[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest venus02

100528 Youngstreet with DJ Heechul

54709479201005281954073.th.jpg 54652225201005281923161.th.jpg 52817049201005281942390.th.jpg

credit to as tagged | shared by superlover♫ @sj-world.net

Take out with full credit | DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest lanziepanzie

ahh :D after being on a mini-hiatus on twitter! im so glad to see the boys back! and twittering like crazy!

glad we can show our support by taking over and trending #bonamana2ndwin, bonamana, juniorwon and even sulli is trending due to her imitation of heechul!

i love the pic of them holding the award. KYU is just too cute!

yeah the kibum twitter is sure to be fake he\she didnt post or receive replies from the other members he just re posted what they said which anyone can do! but fingers crossed soon he will make one :D

congrats on 2nd win for mubank :D lets keep the trial listening going on so the boys can continue to win ! :D:D

did anyone notice at the performance how leeteuk smiled at the camera when it went past him twice? OMGG i totally died! he is just too hot!!

kyu does sound sick and is looking very tired! hope he gets plenty of rest !!

our shindongee never fails to make us laugh :D i really adore him! i think im digging the facial hair! or maybe its because im not in my teens and i love the manly look!

nevertheless super junior fighting !! congratssssssssssss

donghae just tweeted a pic with yoona ! =D=D=D

Guest venus02

^ Is that Kyu next to him? ROFL hilarious expression >_< It seems that SuJu are really happy with their win today :) Let's keep on doing the trial listening, it was the lowest and also let's give them the Inkigayo win on Sunday!

100528 Sukira Caps

credit to as tagged | shared by superlover♫ @sj-world.net

Take out with full credit | DO NOT HOTLINK

103sjd3.jpg

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

Arashi and Super Junior gracing the United World Charts at the same time Friday May 28, 2010 Japan / Korea

week 22 / 2010 - June 5

the most popular tracks according to global paid download, single-sales and airplay

issue date: May 27, 2010

SINGLES

1. Arashi - Monster = 388.000

2. Usher feat. Will.I.Am - OMG = 331.000

3. B.o.B. feat. Bruno Mars - Nothin' On You = 304.000

4. Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls = 260.000

5. Train - Hey, Soul Sister = 236.000

6. B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes = 234.000

7. Lady GaGa feat. Beyoncé - Telephone = 225.000

8. Taio Cruz (feat. Ludacris) - Break Your Heart = 218.000

9. Lady GaGa - Alejandro = 198.000

10. Eminem - Not Afraid = 188.000

top 11-40 tracks

ALBUMS

1. Rolling Stones - Exile On Main Street = 164.000

2. Justin Bieber - My Worlds (My World+My World 2.0) = 160.000

3. Glee Cast - Glee: The Music, Volume 3 = 150.000

4. Lady GaGa - The Fame (Monster) = 115.000

5. AC/DC - Iron Man 2 (Soundtrack) = 106.000

6. Black Keys - Brothers = 92.000

7. Super Junior - The Fourth Album = 75.000

8. Nas & Damian Marley - Distant Relatives = 75.000

9. Ligabue - Arrivederci, Mostro! = 66.000

10. Band Of Horses - Infinite Arms = 64.000

top 11-40 albums

cr. asian fanatic.net ( watashi no hatsukoi wo ARASHI ni sasagu )

Guest SaraSJF

Hello!!

OMG I am so happy with SuJu wining another K-Chart!1

I hope for some more before repackage album.

Shindong Oppa's belly dance was funny+ wow Siwon Oppa looked so cool.

I don't know about u guys but I love Focus on Two older members.

Congrats to SuJu + ELF again. We r one great team together!!!

Thanks guys for sharing everything related to SuJu here.

Arashi and Super Junior gracing the United World Charts at the same time Friday May 28, 2010 Japan / Korea

week 22 / 2010 - June 5

the most popular tracks according to global paid download, single-sales and airplay

issue date: May 27, 2010

ALBUMS

7. Super Junior - The Fourth Album = 75.000

top 11-40 albums

cr. asian fanatic.net ( watashi no hatsukoi wo ARASHI ni sasagu )

Thanks for posting this here.

Here is the cap and original link to her post:

United World Chart"The Official Global Hitlist"

v v SM is Sony here lols. SuJu is just awesome love them so much.

9t02zb.jpg

Credit:Media Traffic

Link:http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums.htm

EDIT:NO HOTLinking

Guest SiSyd Choi

I love you Cecilia!!

I know you will caps Siwon on MuBank..hahahahahaha...

Seriously, he is so damn hot in today's MuBank...

Yay! SuJu is really gaining a lot of popularity around the world!

the mission to cover the sky with Pearl Sapphire Blue is really working!!

Guest damifino

our shindongee never fails to make us laugh :D i really adore him! i think im digging the facial hair! or maybe its because im not in my teens and i love the manly look!

I'm not in my teens and I love men looking like men, but I don't find Shindong's beard manly... more creepy, especially in combination with that hair style :ph34r: How sad is it that I'm missing his bowl haircut??? :lol: Oh, well... I guess he felt that now that he's not hosting Kiss Kiss Kiss anymore, he can grow a beard and do whatever he wants with his look so he's going for it :)

^

^ What's that for? Number of albums sold in what country?

It's albums sold around the world in that particular week. It's generally hard for Korean artists to compete in those charts since the best selling albums in Korea sell maybe 100,000 for the ENTIRE YEAR whereas some of the other artists around the world sell that in a week. It's quite an accomplishment for SuJu to get in the top ten!

Guest sier

I'm so happy they won at MuBank. I hope that Hae successfully overcomes whatever he is going through right now. Plus, one of the organizers in their Philippine concert said that they will come again in Feb 2011.

really?..they will be back in the Philippines next year?..siwon said at the fanmeeting that SS3 will start this August..i hope this is true :D

Guest evilgary

lol i differ in your opinion on shindong hair. i feel that for him having the bowl haircut doesn't really make him looks cute or others etc. but his hairstyle now really makes him standout and not look awakard like the previous

Guest venus02

@damifino Wow that's amazing since SuJu is the only Korean Kpop in that chart! And they sold 75,000 and entered the chart at number 7! This is a big thing for SuJu, they always surprise us with something like this ^_^

I'm a little creeped out with Dongie's mustache but I guess he wanted to have a different look >_<

Heechul @ Family Outing 2 Recording

19bkfq.jpg

Credits: Wonder Girls' baidu bar

Re-uploaded by dDonika at sj-world.net

Take out with full credits!

Guest Shenlu

Ah congratulations to the boys for another K-chart win! ♥ They so deserve it ^^

LOL @ Kyu looking like a creeper in every picture with Hyukjae lmfao.

The boys are going to be on Come to Play again? =D Yaay~ Their last appearance gave us so many funny stories.

@ venus02 Agreed, Shiwon's so rarely missed a performance, that's one of the reasons I respect and adore him so much. Even with his acting career and everything, he ALWAYS puts everything into his performances as a Super Junior member and that is just.. ♥.

Guest damifino

lol i differ in your opinion on shindong hair. i feel that for him having the bowl haircut doesn't really make him looks cute or others etc. but his hairstyle now really makes him standout and not look awakard like the previous

I totally agree with you that the bowl haircut does NOT really make Shindong or most people who aren't children look cute. That's why I was saying that this hairstyle made me even miss his bowl cut. My point was that even though I didn't like the bowl cut on Shindong, this hair style (especially in combination with the beard) is even worse. Shindong has such an adorable face, he should get a hairstyle that suits him better.

Guest doraezzz

150510 DAS~ProJect - Don't Don (Super Junior)

cr Aiden931019

listen to the audiences shouting the boys names when 'their' part comes lol

Guest kaypie

really?..they will be back in the Philippines next year?..siwon said at the fanmeeting that SS3 will start this August..i hope this is true :D

Yes. That is what one of the organizers from Pulp said. I wish that this pushes through.

So happy that their album made into the top ten charts.

^Hee is so pretty.

Guest imnotidiot

Sulli talk about Heechul (again)

more SJ-F(x) interaction. SulHee is really cute couple. Love seeing Heechul hug Sulli when they win in MuBank today ♥♥♥