Kim Kardashian

Guest blisss

Guest blisss

Nosejob, Botox, and Collagen Filler Makeover
14v42tj.jpg

10x4o0l.jpg

she looks pinched & plastique. did she go too far in the quest to be top of the reality show food chain?

Guest massive toene

^I would like to add some pics before she got surgery.

Around 2006, she was Paris Hilton´s BFF and she totally looked different.

ParisHiltonDebutAlbumReleasePartybF.jpg

ParisHiltonAdvertisesCannedProsecco.jpg

paris_hilton.jpg

kim-kardashian-paris-hilton.png

FastResource.jpg

kim_kardashian_001_020807.jpg

kim-kardashian-plastic-surgery64.jpg

Guest blisss

unbelievable. dare i say she looked better before.

It's mainly her eyes that look different to me. And her skin colour is a bit lighter.

look at her before nose and her nose right now. her eyes look different because she has so much collagen filler on her cheeks that it pushed her cheeks way up hence squinting her eyes.

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

Ooh.... and here I was thinking she was all natural.... She's still really pretty, though.

Guest sunny_dance

i knew there was something fishy about her face!

it's no wonder she looks like that. :huh:

dayuum kim, the difference is sooo obvious!

so much for being natural, yeah right! -_-

• 2 years later...
Guest jagerbomb

She looks better now to be truthfully honest. Props to her surgeon I guess? & her dad for making big bucks to fund her surgery. Life of the rich and famous ~~~

• 2 years later...

class="headline" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1418239172462_1215" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 42px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 40px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Kardashian Wears a $19 Dress Under a Designer CoatSPL_kim_k_kab_141210_16x9_992.jpg

Kim Kardashian has a closet that rivals a small designer boutqiue.
However, for date night with Kanye West, the reality TV star chose a dress she bought for less than $20.
"I wore this look the other night on my date night (got this dress online for $19) and put my fave Max Mara coat on top for NYC," she wrote on Instagram. "I really wanted an all creamy camel moment but the wind didn't allow for this lol #TheWindYouGuysIsthisReallyNecessary."
Kim Kardashian's History With Showing Nudity in Magazines
Why Kim Kardashian Decided to Show Full-Frontal Nudity
However, not every piece of Kardashian's wardrobe was affordable. Her Max Mara Manuela coat, a staple in her winter wardrobe since last year, retails for more than $2,000.
Last fall, the reality TV star, 34, said that becoming a mother to 1-year-old North changed her approach to fashion.
“I want to dress a little lighter color-wise,” she said. ”I think North looks cute in light colors, and then I want to wear light colors.”
Source

• 1 year later...

Kim Kardashian has been in the news recently because of Fergie’s latest music video “M.I.L.F $”. Kim Kardashian was also featured on GQ’s cover page recently. Following Kim's huge success in different arena, we cannot stop but wonder about her fashion evolution over the years. Here are the top hottest photos of Kim Kardashian.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived