milk bath products

Guest kpboy

Guest kpboy

anyone know which milk bath product is more effective the powder type or the liquid. Im planning to buy a milk bath thing from thebodyshop and don't know which one to choose. And also, does it work effectively, since many of you guys have said that it works wonders to your skin etc etc. Please help thx

Guest rouge

Most powder types have things added in them. For example, TBS milk bath has:

this milky bath powder helps soften the water leaving the skin feeling smooth. It contains whey protein and avocado oil to help moisturise and soften skin, and oat flour to help soothe the skin. Fragranced with a subtle floral scent. Suitable for all skin types. 250g tub.

Its always good to read the ingredients list just to make sure of whats actually in it.

I like the TBS one. But some people may not like the added fragrance.

As for the results - nothing wow. I find milk baths, bath bombs, essential oils all pretty much do the same thing. It helps soften the skin, so exfoliating the dead skin becomes easier (and I do suggest you exfoliate, otherwise the dead soggy skin tends to just sit there, and then dry out again), but I find its what I do after the bath that really makes a difference. Make sure to moisturise after you towel dry your skin but when it is still damp.

Guest AznMonkee

i read somewhere that u just put like a cup of milk into ur bath.. like the milk u drink everyday lol. supposingly that helps too... or i might be wrong >.< no harm giving it a try though

Archived