Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest crazyko

Reject someone and then startinng to like them afterward?

Guest crazyko

So basically i've like to ask has anyone here ever rejected someone that confessed their crush/like/love to you and you ended up rejecting them for whatever reason, but then afterward or after awhile you end up liking them back?

Cause yerh thats what been happening to me ...

Guest Every~Verse

Yeah. We're dating now. :lol:

Guest iPhets

^HAHA same here.

oh man, the past me would've been shocked if she had the chance to look into the future LOL.

Guest .flyhigh

i rejected this dude before & now i'm suddenly attracted to him,

its prettyyyy sad, killing myself now for it haha P: hooked him up

with one of my mates and they're still going out. i don't like

him enough to steal him from my mate though! LOLOL thats just :\

Guest mz simmonz

yes I have..it took me a few months to develop my liking towards him after previously rejecting his confession and asking me out... but since we hung out with mutual friends, I saw him around..I decided to be extra flirty around him and it worked because he kissed me..lol..but then it didn't really turn into anything after that..just mild flirting, texting, and he would hang around me a lot when we went out during group outtings. Finally, I just got over it.

Guest whatismyname

yes i have. story of my life.

but then i look forward.

Guest hanilemon

Haha happened to me twice.. First time I moved on.

Second time, we're currently dating. :)

Guest sumoberrylu

yeup happened to me way back in high school.

he liked me, i rejected him then started to like him.

nothing happened.

Guest j3n1f3r

i think its just the idea of the chase, like you like something you cant get lolzzz

I dont know, this happen to my as well, this guy liked me I didnt know him that well so dont have any feelings then after started to like him but he moved on :(

Guest whizzer's_rose

yeah i did, back in college! not really rejected but kinda avoided him because I was only on my first year and he was on his 3rd year, I was kinda scared that love life might interfere with my studies so I ignored him and then when I graduated and saw him I kinda wanted to start a conversation but felt shy after I ignored him and he's dating someone else so I just leave it at that- runaway train never comes back

Guest BLOO♥

haha yeaa ~ happens all the time. most current one was when i had figured he liked me and then he confessed and asked me out and i rejected .__. cause yea.. i couldnt see myself with him and now a month or so later were dating 8D

Guest Sunburst.

never happened before. That's sadd though. T_T

Guest kitakaoin131

Mine is like opposite.

My first crush....

I confessed to him and then in front of his friends, he rejected me..harshly. Two or three years later, he confessed to me. Unlike him, I let him down gently.

Guest alex.bonita

Sadly yup. I liked his friend but he liked me. I think I only liked him afterwards though because I couldn't have him. He got another girlfriend like a month after confessing to me so I think it was just through jealousy.

Guest LotusWing

It happened to me. I rejected the guy. About a year after I rejected him, I saw him holding hand with another girl in a grocery store. I was first surprised and not happy. After that I heard he was dating with her, and I felt the pain. I realized that I liked him, but I knew it was too late. I waited for him to break up with that girl (I don't like to ruin a relationship). I actually waited 3 years! While waiting for him, there were guys confessed to me but I rejected them all. I wanted him, but when 3 years passed I gave up. It took me few months to realize that I wasted my time on waiting for a guy like him, but I don't regret it because then I wouldn't be able to meet and date my current bf! I actually learned something from the other guy. I should be aware of my feeling and do what my heart says! When I met my bf, I was the one who confessed to him. I'm happy that I confessed to him, and I feel so lucky every time I'm with him.

Everything happens for a reason, and I'm very happy that I found the one of my life! ;)

Guest bunnywink

It's happened to me. Guy confessed to me, but I was already in another relationship, so I turned him down. We stayed really good friends. A few months later, I broke it off with the guy I was seeing and started developing feelings for him. I was lucky that he actually waited around long enough so that when I changed my mind, he was still interested.

Haha yessss

I rejected him too many times and it was such a crazy roller coaster but we're dating now (: and happy. when i look back i was such a mean pinkberry >>

Guest BadaJ00

yeup happened to me way back in high school.

he liked me, i rejected him then started to like him.

nothing happened.

same here but middle skool. he moved on 2 an ugly girl and i fell hard. sucked! saw him ys later..he married wit kids and hot as ever! he's still polite and nice 2 me but nuthing happend. dang it dang it DANG.........IT!!!~

Guest Smelly Tofu

alot of this happen esp during transition from highschool to college...cause you start getting lonely and you may happen to be in the same college and he is like the only safe option...we all become smaller in college no more gangs..sad reality in life

personally i think this is really sad, reject them and now dating them is pretty a slap on your own face and they are probably laughing right now too.

I usually weigh alot when a person confess, if i can't take them then i won't regret rejecting.

Guest thelastcarnival

Yup. Story of my life right here. -_-