what do you wear to graduation ceremony?

Guest sillybilly_me

Guest sillybilly_me

like the actual cap and gown thing
i know we shouldnt wear sneaks and jeans

but do we go as far as a simple dress?

and high heels?

but we have to have a coloured shirt right?

thanks for ur help :)

Guest hesaid143

Yes. Graduation is a pretty honorable ceremony and people show that they honor it by wearing decent clothing :D You should wear a dress and heels.

I don't understand what you mean by colored shirt x] maybe your graduation ceremony is a bit different from ours.

Just dress nice :D you can't see anything under your gowns anyway, unless you wore jeans. Then people can see your jeans. Dress nice :D

Guest sillybilly_me

sorry i meant collared +__+ howd it come out coloured...

so yea wearing a dress is hard because u have to wear a dress shirt over it no?

Guest Ashley

When I saw the graduates with the gowns and all, it looked better when they wore dress pants instead of a dress or skirt... or maybe it's just me. lol

Guest daLKoMAnXXdaLKi

Didn't your school go over this?

Well I wore a nice dress and sorta high heels(they weren't that high)

but that was the dress code for the graduation so yea...

honestly, no one sees what you wear underneath unless you open it up to take pictures after the ceremony or something.

for my graduation i just wore a skirt and button up shirt with wedges (heels weren't allowed because it might get stuck in the grass/dirt). my shirt had a collar and it looked kinda weird cuz our gown already had a collar.

My college graduation, I wore a wifebeater and a denim shorts. The temperature was almost 100 degrees. I wanted to feel comfortable for the whole 2 hours ceremony under the sun.

And like the person said above, no one will see underneath your graduation gown unless you open it up. So, why wear something fancy.

I wore nice sandals though, the ones w/ low heels, because my feet were visible in pics.

Archived