[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

I liked the single Sungmin, I like the engaged Sungmin and I will like the married man Sungmin because I like his character and Super Junior !!!   :x <:-P  
Some fans posted...VBzCiEpp_normal.jpegMẫn Múp (Sky) @SungMin68481485 · 16 minil y a 16 minutes

"@KaahMitchell: @KyuMinBiased_ @TwELFs Petition link - https://secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/SM_Entertainment_Sungmin_in_Super_junior/  … Please help us E.L.F! "

Bz_ZuBTIMAA8VIe.jpg:large

Guest missglad_at

Let him be, getting married and be a Super Junior for how long he will be needed. You can't stop loving someone because he's getting married...unless I'm missing something loool.
Congratz to him!!  =D> sky5joyous said: I liked the single Sungmin, I like the engaged Sungmin and I will like the married man Sungmin because I like his character and Super Junior !!!   :x <:-P  
Some fans posted...VBzCiEpp_normal.jpegMẫn Múp (Sky) @SungMin68481485 · 16 minil y a 16 minutes

"@KaahMitchell: @KyuMinBiased_ @TwELFs Petition link - https://secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/SM_Entertainment_Sungmin_in_Super_junior/  … Please help us E.L.F! "

Seriously K-E.L.F do you need us to slap you so you can get back your sanity????

Sungmin is my bias..actually he and kyu..as u can see in my avatar..i was shocked..breathe heavily and somehow cannot believe it for a sec or two(even i'm a married woman :)) ) while read his announcemence but..he have a rights to get married..

K-elf once asked eunhyuk to go date and get married..why sungmin cant? Grrrrr..grrr

Best Wishes for Sungmin... May he have a wonderful and happy married life....
nothings change if he becomes married.... they deserve to be happy.... a true ELF will be supportive no matter what... and we should be happy for them....

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Super Junior THIS IS LOVE x Evanesce Music Video Teaser

cr as tagged

^Very lovely.
Evanesce is my favourite song off the album next to Mamacita. It's a beautiful song that showcases the boys' vocals especially Heechul's. I'm glad it is getting a MV. Hmmmmm this is going to be a first that the boys are officially promoting a ballad song, isn't it? xDD I don't consider Marry U as a slow song as that had dance step. I seriously can't wait to see Evanesce performed live at music shows. I thought I would have to wait eons for SS6 DVD to come out and watch Evanesce live. Good, I didn't have to! 

Guest MonikaK

class="subject" style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 1.4em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Article ELF .. what it means for them Super Junior class="subject" style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 1.4em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[sTARCAST-★&fan] “We’re the strongest fandom in space”… 9 years of SuperJunior and ELFhttp://m.star.naver.com/superjunior/news/end?id=3690507&langCode=en#

23 october 2014  M Countdown    cr 최원영

This is love
 Evanescence

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[MPD/직캠] 141023 SUPER JUNIOR 이특(Lee Teuk) - This Is Love
  cr as tagged

cr as tagged

GREAT PERFOMANCE! I just fell in love with Evanesce more and more. I don't have words for Hee's belting tonight. Beyond beautiful and amazing.It's sad that we're missing quite a few members. Well Hee only came out in his part for This is love, but yeah... Glad to know we`ll see them perfom these songs in other music shows!