[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest ppbpb

Hello again!

Anyone has information abt the Singapore showcase?

I'm not sure if it's a 2-song thing, or a full concert?

Guest vanilla_twit

the pictures from the Guirilla date are love! It's just sad how the others weren't there D8 and omfg.. Kyuhyun in red pants is just so lol.

On the topic of Kyuhyun, HAPPY FOUR YEARS AS AN SJ MEMBER TO HIM!!!! really proud to have him as one of my biases ^^

Guest SMinnie

hi guyz

do you know where can i watch SJ's exploration of human body?..the whole episodes with eng sub...i really want to watch it especially episode 8..please help me..

thanks in advanced! :)

You can find it in youtube. Just search 'Super junior ehb eng sub' (:

Guest KicKaNgeL

Hello again!

Anyone has information abt the Singapore showcase?

I'm not sure if it's a 2-song thing, or a full concert?

Woah, I don't think they're gonna sing 2 songs only! I mean, it's a showcase. Maybe at least 5 songs. Though it'd be awesome if it was like the fanmeeting but that's asking for too much. Can you imagine a 10-min showcase? -.- I'd burn the place down.

Guest vanilla_twit

Gonna share something which took me by surprise. seriously.

tumblr_l32ibunDmJ1qadpcxo1_500.jpg

credit: manila bulletin

It's an article posted on the Manila Bulletin which speaks about SJ's first Bonamana K-chart win. I know that they're really popular here and all, but seriously.. this was definitely unexpected.

I think SJ's the first group to land an article on their Mubank win in a newspaper from the Philippines. I think.

edit:

finally, Hae updates his twitter 8D

hellohae.jpg

오랜만에 트위터^^ 오늘 날씨 굿굿굿^^ Have a good day!

credit: Donghae's twitter

Guest fashionissy

Gonna share something which took me by surprise. seriously.

tumblr_l32ibunDmJ1qadpcxo1_500.jpg

credit: manila bulletin

It's an article posted on the Manila Bulletin which speaks about SJ's first Bonamana K-chart win. I know that they're really popular here and all, but seriously.. this was definitely unexpected.

I think SJ's the first group to land an article on their Mubank win in a newspaper from the Philippines. I think.

edit:

finally, Hae updates his twitter 8D

hellohae.jpg

오랜만에 트위터^^ 오늘 날씨 굿굿굿^^ Have a good day!

credit: Donghae's twitter

wahaah... i hope i'll found some SUJU's article on local newspaper~

anyway donghae tweet: twitter for a long time and the weather is good good good.

and he lokks good too awwww

Guest ppbpb

Woah, I don't think they're gonna sing 2 songs only! I mean, it's a showcase. Maybe at least 5 songs. Though it'd be awesome if it was like the fanmeeting but that's asking for too much. Can you imagine a 10-min showcase? -.- I'd burn the place down.

HAHA! Mee too man! Are you going are you going?! :D:D:D

Guest venus02

@fashionissy please don't quote images remove the img tag ^^

Siwon in Movie Week Magazine

credit to www.bless-siwon.com + Movie Week's Official Website | shared by superlover♫ @sj-world.net

Take out with full credit | DO NOT HOTLINK

k4i3pt.jpg

Guest donghae.

from what I know now, it's not a showcase for their album or some sort.

it's a showcase for de phones.

means they will only showcase de phones and will not sing any of their album songs.

maybe they will change, I'm not sure.

Guest rinko

i found one channel with eng subbed from last year epi

http://www.youtube.com/user/aiatot99

enjoy!

Super Junior Filming KBS Guirilla Date

Except Heechul, Yesung, Sungmin and Ryeowook

Credits. demianpop + Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.net

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

%7Boption%7D28168580.jpg

Credits. Seoul Women Lee Semi | Shared by. Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.net

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

%7Boption%7D78087038.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2848/34255024.jpg

%7Boption%7D97389269.jpg

%7Boption%7D37865029.jpg

%7Boption%7D39907698.jpg

%7Boption%7D34358992.jpg

%7Boption%7D45607793.jpg

%7Boption%7D83449293.jpg

%7Boption%7D36292751.jpg

%7Boption%7Dp10ys.jpg

^ lol what are they doing lol

LOL! I think they asked teukie to test how bad his breath is, if Im not wrong...wonder how his breath will smell like..hmmm LOL

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

Hallo !! to celebrate Kyuhyun 4th anniversary , many ELF starting the topic " #kyuhyun4years " and " kyuhyun super junior " on twitter to make it trending topic for today

please give support

thanks

Guest venus02

I just found something really good!!

Yesasia is releasing the DVD version of Super Junior's Miracle ^_____^ I'm so happy >_< Here's the link

Super Junior's Miracle

It's in Japanese subtitle, no English T_T

BTW did this show end? From the boxset it has only 9 episodes so I'm wondering if that's how many episodes were released

Guest riehae

Just realized that there's a 4th thread already. Nice work everyone. 4th album, 4th thread.

Can't wait for Suju on Dream Team. Wonder how many members will be there. Since they have to be somewhat the same number as the Dream Team member, which is around 6 most of the time.

And about Sushow 3 this August, pretty fast but really anticipating it. I'm having doubts that SME will ever release the DVD of Sushow 2.

Lucky fans to be able to get the members' signatures.

Congrats to Kyuhyun for his 4 years in the biz.

Guest venus02

Kyu I can't believe it's been 4 years since you became part of Super Junior ^_^

cre: TVDaily

reup: LaCrymaMosa

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT AND NO ADDITIONAL CREDIT

xqb5sg.jpg

It's bigger yaay >_<

Proof of Super Junior's popularity?

So our school held our annual Sports Festival today, and the stadium was playing those fast and dance tracks to hype up the atmosphere, then "Sorry Sorry" started playing all of a sudden! People started cheering when they heard the intro of Sorry Sorry, then the cheerleaders and team mascot stood up and started doing the Sorry Sorry dance! Well, it was that popular that even this old teacher, (who was the emcee) knows the title of the song and said through the mic "Ah! And there goes "Sorry Sorry"!"

Heehee, hope to see Bonamana taking over Asia (and Singapore) by storm just like Sorry Sorry! Totally looking forward to their showcase here, though I can't go, I will definitely go to the airport and welcome them. Hope the fangirls will "flood" the airport to let SM FINALLY REALISE how popular they are here, and let them come here more often. Anyone knows the details of their flight schedule?

And yes, tomorrow is Music Bank, so do some last bit of trial-listening to help our boys on Online Music Charts!

By the way guys, please go to www.allkpop.com , there is a poll at the side which says "Hottest Comeback", vote for Super Junior's Bonamana! They are currently leading by a lot (heehee) but let's pwn the poll with a landslide victory!

Guest gensy

Kyuhyun with red pants? o.O

he looks funny..

and siwon with his shirt.. kinda look like a woman to me ><

So our school held our annual Sports Festival today, and the stadium was playing those fast and dance tracks to hype up the atmosphere, then "Sorry Sorry" started playing all of a sudden! People started cheering when they heard the intro of Sorry Sorry, then the cheerleaders and team mascot stood up and started doing the Sorry Sorry dance! Well, it was that popular that even this old teacher, (who was the emcee) knows the title of the song and said through the mic "Ah! And there goes "Sorry Sorry"!"

i laughed so badly when I read this. hahahaha. your school rocks!

I really hope my colleagues know it.. hahahah xD

Thank you for the cute pics ^^

and congrats on the 4th thread ^^