[Official] Moon Junyoung ☆ Picture Thread ☆

Guest xxUntilwhenever

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sulthanah

I just like what Undercoverhero wrote:

I can see your point. It is possible he could have outed his company in order to get more opportunities. BUT considering what we know about how Star Empire treats its idols and how the events that Junyoung described on his social media DID indeed occur and, not to mention, that his complaints about money and workload weren't necessary anything new to the table, leads me to believe that he wasn't exaggerating or lying. Now, whether or not he actually had intended to follow through with his threats of leaking more information is a different story that might make him suspicious. But other than that, he really doesn't smell that fishy in comparison. A lot of idols have other reasons for outing their companies, as we have seen with idols have who sued their companies, BUT that doesn't mean that they were lying about what was going down in the company nor does it make their complaints or issues invalid because of those reasons.

I almost see it as more of a Junyoung spoke out and he was quickly silenced and this boost of schedule is more of a show than anything else. Of course he could have either been scared/threatened into silence, got paid into silence, convinced by his members and labelmates (if you consider how quiet his other members were) to be quiet, and/or was told that things would get better and he and his members would be treated better and get more opportunities, to which he agreed to and choose to forgive the CEO and the company. Which he had intentionally hinted at (but later posts seemed like even he didn't believe it). And thus, this was the ending result.

Basically, it seems more like these opportunities are just being used to shut him up and "show" that Star Empire isn't as bad as they appear like: 'hey, look, see? We are giving him opportunities, look and see how great, nice, and caring we are. Nothing to see here let's move on.' But it really never fixes the situation at hand. This sudden boost of schedule might go on for a while, but Star Empire will always have the upper hand especially after this. Because Junyoung will not be believed twice. He will not accepted a second time around. After "forgiving" everything and getting those schedules, and then to lose them later and complain about it, basically, it will bite him and the others in the richard simmons.

But if this is what he wants and they can work it out in a way that works out for ZE:A and him as a whole than that's what we have to accept. Even if I can't stand these idols being in such a situation, I have to accept their decisions and hope they know what they're getting into.

Join the discussion here:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/seoulbeats/zea8217s_moon_junyoung_debuts_as_dj/

Guest sulthanah

After I like Moon Junyoung, I have no time to watch Running man and Roommate...no not I dont have the time to watch them but I dont know why I just dont want to watch again..sigh

Guest sulthanah

My favorite site about KPOP is seoulbeats.com. 
The Mess That Is Star Empire 2014

2014 has been quite the tumultuous year. As it draws to a close, there is still no ebbing of the drama surrounding K-pop. Just when it seemed that the drama surrounding Star Empire Entertainment was ending —with Nine Muses losing members and ZE:A’s issues – more things are coming up.

Earlier this year, Nine Muses lost three members under the guise of “graduation”: Eunji, Lee Sem, and Sera, who were all original members. There was no clear indication of why they left other than their contracts ending. It could have been that simple, or given the background of the group, something more. Either way, there are only six members left.

This wouldn’t be the first time the group has promoted with less than nine members, as awkward as it is. However, Star Empire has stated that new members will be added and that the group will be making a comeback. Most expect one of those members to be NASTY NASTY‘s Sojin.
Fans are wondering what exactly is happening with the group — other than them modeling for magazines, CFS, and doing YouTube videos, that is. Despite all the statements, no news regarding group activities is being released.

Now, Jewelry is the latest girl group facing catastrophe from Star Empire. Earlier this year, Eunjung departed the group to focus on other activities. In November, Baby J announced that her contract was up and she was leaving, with Semi expected to leave right behind her. That leaves only Yewon remaining.

This isn’t the first time the group has faced member annihilation. The most recent line-up was the fifth incarnation of the group, with no original members left. Yewon was the last to join the group (2011), so naturally, she’ll be the last one standing.

Even if the group didn’t constantly face member changes, the lack of steady promotions certainly isn’t helping matters. Since 2011, Jewelry has only released six digital singles (with all but two being released in 2011) and one EP. In the world of K-pop, that’s not nearly enough. Also, the group was beginning to see some improved rankings, with their last single “Hot & Cold” peaking at #18 on the Gaon Charts and #15 on the Korean Billboard.

On top of all that, there is the seeming bias towards Yewon. She’s quite popular and promoted in various ways. She reminds me of a cross between ZE:A’s Kwanghee and other known members: active and liked in variety, while beginning to act. Other than Semi’s role in Boarding House No.24, the other members are largely absent. It does seem that Baby J will continue in music, however, since she recently featured on Kim Hyung-jun’s new song, “Better.”

It’s unclear if the girls have faced the same abuse and mistreatment as Nine Muses, but something does seem to be wrong. The situation for both groups doesn’t seem to simply be “our contracts are up and it’s time to move on,” but rather, “our contracts are up and we’re tired of the crap. Deuces.”

Of course, the issues at Star Empire don’t just stop with the girls. The drama surrounding ZE:A unleashed a flood of criticism and questions. As leader Lee Hoo openly discussed the issues, the response from both sides seemed to have solved the concerns of the leader and group.

However, in October, Lee Hoo once again took to social media to air his grievances. This time, he showed proof of the lack of funds, although it’s unclear if the statement was for the group as a whole or Lee Hoo himself. Either way, you couldn’t help but be shocked by the lack of monetary compensation in connection to the work done. Although he threatened further revelations, nothing happened and Star Empire announced that Lee Hoo would go on hiatus. And just like last time, the critical tweets were deleted.

As the agency continues to milk Siwan’s growing popularity for all it’s worth, and Kwanghee serves as the primary publicist, the rest of the members are involved in mostly random activities. Dongjun and Hyungsik are continuing to do acting projects and, surprisingly, it’s been announced that Lee Hoo is making his debut as a DJ (this is on top of him busking with French Knot). Thankfully, Heecheol is supposedly getting a shot at making some money and a name for himself by acting in a web drama, Doll’s House.

This is all great, but there is still little being said about the group having a comeback anytime soon — or any concrete conclusion to the problems between the group and agency.

Although things haven’t gotten so bad that artists are suing Star Empire for contract nullification, things still aren’t that great. There still appears to be a great amount of tension. Not to mention some mismanagement, if people see no reason to stick around once their contracts have ended. Additionally, the fact that Star Empire still makes no detailed or exact statements regarding all the situations arising is greatly concerning.

As 2014 wraps up, hopefully all fears will be eased, and in the 2015 we’ll see more group activities and music. Though, for Jewelry, hope of any other version of them is low. But who knows? Maybe 2015 will be the year of the rise of Star Empire artists. Right now, things look beyond messy.

(YTN, Gaon, Billboard Korea, StarNews, NoCutNews, 프렌치노트(French Knot), Junsuofficialtv, YouTube [1][2], images via Star Empire Entertainment)

Guest sulthanah

I found Moon's video...the curent one. He smokes in that video...sighh. I hate this. He used to smoke but this video proof us that he still smokes.

Guest sulthanah

TRANS] 141213 Leehoo's post on fancafe:

Title: So it wasn't the first
snow
, huh..

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems like I've only seen (the snow) for the first time today..

Lately, I've been very busy preparing for my next performance..

I'm (my life is) always filled with loud musicㅋㅋ

I went to see Dongjunnie at All Shook Up yesterday(,) (I) seemed to have relieved stress after such a long time..

Of course our Dongjunnie had done well(,) (I) felt that (I) escaped from loud sounds after such a long time.. ^^

Anyways(,) end off this year well(,) ZE:A's always fighting(,) ZE:A also fighting

Credit to: @kimlixus

Guest sulthanah

❝LATELY, I’VE BEEN VERY BUSY PREPARING FOR MY NEXT PERFORMANCE.. I’M (MY LIFE IS) ALWAYS FILLED WITH LOUD MUSICㅋㅋ I WENT TO SEE DONGJUNNIE AT ALL SHOOK UP YESTERDAY, SEEMED TO HAVE RELIEVED STRESS AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME.. OF COURSE OUR DONGJUNNIE HAD DONE WELL, FELT THAT I ESCAPED FROM LOUD SOUNDS AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME.. ^^ ANYWAYS, END OFF THIS YEAR WELL, ZE:A’S ALWAYS FIGHTING, ZE:A ALSO FIGHTING!❞

Guest sulthanah

ZE:A's Junyoung, Musical Support For Dongjun

Boy group ZE:A's member Junyoung showed support for member Dongjun.

On December 12, on ZE:A's Twitter was posted, "The loyal friend Junyoung who came to support Dongjun. Great friendship, great looks" along with a picture.
In the picture, the two are making cute poses at the camera. This is the first time Junyoung appeared in public since October when he decided to take a break.
Internet users who saw this commented, "So great," "This is so cute," and "A back hug? So cute."

Guest sulthanah

[★FEATURE] Idols Do The Darndest Things: Pikachu Edition

And who remembers ZE:A’s dance practice video for “Watch Out”? These handsome boys decided to bring out the cute by dressing up in animal pajamas and have an awesome dance party! Minwoo dresses up as our loveable Pokemon, Pikachu.
If you scroll up to this article’s image, check out some of ZE:A’s other members taking turn in the Pikachu pajamas! Hehehehe…

http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/kpop-idols-showing-love-to-pokemon-pikachu/

Guest sulthanah

안녕하세요, ZE:A[제국의아이들] 팬클럽 담당자입니다. ZE:A[제국의아이들]의 JAPAN TOUR 2015 가 진행되어 이와 관련하여 안내해 드리고자 합니다. ZE:A[제국의아이들]의 JAPAN TOUR 2015 는 2015년 2월 12일 목요일(도쿄-시부야 공화당) 공연, 2월 14일 토요일(오사카-NHK 오사카 홀) 공연으로 진행될 예정입니다. 공연과 관련한 자세한 사항은 2014.12.19(금) PM 7:00 이후에 공개될 예정이며, 공개 일정은 상황에 따라 변경될 수 있습니다. 2015년 더욱더 활발히 활동할 ZE:A[제국의아이들]에게 많은 응원과 사랑 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다. ▶ 공식카페의 공지 내용을 퍼가실때에는 원문 그대로 퍼 가시기 바랍니다. 공지 내용의 수정 및 변형은 불가하며, 그로 인해 발생하는 불이익에 대해서는 책임지지 않습니다. ZE:A[제국의아이들] with U 저희 ZE:A[제국의아이들] 공식카페는 제국의아이들을 지지하는 매너있고, 질서있는 팬덤 커뮤니티 문화로 타 팬클럽의 모범이 될수있는 팬클럽서포터즈 문화를 지향합니다. ZE:A[제국의아이들] 뿐만아니라, 다른 팬클럽과 아티스트를 존중하는 매너있는 팬클럽 서포터즈를 위해 보이는 곳이나, 보이지 않는 곳에서나 한결같이 매너있는 서포터즈 회원이 되어주시길 부탁드립니다.

Guest sulthanah

Breath nomer 48 di allkpop.com
It's been a fabulous year for the boys of ZE:A. Not only did they receive much press time and screen-time overall but also the individual works of each member really shined, elevating the groups' popularity. "Breathe" also was one the best releases from ZE:A; although they weren't able to place in the charts, they still remain as one of the groups to keep a close eye on for their limitless progress.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/allkpops-top-50-k-pop-songs-of-2014-50-41

ZE:A's BREATH, yesss...they make it here. Moonie or Junyoung will be happy to read this news. I am sure he will be happier if Breath in number 1.

Fabulous Year for ZE:A?

I rather agree because Junyoung exploded in 20 September 2014 caused me become a ZE:A's especially as Junyoung's fan. I just love what he did. His hiatus made me cry for a week and I even couldnt sleep for a week after knowing SE put him on hiatus. However, I didnt stop to love him and just search anything related to him. He is just awesome guy.

He will debut as a DJ soon. It's ok for me. The most important thig is he works eventhough not as an Idol.

ZE:A will have a concert in 12 and 14 february 2015. The rumor stated that all nine members will go to concert. Yes, Junyoung will be back next year. All ZE:A's will be partying soon.

Guest sulthanah

[#Junyoung] Announcement about ZE:AFTER's DJing performance in CHINA

DEC 20 Club 'modo' in Beijing
DEC 24 Club 'hanchui' in tianjin

Entrance will open at 11pm and ZE:AFTER's performance will start at 1am

K-EDM DJing performance will be one hour long

You can enter for free if u provide your ID card (since the show is for 19 and over) and identify that you are ZEA's member.

Please show much interest and support
Thank you

Archived