We can drive down to the avenue ..

Guest pillowbox

Guest pillowbox

or hit the highway do it fast or slow.
highwaySTAR.png

first graphic after my exam .. it looks like crap i know.

i have no inspirations these day ;_____; SUMMER IS HERE<3

laallalaldelala .. byebye!

Guest naughtybynature.

Cute, but I think it's too messy/cluttered. I do like how the picture has the 'cutout' style, although, for such an edgy style, the BG is rather plain. I don't really like the text; the font doesn't go with the whole poster, and in my opinion, the color is too bright; it's a different shade of pink from the rest of the poster. I'm also not a big fan of too much brush work either. =/ But of course, it's still a wonderful graphic. X]

Guest pillowbox

thank you for your advice .. i agree with everything you said.

my brain was just dead yday and i had to finish it so i just like spent 10 mins or less .. its cluttered and messy. i know (: theres also room for improvement! i swear i can never do grungy look anymore. ;__;

Guest danceplaylove

Acually, I like it. I love the colors, and it has a very unique style to it. I like the line of light going to it, very creative. Perhaps only one thing I would change is the cut-outs, but I dont' know what. haha. <3

Guest pillowbox

lol thankyou sammy_star .. yea i spent like 5 mins on the cutout. I cant cut things anymore .. plus i was frustrated that time LOL. i guess i took my anger on it.. thanks for the advice.

Guest music &jys

well; at least your anger is all gone.

now; onward towards better and more pro - emptysky graphix!!!

;)

Archived