[TW DRAMA 2011] 陽光小妹 / 陽光天使 SUNSHINE GIRL / SUNSHINE ANGEL

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest OneLast_Teardrop

Exciting! I think this drama is going to be great!!! When i saw that it was going to be Wu chun and Rainie Yang, my eyes widen. WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT?????

OMG I got to see this! I can't wait to see it. Wait! Is it in DVD yet?

Man, this is my dream pair. Any news if they started filming?

Exciting! I think this drama is going to be great!!! When i saw that it was going to be Wu chun and Rainie Yang, my eyes widen. WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT?????OMG I got to see this! I can't wait to see it. Wait! Is it in DVD yet?

The drama is still being film it probably won't be done filming probably in October since from the news being release they are currently still filming. They didn't mention when will it be done but they said they are probably wrapping up filming soon.

the dvd probably won't be out until next year at least

• 2 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Rainie Yang and Wu Chun went to take a bath together?

It was a wrap for GTV’s upcoming drama, “Sunshine Angel”. Rainie Yang and Wu Chun were filming their very last scene together at the Bai Sha Wan beach in the afternoon. After the scene was completed, the crew decided to celebrate at a BBQ restaurant, but the two stars were missing from 7pm and didn’t show up at the restaurant until 10pm. Wu Chun joked, “We went to that auto…something.” But Rainie interrupted, “Yeah! We went on a date!” Wu Chun then finally explained, “After filming at the beach, our bodies were really sticky since we were covered with sand, so we went to take a bath.” When asked if they were bathing together, Rainie humorously said, “Yes! Wu Chun has a great body!” She then added, “We’ve already talked about this and decided anyway that If we are rumored to be dating, we’ll just admit to it.”

Rainie revealed that when she received the nomination for Golden Bell’s Best Actress Award for her role in “Hi! My Sweetheart”, her good friend Ariel Lin immediately called to congratulate and she was moved to tears. Wu Chun couldn’t help but ask, “Why didn’t you cry when I congratulated you?” Rainie made fun, “Wu Chun has improved a lot in ‘Sunshine Angel’, so everyone should stop saying that he only has his ‘no. 1’ expression.” Realizing what she had just said, Rainie tried to explain, “Sorry! I’m not saying that you only have ‘no. 1’ expression, it’s what the netizens say.”

• 10 months later...

BT DOWNLOAD ~ Episode 1 (hliang version)

** This is the TV version aired in Taiwan on Thursday 4/8/11.

** http://www.ttv.com.tw/drama11/sunnygirl/main.htm

1312475427x992170386.jpg

Torrent file:

http://www.box.net/shared/rx4tjpg4fmui92kk3phe

Credit: bt.hliang.com

Guest AiMango

lol yeah it's finally aired. I was pretty excited cause Wu Chun is in it : D

First I watched the drama preview, which made the drama look really cliche (another rich boy poor girl drama). But after watching 1st ep - it's not bad. Rainie's japanese is soo cute! It kind of reminds me of HYD since shes going there as a maid at his house. It doesnt look that promising right now, hoping it gets better in the upcoming episodes.

Guest moo1304

yeah,wuzun's act is not as great as jang hyuk...

he can't bring the arrogant side that jang hyuk delivered in the drama..

as for rainie...hmm her act is just so-so here...not as good as her previous dramas

but i like taiwan version ending!!it's better than korean version..

yeah,wuzun's act is not as great as jang hyuk...

he can't bring the arrogant side that jang hyuk delivered in the drama..

as for rainie...hmm her act is just so-so here...not as good as her previous dramas

but i like taiwan version ending!!it's better than korean version..

It's funny when he calls her "Grandma"..probably the way she dresses. I've forgotten the ending in Korean version and this ending in Taiwanese version is rather sweet and poignant.

Archived