makeover tips for a guy

Guest kendorules

Guest kendorules

I'm currently undergoing a major makeover of my body and my hair. I'm growing my hair out and starting to use conditioner, which has helped to control my usually coarse hair. But now, I am working more on clothes and what not. Just wondering what people have to say about this. I live in Toronto, actually, and people are usually very well dressed (more so than in a small town). Just wondering what people think is hot and what's not.... anything is welcome.

Guest homesoy

MHmm..Changing hair is a major factor in a makeover. There are mnay styles out there that you can choose from and this is your opputurtunity to decide what you want to look like. I personally like the formal/semi-formal looks. I like guys who look suave and well groomed. Then you can also use the same clothes for business and work.

Guest kendorules

MHmm..Changing hair is a major factor in a makeover. There are mnay styles out there that you can choose from and this is your opputurtunity to decide what you want to look like. I personally like the formal/semi-formal looks. I like guys who look suave and well groomed. Then you can also use the same clothes for business and work.

Yes, I agree. I don't like the shaggy look or the spikey look either. I think a more classic cut looks better, but that's my opinion. Some guys can pull off the spikes and shagginess with confidence, but I think I'd feel clowny if I tried that.

Guest x3mango

Iono about other girls. But I dig hair thats fobby on guys. But only some can pull it off. So why dont you post pictures of yourself and we'll go from there?

Guest xsusanz

I think hair is pretty major. Go for something that looks clean. You could go to a real nice salon and ask them to do your hair. Even if its expensive, I think it would be well worth it because then you can just maintain that style. Also..I dig guys with collar shirts..so like polo or nice dress shirts. and I also don't like it when guys sag so much you can see half their boxers. I like nice jeans and clean shoes. (: good luck.

Archived