Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
ilwoo_aein

Hyun Woo 현우

Kim Min Ji’s agency clarifies that she is not dating Hyun Woo

20110306hyunwoominji.jpg

Rumors of a supposed relationship between”Music Bank” MCs Kim Min Ji and Hyun Woo began circulating after the two appeared on KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” on March 5th.

Reviewing their flustered answers and cute interactions, netizens began speculating on various community boards about whether the two were really going out or not.

Addressing the rumors, Kim Min Ji’s agency, NOA Entertainment, clarified with Star News on the 6th, “The two are very close. They’re in different agencies now, but they used to be with the same agency in the past. They’re like a close brother and sister, nothing more and nothing less.”

Although Kim Min Ji is currently with NOA, she used to work with Hyun Woo in Sidus HQ.

The representative continued, “Since they’re working on ‘Music Bank’ together, isn’t it only definite that their friendship becomes closer? Please consider them as celebrity ‘best friends’.”

Source: Star News via Nate

credit: allkpop

ilwoo_aein , thank you so much for the articles and pics! you're daebak! ^_^

gosh! what a relief xD .... he's not dating with her =)

more articles :

Are “Music Bank” MCs Hyun Woo and Kim Min Ji dating?

20110305_kimminji_hyunwoo_01.jpg

On March 5th, “Music Bank” MCs Hyun Woo and Kim Min Ji guested on KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” and responded to rumors speculating that they were dating.

The cast members inquired, “The two of you look really close. I even saw you touch each other’s hair.” T-ara’s Soyeon revealed, “They use the same waiting room too, you know.”

Kim Min Ji’s face then turned bright red, while Hyun Woo nervously gulped down water while trying to come up with a response. Hyun Woo eventually clarified, “We are close, especially since we share a waiting room, so we spend a lot of time together.”

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and 2AM’s Jinwoon added, “But you guys stick together until ‘Music Bank’ ends! I even saw you guys naturally doing skinship before!”

Kim Min Ji then stunned the cast and viewers alike by cutely retorting, “So are you guys jealous?”

After the broadcast, viewers showed strong support for the potential couple by commenting, “They really do seem like they’re dating,” “Well, they see each other every week and even do skinship,” and “They match each other well, let’s come out with it!”

source : Allkpop

Jinwoon, Hyun Woo, Son Ho Young & Lee Joon show off their abs

20110306_abs.jpg

The ladies of KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” received a shocking surprise on March 5th, as Hyun Woo, Son Ho Young, 2AM’s Jinwoon, and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon put on a sexy ‘ab parade’.

The female guests blushed and cheered as the boys revealed their chocolate abs one by one. The parade took a hilarious turn, however, when Chun Myung Hoon joined in by revealing his own ‘realistic’ tummy, which instantly caused the set to burst out laughing.

Jinwoon’s was mysteriously covered with a CG effect that led viewers to wonder whether his abs had disappeared over 2AM’s hiatus. Viewers asked, “Please take away the CG effect!”

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCqiEpr-bu8

source : Allkpop

just saw this in Daum :

http://movie.daum.net/tv/detail/main.do?tvProgramId=58290

he will star in a new KBS MiniDrama??? :unsure: or am I wrong? xD

adding new pic :

20110310_1299753260_61272800_1.jpg

@ TV Report

Annyeong~~

Hello the girl who! ^^

Thanks for sharing those unseen SIDUS HQ pics..He looks cute in those pics :)

Yes, Hyun Woo will have new drama project in KBS..A drama special titled Hairshow..

20110317164634811h91652.jpg

Drama special Hair Show premieres Sunday

by girlfriday | April 9, 2011

Tomorrow marks the premiere episode of a new Drama Special from KBS, a four-part miniseries about the ins and outs of a high-end salon, called Hair Show. Somehow I kept getting stuck on the title because I just expected it to be like a hair-rock musical or something, but it’s just a drama set in the world of hair-as-fashion, like haute couture hair, for lack of better hair-related vocabulary from yours truly. Drama, drama queens, and crazy ‘dos? Sounds fun.

It stars Lee Seung-hyo (Comrades, Queen Seon-deok) as a world-renowned stylist. He’s got a past with his first-love-turned-boss, in Cha Soo-yeon (Stormy Lovers). Unfinished business with the new boss, and a star stylist ex-boyfriend who’s guaranteed to be a diva? Awesome.

Baek Jin-hee (Acoustic) stars as the new intern, the rookie who decides on a whim that she wants to be a stylist. She’ll be apprentice to Lee Seung-hyo, and I’m thinking there’s probably going to be more than just the teacher-student relationship there. It’s further complicated by the guy who’s loved and been by her side for ten years, Hyun Woo (Pasta, below left).

Directing is Moon Joon-ha (Pianist, Secret Garden, the drama specials, not the body-swapping drama), who was also a junior PD on Cinderella’s Sister, which despite ending up in a spiral of doom storywise, was gorgeous to look at. Writing is Heo Sung-hye, who wrote drama specials It Cuts the Heart and Family Secret.

Hair Show premieres Sunday April 10 on KBS and runs for four weeks.

hairshow3.jpg

hairshow4.jpg

Via Newsis

credit: dramabeans

Annyeong~~

Sharing unseen photo ^_^

Omo, he's so cute and i like this guy!! :wub:

tumblrlh8ngnazmz1qbvud0.jpg

credit: tumblr

Annyeong~~

Sharing video:

u12a.jpg

Music Bank MC Hyun Woo and His Friendship with Yunho TVXQ

From 2.41 onwards (based on the Japanese subtitles)

Host : Who is your favourite male group?

Hyun Woo : I like TVXQ very much

Host : You’re about the same age, right?

Hyun Woo : Yes, he’s younger than me by a year, Uknow Yunho sshi. Recently we’ve become good friends.

Host : with who?

Hyun Woo : With Uknow Yunho sshi. He has such a good personality, he came to speak to me first, asking me “How old are you?” After I told him, he said “I’m a year younger than you, I’ll call you hyung then”. Every time we meet, he’ll greet me with a handshake and a hug.

Host : he calls you hyung?

Hyun Woo : Yes, I wouldn’t have imagined it even in my dreams. It was surprising.

video credits to : 2988suika@youtube

rough translation of subtitles : emma_2007@soompi

Source: continuetvxq.com

B1A4′s Gongchan and Music Bank MC Hyun Woo’s Resemblance a Hot Topic

20110519105857373e71102.jpg

B1A4′s Maknae Gongchan and KBS Music Bank’s MC Hyunwoo’s resemblance created a discussion.

After Gongchan made his debut, fans discussed that he looked like the doppelganger for the ‘Music Bank’ MC Hyunwoo and people even posted an edited photo of them together on a Internet bulletin board, catching attention.

Following up to that, on the 13th, at the waiting room of ‘Music Bank’, Kim Ho Sang PD took a photo of them together which showed their resemblance and posted the picture on his twitter.

‘He totally looked like ‘Music Bank’ MC Hyunwoo to the public. The twin which looked exactly like him was none other than B1A4′s Gongchan! The staff were also shocked at the resemblance.’ these discussion started from the tweet PD posted. In the picture, Gongchan and Hyunwoo’s face shape, hair style, and especially their smile looks totally alike. It’s like the feeling when you look into a mirror.

The photo which had Gongchan and Hyunwoo received comments from netizens like “I can’t even tell who is Gongchan and who is Hyunwoo.”,”They really look like each other’s doppelganger!”,”Sometimes when I watch music bank, there are times when I wanted Gongchan to be the MC.”

B1A4′s agency stated “Since pre-debut, we also thought that Gongchan looked a lot like Hyun woo but after seeing the picture they took together, it’s just amazing. Just like that, we are receiving a lot of interest from fans. We really like to thank you guys for that.”

Recently, B1A4 had their first fan sign and spent sometime with their fans. On the 21st, they will have another fan sign at 7.30pm at Kyobo Hot Tracks Yeongdeungpo branch. They will also appear on Y-star’s ‘LIVE POWER MUSIC’ at 7.30 on the 19th, MBC ‘Music core’ on the 21sh and SBS ‘Inkigayo’ on the 22nd.

Article Credits: JKSTARS + CAPTAIN! @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM

Translation: 바보 Vic @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM

Take out with full credits to the source and translators.

Source: Daily K Pop News

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi the girl who!, our welcome :) It's been a while..How are you? Have you watched Hyun Woo's latest drama "Hair Show" ? :D