[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Super Junior’s Leeteuk Feels Weaker and Forgetful Since Discharging from ArmySuper Junior’s Leeteuk confessed that he struggled throughout his trip to Switzerland due to a steep decline in his physical strength and forgetfulness.
Gaining the opportunity to take a trip through MBC Music’s One Fine Day, Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae made their way to Switzerland.
During this trip, Leeteuk said in the interview with the MBC Music production team, “As I promoted after getting discharged from the army, I felt my body responding to fatigue quickly,” and brought out laughter by saying, “Once my physical strength declines, I say “Let’s go. Let’s rest’ without even realizing.”image cr MBC
Leeteuk forgot the names of the places he travelled in Switzerland as soon as he turned around and poured the members with questions, leading them to tease him. Leeteuk said, “I don’t know if it’s because I’ve aged but I can’t even remember people’s names easily now.”
On top of this, he kept saying during the entire trip, “Use sparingly, eat everything, just choose the cheap one!’ showing his side as the stingy oldest brother.
Super Junior’s trip to Switzerland will be aired on December 31 starting at noon (KST) through MBC Music.cr http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84179/super-juniors-leeteuk-feels-weaker-and-forgetful-since-discharging-from-armyOther article : source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/29/super-juniors-leeteuk-breaks-down-in-tears-2014-is-a-year-i-want-to-erase-from-my-memory/
Super Junior in One fine day (MBC)...
imageimageimage

r6VLff1k_bigger.jpeg에스톨@eSTARstar

Teuk wants americano and hyuk wants hot choco T^T

ddaalki
@ddaalki
 After teuk reached, he called hyuk and hyuk said that he would send teuk the address and directions. Then teuk went to find the train station. The staff then asked teuk if he knew where to go and teuk said no, bc hyukjae hasn't replied him. So teuk called hyukjae again. Hyukjae then told teuk the train station and before teuk could ask even more, hyukjae hung up... [銘儀___]

8dn-pYQk_bigger.jpegJewel Prince_나의줴@hyuk_ears

Teukie: lets go home aft dinner Hyuk: No, we are still going to the Rose Garden [Poor leader- see how tired he is TT]

WkCqw932_bigger.jpegNuku@haelic

Aw teuk part when he talks about about his family. He said he was sorry to his family and being in the high mountain made him feel closer to his dad and grandparents

ECwC9YQf_bigger.pngpanhae@SJbluekingdom

Teuk

Guest elfcloud

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ryeowook Shows Off Impressive Cooking Skills in “Super Junior M’s Guesthouse”

Super Junior’s Ryeowook revealed his great sense of humor and exceptional cooking skills in the SBS variety show “Super Junior M’s Guesthouse.”

He had previously revealed his cooking skills on December 16 by preparing scallion jeon and kimchi jeon (jeon is Korean savory fried pancakes) that were perfect for the rainy day. He also showed off his remarkable cooking skills by making an impressive kimchi jjigae (stew).

Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi, who were also on the same team as Ryeowook, made viewers break out in laughter by constantly nagging rather than helping with the cooking. Ryeowook responded by saying, “It feels like I am under the watch of my mother-in-law.”

Chinese tourists who had a taste of Ryeowook’s dishes marveled, “This is delicious. I can’t believe I ate something prepared by Super Junior’s Ryeowook. This is the happiest day of my life.”

During the production presentation of the show, he had said, “I want to cook for all the travelers who come to the guesthouse.” Determined to keep his promise, he was first to volunteer to cook, without the staff’s intervention.

Meanwhile, in the most recent episode of  “Super Junior M’s Guesthouse,” aired on December 28, Ryeowook made viewers laugh by covering his face in a special tape known to alleviate bloated faces.

cr: soompi 

Helloo,
ELF here! New to the forum :) I was very active on the allkpop forum and now sometimes on the entasia forum. I thought to check out the forum here ^^ hope to get to know you all! 
I'm Julia, from the Netherlands, Donghae fan!

Leeteuk and Onew came to Singapore on 6th Jan. and will leave my city on 9th when LT will head for BKK to join the others for SS6, I don't know if my friends and I can see LT at the 2 airports since we are travelling on same day ~~

Guest KiRa824

Wish the ELFs on here were a little more active. I know our boys have been around a while and are not getting the same attention from SME but where is the LOVE from ELF????  Sungmin just got married and Yesung will be back in just 4 short months. Not picking on anyone-- just want everyone to show some love-- share what/or who you love about SUJU

Going first- I love their originality- 10 yrs later and these men are fun and crazy and unique unlike any other group.  I wish they would make a stop in North America!!!

Fighting!

KiRa

I just had a question, I was wondering if anyone knows why Heechul doesn't perform with the group with their live singing This Is Love? I know he has a solo, but I was just wondering.

Guest elfcloud

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kangin Reveals He Was Persistent to Get His Role In “The Cat Funeral”

the-cat-funeral-kangin-park-se-young.jpg

On January 8, Super Junior’s Kangin sat down with OSEN for an interview where he dished out the behind-the-scenes scoop about casting and filming for his upcoming movie “The Cat Funeral.”

Kangin said, “After receiving the script I personally approached the director to tell him I want to do it. I asked, ‘I really want to try. Can I do it? I guess it will be difficult?’”

He explained why he was so persistent, “As it’s a really good screenplay, I assumed there would be a lot of actors willing to take the role. I knew it would be difficult, but I was thankfully given the opportunity. [The movie is] about just a breakup and a reunion, but I really like the idea that even a breakup can become a very beautiful memory.”

On the filming process, which took place last year, Kangin remarked, “The setting is autumn, but we filmed in the winter. We even had our first snow.”

He laughed and continued, “There were a lot of difficulties so anyone had the right to grumble, but all the actors and staff encouraged one another and completed filming with a fighting spirit.”

With a sheepish smile, he said, “For me, it was a good experience to play a lead role in a movie. It’s not really an ambition for acting, but if given the opportunity I want to do it all. I want to experience a lot, and as I [take on more roles] I believe I will get better.”

“The Cat Funeral” is a movie adaptation of the popular webtoon of the same name and tells the story of two ex-lovers who reunite after the cat they raised together dies. Kangin will be starring alongside actress Park Se Young. The film is slated for a January 15 release.

cr: soompi

Guest MonikaK

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Fancam] 2015.01.10 Evanesce #SS6inBKKDay1When the boys forgot to enter the platform.It was created chaos. They ended up laughing.

cr. tomozuki1for13