HO DANG I wonder who that is!

OMGGGGG so many pro people T^T

I didn't know soompi had so many of them... D:

I feel like pulling out lol...

WOOO this is gonna be fun..........................................!! :]

your one & only

-jwon

Guest oksusu

Is it that time of the year again? Good to see this still going on. Good luck to everyone. I'll make sure to come now and then to vote. ^_^

I heard that one of them is a songbird.

rawrflzwhurt?

Apologies for the spam, I'd just like to know who the judges are before joining. You know, just to ensure that there aren't any biased opinions and what not. (:

Guest keikeikhang

rawrflzwhurt?

Apologies for the spam, I'd just like to know who the judges are before joining. You know, just to ensure that there aren't any biased opinions and what not. (:

LK, you should do this too! =D Regardless of the judges, everyone's going to love your voice. haha

rawrflzwhurt?

We'll reveal the judges soon! :) But nobody should worry about biased opinions. We're going on a system that ensures everyone is treated equally.

Guest lee_21

Name: J.A.

Email: chiqua.luv21@ymail.com

Website/Soundclick/Youtube/Etc: My YouTube Account :)

there are only 3 from philippines including me!!! i think the applicant are all great.

i'm just going to try out here, since I really want to join singing contests.

Archived