.jpg e00600594c24da145a0c9.th.jpg e00600594c24da156ca3e.th.jpg e00600594c24da1563d63.th.jpg e00600594c24da1563d63s.th.jpg e00600594c24da11151b5q.th.jpg e00600594c24da0878079.th.jpg

Guest Maila_Oscar

I think the mood of the whole show was affected a bit by Sunye loss. Heechul wasn't the only star who showed difficulties in performing. Did anyone get a load of HyunA performance? Donghae went also but he was able to hold it together but you could tell he to was not himself. Sometimes it is tough to seperate personal and profesional. Hopefully the next performance will be better. Wonderfuls all appreciate the support and hopefully things will get better for everyone.

Guest venus02

Let's not try to guess what's wrong, we won't know and it won't help us fans to keep trying to find a reason why they feel down and then it will start making us worry too much and we are probably wrong about things anyway. It could just be something personal that they won't say so let's just let it go for now until they decide to say something....

Credits: Secret

1zsuxd.jpg

Guest jae_hee

i got info from twitter that said they will not perform in music core and inkigayo this week..because today they have HOPE CONCERT

what make me surprised,they also not perform in music bank for the next week..hhuhuhuuuu... :huh:

So no other will be performed live for the next two week..very sad because i'm going back to my uni next week..huhuhuhu

really hope to watch No Other live...huhuhu :(

but it ok coz they can rest before they perform new song...

Guest venus02

^ I also saw the tweets :(

No SJ on Music Core & Inkigayo this weekend. (Theyre also not scheduled for Music Bank next wk, on July 2nd.

cr: twitter@sapphirepearls

So today they have Hope Concert? I wonder then why they won't appear tomorrow then? And also no Music Bank for their first No Other promotions??

Guest damifino

They've already mentioned in the news previously that today was SuJu's final promotion for "Mi-in-ah" so of course, they wouldn't be performing tomorrow or the next day.

As for why Heechul's was in a "bad" mood, what's the point of second guessing? We have NO IDEA what goes on in the private lives of any of the boys and especially with Heechul, you never know what goes through his mind/mood from one second to the next. Heechul is known for his many mood swings. Judging by his twitter which he posted a few minutes ago, he seems to be in a good mood.

Guest venus02

Credit: dailyvita | Reuploaded: ~♡ 혁-fied@ sj-world.net

No hotlink/editing of pics. Take out with full credits.

2ppyczb.jpg

Guest FiFFy_Min

[GIFS] 100626 Kyuhyun Gifs (random)

I made some gifs of Kyuhyun...

I love him... so so so much... hehehe (^,^")v

Hope you will love it... My kyute Kyuhyun..

infinity love for him... :wub:

103_kyu.gif

102_kyu.gif

101_kyu.gif

100_kyu.gif

Sexy??? hihihihi...

105_kyu.gif

and a smirk...368962fosxje1xzt.gif

106_kyu.gif

and a cute gif where kyuhyun forgot his position...

well actually he is confused.. he thought they will perform Bonamana.. LOLing at his running. so cute...

i've resized the gif..

104_kyuhyunsmaller.gif

but if you wish to save the bigger one..

Please click the link--> 104_kyu.gif (1.5 MB)

credits video: LOVERBOY, sweet_J, secret

credits gifs: FiFFy@Listen... To You

shared by: FiFFy@Listen... To You

~Keep the credits, and no hotlinking~

PS: sorry for the kyu biased gifs.. :sweatingbullets: