Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

On 2/17/2021 at 11:35 PM, yejinhandy said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can download Yejin's works Sun-hee and Jinhee, and Great Ambition? thank you so much

For Daemang/Great Ambition go to veoh.com and search for DMGA. It is divided into 60 episodes and 2 or 3 of them don't play right or are missing subs. Quality is low, but you can follow the story. Note that Yejin only appears in the first 3/4 of the drama. It is a unique role in that it is a historical period and she dresses as a male merchant, although no one seems to be fooled.

I have not yet come across Sunhee and Jinhee with English subs. Chinese is available on DVD. I've watched all of Yejin's works except for that.

One of the downsides to the coronavirus disaster is that Yejin has not produced any other work since CLOY, which is where I was introduced to her. Her CFs and personal life are not the reason I follow her, although I do like the Pocari Sweat CFs filmed in Santorini. So we continue to wait, and rerun her best work.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I like the campaign Hyungji is currently running /Crocodile Ladies update

cl.jpg

"Fast one stop!
"Paper two, over there!"
"For three seconds!"
"Prevent 4 High!"

Following the baton of Chairman Choi Byung-oh of the fashion group Hyungji, Son Ye-jin (@yejinhand), the exclusive model of #Crocardylady, participated in the #Children's Traffic Safety Relay Challenge.

Thank you for joining us.

The Children's Traffic Safety Relay Challenge,
The culture of preventing traffic accidents of children and putting children's safety first;
This is a campaign to create.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLk2vvClaAm/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, SonBender said:

One of the downsides to the coronavirus disaster is that Yejin has not produced any other work since CLOY, which is where I was introduced to her. Her CFs and personal life are not the reason I follow her, although I do like the Pocari Sweat CFs filmed in Santorini. So we continue to wait, and rerun her best work.

A lot of actors do commericial films/endorsements, photoshoots-magazines - they consider this as work too. Although SYJ definitely has been doing more CFs than usual. She has done many magazine and photoshoots in the past. However, she has mentioned several times that this isn't something she is comfortable with /since she isn't a model. She only does magazines/photoshoots if interesting proposal happens - that is why she did Esquire Korea Women issue cover in February 2018. She became the first Korean actress to cover Esquire Korea. Otherwise, she would only do it again if another interesting proposal were to happen. So in the meantime, she is enjoying her personal life and relaxing due to covid. It is definitely a longer break than normal but being healthy is also important to her too. Plus she work like a cow for 20+ years. She deserves to take a break :) So we all just have to wait patiently and enjoy her CFs and other projects she decides to do. Even if we have to wait longer to see her on the small screen or big screen. Since covid has affected a lot of productions in Korea - especially those that were originally suppose to film last year. Some productions this year seem to have delays or even delays on release date.

In the meantime, SMART Behind the scenes

:fullofhearts:

youtube version

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, SonBender said:

For Daemang/Great Ambition go to veoh.com and search for DMGA. It is divided into 60 episodes and 2 or 3 of them don't play right or are missing subs. Quality is low, but you can follow the story. Note that Yejin only appears in the first 3/4 of the drama. It is a unique role in that it is a historical period and she dresses as a male merchant, although no one seems to be fooled.

Oh I kind of like the trope of a woman cross dressing as a man in a historical piece.  Is that the only role where SYJ has played a "man"? 

I have not yet come across Sunhee and Jinhee with English subs. Chinese is available on DVD. I've watched all of Yejin's works except for that.

I've still got many of her works left to watch. I want to watch Blood & Ties, Spellbound and White Night next.  Does anyone know where I can find them? Thanks. 

Which of her works is your favourite?  Or do you have any favourite scenes?  Even though The Classic is not my favourite of her works, the scene of her running in the rain is really a classic one.  Along with the drinking scene in AMTR.

Same.  I also liked the Pocari CF and the music is now on my playlist lol.  Can understand why that CF & music became a classic.  But CFs aren't the same as a piece of artistic work for me.  I feel SYJ is getting even better and better as an actor, and after watching CLOY and some her past work, I feel there's so more kinds of roles she can still do!  I'm excited to see her challenge herself in her future roles. 

As much as I am happy for SYJ that she's found happiness in her personal life, I hope that doesn't become the exclusive or dominant lens in which people interpret her work, especially her acting.  Was reading some translations of the original CLOY script on twitter thanks to a fan and comparing it to what transpired on scene, there are some great adlibs/improvisations/translations to the screen thanks to the actors and director etc. But I don't think of those adlibs happening because Binjin are together or anything like that, they happened and they were awesome as YSR/RJH because they are fantastic and professional actors in their own right.  Sure they must have a great comfort level as colleagues and as a couple, but being creative and collaborative is what makes them good actors regardless of the nature of a personal relationship with an acting partner and I don't like to conflate the two.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Seriya said:

As much as I am happy for SYJ that she's found happiness in her personal life, I hope that doesn't become the exclusive or dominant lens in which people interpret her work, especially her acting.  Was reading some translations of the original CLOY script on twitter thanks to a fan and comparing it to what transpired on scene, there are some great adlibs/improvisations/translations to the screen thanks to the actors and director etc. But I don't think of those adlibs happening because Binjin are together or anything like that, they happened and they were awesome as YSR/RJH because they are fantastic and professional actors in their own right.  Sure they must have a great comfort level as colleagues and as a couple, but being creative and collaborative is what makes them good actors regardless of the nature of a personal relationship with an acting partner and I don't like to conflate the two.  

I have noticed this and I was confused by the conversation on it. Adlibs to me are what actors add that was not originally in the script. It is not on gestures etc. It is more on added lines that are different. We know that director Lee, SYJ and HB all discuss together how to portray the scene. SYJ has a lot of ideas - HB even said this. We know SYJ contributed a lot to how they wanted to portray each scene. However director Lee also has his own vision too. Ex. in CLOY Switzerland behind the scenes, we see him even saying how they should do the CLOY reunion scene or even agreed on how the ending scene should be shoot. This has no relation to HB and SYJ as a couple - it is them being professional actors. SYJ has been acting for 20+ years. When you watch her other projects, you have an idea which parts she suggested because she also did similar versions of ex. soju gesture hand sign in My Wife Got Married. When you are acting with script, a lot gets changed when you are filming from original script. They were faithful to what writer Park wrote because even she shared how impressed and surprised she was at certain scenes and how they portrayed the scene too.

SMART greeting to fans:

original article with greeting:

https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/02/22/21/watch-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-have-message-to-their-filipino-fans

Latest SMART shoots of them:

Spoiler

Lactobiome latest ad

Spoiler

on SMART contract/renewal:

SMART related article:

There's a 2nd Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin TVC in the works

The Smart endorsers will also star in a campaign for the brand's postpaid line

Smart Communications confirmed on Monday, February 22, that a second television commercial starring its endorsers Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will be released soon. 

Jane Basas, SVP and head of Consumer Wireless Business at Smart, made the announcement during an online media conference to promote the Korean stars' first joint campaign, which also features music from Filipino band Ben&Ben.

Basas said the second TVC will be for Smart Signature, the Philippine telecommunication company's line of postpaid plans. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, among the biggest stars in Korea, became household names in the Philippines with the release of the hit series Crash Landing on You. 

Speaking to media, Basas admitted that a joint campaign hadn't always been in the works for the two, but it was the clamor from fans that prompted the telco giant to make it happen.

Hyun Bin was announced as a Smart endorser in June 2020. Son Ye-jin followed in August 2020. 

That the two were a couple in real life was also a happy coincidence, admitted Basas. The proposal for the joint TVC was made in mid-December 2020, with the deal finalized before the year's end. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin – BinJin to fans – only confirmed they were a real-life couple on January 1, 2021.

TEAM. The Smart and creative team with Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin on location.

"Para kaming nanalo sa lottery (We lucked out)," Basas said in jest.   

But Smart's executives admitted it wasn't easy to bring the two together and keep it a secret at the same time. The TVCs, which were shot during a snow storm in South Korea, meant nobody was able to catch Hyun Bin or Son Ye-jin while they were out and about to shoot the commercial.

The first TVC, which came out on February 14, highlights Smart's 5G rollout. 

The ad includes references to Crash Landing on You, and is set to "Inevitable," an original song Filipino band Ben&Ben composed especially for the campaign. – Rappler.com 

https://www.rappler.com/entertainment/celebrities/second-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-tv-commercial-in-the-works?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1613985071

**Besides the 2nd CF coming soon, so is the live virtual event they are planning.

---

r.580x0

https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2157985

Article about Hyungji campaign:

Chairman Choi Byung-oh joins the Children's Traffic Safety Challenge...Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-jung

image_readtop_2021_174563_16139895554549

Fashion group Hyungji announced on the 22nd that Chairman Choi Byung-oh joined the Children's Traffic Safety Relay Challenge to prevent children's traffic accidents with his model Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-jung.

The Relay Challenge is a campaign launched by the Ministry of Public Administration and Security to establish a safe transportation environment culture for children. "First stop! Page two, over there! For three seconds! It is going to post photos with the slogan 'Prevent 4 High School' on social networking services (SNS) and point out next participants.

Chairman Choi, who challenged the challenge on the 19th after receiving criticism from NH Nonghyup Financial Group Chairman Sohn Byung-hwan, named Jeon Ho-hwan, chairman of the Association for Southeast Development (former president of Busan University), and Lee Young-kwan, chairman of Toray Advanced Materials as the next participants. Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-jung, who were asked to participate in the relay together, held a challenge on the 22nd. Chairman Choi said, "I hope many people will join the relay challenge to create a culture that puts children's safety first."

https://www.mk.co.kr/news/society/view/2021/02/174563/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

THROWBACK article

That was recently published a week ago

Even the veteran manager deceived by Son Ye-jin's performance.

48b7479b-c75e-4305-9a83-1d3aa6260261.jpg

Son Ye-jin, who played a pickpocket white rose in the movie 'Open City'. It is one of the movies where Son Ye-jin's acting skills stand out. Provided by CJ Entertainment

On her birthday in 2010, Kim Min-sook, CEO felt dizzy. It was after receiving a call from actress Son Ye-jin, who is supposed to be the company's flagship. The words "Don't have anything to say to me" and "Let's meet today" were full of sadness and coldness. Representative Kim had a kengi incident. I just finished recruiting actor Moon Chae-won, who had emerged as a star in the drama "The Painter of the Wind" (2008), because I have never mentioned Son Ye-jin. Man is an animal of envy and envy. The word "by any chance" brushed Kim's head.

CEO Kim headed to the place set by Son Ye-jin. Moon Chae-won, who was not even called, sat with Son Ye-jin, looking away from each other with a cold look. CEO Kim was thrilled to think that "something has already happened." In a hurry to sit down and solve the "situation," the two actors suddenly shouted "Happy Birthday." It was a surprise show prepared by Son Ye-jin for CEO Kim. CEO Kim is considered a first-generation manager in Korea. She sent Son Eon-jin, a second-year high school student who suddenly came to see him saying, "I want to act," back, saying, "Studying more and come back a year later," and later debuted Son Ye- jin to raise her as a big star. Even Kim was deceived by Son Ye-jin's performance. This is a glimpse of Son Ye-jin, who is both bright and cheerful.

Son Ye-jin is an actor who is hard to conclude by any single formula. In the early days of the activity, the word "Queen of Melo" was followed, but now it doesn't really fit in. The range of acting ranges from master of love (the movie "The Essence of Work") to heirs of chaebol (the drama "The Crash Landing of Love"). Let's think of the relatively less well-known movie "The City of Defense" (2008). Son Ye-jin plays the role of a cold and skillful pickpocket Baek Jang-mi. Living is flashing with bad eyes. She erased Son Ye-jin, who expressed her sweet, innocent, or sad love at once.

Spoiler

5ce28683-fe0b-4040-affc-768d31a0ffe5.jpg

Son Ye-jin from 'My Wife Got Married'. It is strangely convincing to see her husband begging her to marry another man once again. Provided by CJ Entertainment

What about "My Wife Got Married" (2008), which some male audiences criticized, saying, "Isn't it a science fiction movie?" Son Ye-jin played In-ah, a character who begs her husband Deok-hoon (the late Kim Joo-hyuk), who has just been married, to marry a new man once again. Although Deok-hoon and the audience freak out at the absurd request, In-ah's words, "I'm asking for a star, a moon, and I'm just going to have another husband," are strangely persuasive through Son Ye- jin's performance. The audience will be disarmed by Son Ye-jin's "half-moon eye smile" and her natural expression.

Another aspect of Son Ye-jin can be seen in "No Secret" (2016). She turned into Yeon Hong, a woman who lost a high school student. In order to get ahead in life, she plays a self-reliant role in finding the truth against her husband Jong-chan (the late Kim Joo-hyuk), who can even abandon her family. "Pirate: A Sanjeok to the Sea" (2014) was a film that showed Son Ye-jin's action acting was also possible.

The movie'No Secret'. Son Ye-jin played Yeon-hong, a woman who confronted her hypocritical husband who was blinded by his success in the world. Provided by CJ Entertainment

Son Ye-jin likes to read books. "I buy dozens of books when I go to a large bookstore in downtown Seoul," he said in an interview. There is no better training tool than reading to imagine and express life that has never been lived. I think the secret of his acting ability to pull off various characters every time is his vigorous reading.

Immersing himself into his work is also a strong point. When filming the movie "Negotiation" (2019) in Paju, Gyeonggi Province, Son Ye-jin stayed at a pension near the filming site. He wants to focus on acting by saving time traveling from home to home. Gil Young-min, CEO of JK Film, who produced the "negotiation," said, "Actor usually acts while commuting to and from the Seoul metropolitan area. Son Ye-jin asked for accommodation, saying it would be okay if it was a space where she could stay with staff such as stylists." CEO Gil said, "Son Ye-jin used to come to the scene when she didn't have a shoot while living in sweatpants in her accommodation," adding, "I had a strong impression that she was an actress who wanted to be part of the team and put everything into her work."

Son Ye-jin played Ha Chae-yoon, a police officer who negotiated with the hostage-taker in the movie "The Negotiation." Provided by CJ Entertainment

The active side is also shown in the acting. Son Ye-jin actively expresses her opinions on the set. Director Lee Jong-suk of "Negotiation" said, "It felt like a scenario meeting because the actors made a lot of suggestions even when they all gathered to read the scenario," adding, "Some even said that we should be listed as a joint adaptation." Director Lee also evaluated Son Ye-jin as "an actor who has been preparing a lot on the set but reflects the director's needs on the spot."

Son Ye-jin's next film is the Hollywood film "Cross." Ethan Hawke of "Before Sunrise" (1995) and Sam Worthington of "Avatar" (2009) will work together in acting. Due to the spread of Covid-19, no schedule has been set yet. What kind of acting ensemble will she create with foreign actors? Son Ye-jin is an actor who makes people curious every time.

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2021021609260000598

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 11:52 AM, ElectricHearts said:

Son Ye Jin's schedule was updated! She worked on Feb 1 (Young Jinwi campaign) and Feb 2 (ad shoot)

That means she should be a part of the Korean Actors 200 campaign! Looking forward to more news soon. 

This was the recent press release on the campaign: 

Young Jinwi launches Korean Actors 200 campaign

Selected as 200 representative actors in the Korean film industry and started promoting globally

You can read more - It's a really good read.

https://www.kobiz.or.kr/new/kor/03_worldfilm/news/news.jsp?mode=VIEW&seq=3311

Since I mentioned it before. We see her head shots now for Korean Actors 200 campaign.

From the link I posted before that is above:

Spoiler

20210115141509f05f9988-be0f-4846-bb3d-5e33115d4e85.jpg

The Film Promotion Committee (Chairman Kim Young-jin) took off to promote Korean actors abroad. This campaign, under the name Korean Actors 200, is a systematic project that selects 200 actors (100 male actors and 100 female actors) who represent the present and future of Korean cinema and introduces them to the world's film industry. 

The Korean Actors 200 campaign, which is carried out as part of the archiving project for Korean actors, selected actors considering the success of Korean films, awards at domestic and international film festivals, contribution to independent films, and participation in global projects over the past decade. The list of 200 actors selected according to the above criteria will be released through an online special webpage in March. The web page contains detailed introductions of each actor, portraits that make use of the characteristics of actors, and filmography videos of representative films of each actor. 

Young Jinwi said, “This content is not limited to Internet campaigns, but is produced as a booklet to be used in major media such as Cannes, Berlin, Venice, and other global OTT production companies, global agencies, 『Time』 and 『New York Times』. I plan to deliver it.” In addition, he explained, “We plan to produce a moving trailer that allows you to see the actor's representative filmography at a glance, to provide high-quality casting materials to film and global officials around the world, and to use it as a core platform to inform Korean actors to overseas audiences. .

Photographers Kim Joong-man and Ahn Seong-jin, who are regarded as representative Korean photographers, took the picture for the global promotion campaign. Joong-man Kim is a representative Korean photographer who has continued international fame through various photography for over 40 years since receiving the'Young Artist Award' at the Arles International Photography Festival in France in 1977. Sungjin Ahn is a representative Korean celebrity photographer who has been shooting various stars for the past 30 years, starting from commercial photography in 1992. The book containing the photos and actors that they completed with great care is published under the title <THE ACTOR IS PRESENT>. This title contains the meaning of the declaration that an actor who will impress the world is'here you are.' The production of books and moving trailers was handled by the film-specialized media 『The Screen』. 

Young Jinwi, who has been running the Young Korean Cinema campaign to introduce young Korean filmmakers, and the KOFIC Supports campaign to introduce Korean film companies that have entered overseas, and provide business opportunities, said, “Through this campaign, various Korean actors will increase their global awareness and expand overseas expansion. I hope it will help you.” 

It's on page 50-53

Spoiler

SMART 2nd teaser

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 2/22/2021 at 1:42 PM, Seriya said:

Oh I kind of like the trope of a woman cross dressing as a man in a historical piece.  Is that the only role where SYJ has played a "man"?

That is the only one. In Open City she plays the leader of a pickpocket gang. In the animated Yobi, the Five-Tailed Fox she is the voice of a fox which can turn into a girl.

On 2/22/2021 at 1:42 PM, Seriya said:

Which of her works is your favourite?  Or do you have any favourite scenes?  Even though The Classic is not my favourite of her works, the scene of her running in the rain is really a classic one.  Along with the drinking scene in AMTR.

Art is in the eye of the beholder, and Yejin is a true artist. The Classic is probably still my favorite. Some great scenes are the running in the rain (of course), running beside the train calling her true love, opening scene with books, letters and pigeons and the ending scene when she gets the necklace. Be With You has turned into my second movie with her. Best scenes are when the husband and son first see her beside the tracks, watching Love Story together on the hill and when the son sees her during his recital.

I also like AMTR, Art of Seduction, Pirates, Last Princess and The Negotiation. One of her most powerful and darkest roles is in The Truth Beneath. She gets scarier as the story progresses. In two of her 21 moves she provides the voice only: Five-Tailed Fox and Open Secret. She only has a minor role in Chi-hwa-seon and I thought First Love has a rather strange story line and characters. I've watched April Snow twice and the plot drags a bit for me, although a lot of people seem to like it. I can't watch Lover's Concerto any more because of Lee Eun Ju. My Wife Got Married has an improbable plot, but is fun nonetheless.

For drama I like Yejin in CLOY, Shark and Summer Scent. Delicious Proposal and SITR are interesting. Alone in Love is well-acted, although I didn't really connect with the conclusion.

After binge-watching Yejin in 2020, I think I'm going through withdrawal now ;) It will be great to see her on screen in something new whenever that day comes.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@SonBender the ones I haven't watched are the ones I can't find good qualities to watch. So  Chi-hwa-seon, Great Ambition, Five Tailed Fox (voice) - I have seen clips of a lot of her first projects that is on Youtube.. I have Alone in Love and Summer Scent (I need to finish currently on pause) to watch. I also didn't want to finish everything on SYJ filmography or I will have nothing to watch later lol. I think right now I am not in the mood for too melodrama - I don't really want to do much crying at the moment lol. So why I had to put a pause on finishing her filmography. My favorites of hers besides CLOY is Classic, A Moment To Remember, Be With You, Last Princess. She does really going super dark for The Truth Beneath - it was a different change from Blood and Ties. I really love how she portrays the characters in all her roles. My Wife Got Married is fun - although plot agree especially how the movie ended - I wanted to know more about her character pov and why she chose to do that. 

korean200-4.jpg

there's 7 images of her used in the magazine for this wall

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

She updated again after the SMART CF was released! She posted on cute Love Delivery art that Gong Hyo Jin bought for her as a gift.

Where did you find something like this cute self?
Thank you
By the way, the weather is so nice today...
I wish you all a happy Saturday!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLyJEkUHdjC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Some articles that featured Lee Min Jung and Gong Hyo Jin 

Son Ye-jin's frustrating Lee Min-jung "I can't take all the pretty things in my selfie.. It's a mirror selfie. Look at it."

Son Ye-jin posted a mirror selfie of herself in front of a flower basket on her Instagram on the 27th.

Her best friend Lee Min-jung said, "I can't take all the pretty selfies. It's a mirror selfie, but look at it. LOL" was a comment that drew sympathy and laughter.

Lee Min-jung responded with a smile of "LOL" to a netizen's comment, "Natural beauty can't take selfies..."

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin officially acknowledged her romantic relationship with actor Hyun Bin last month and started a public relationship.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004360144

A lot of friends teasing Son Ye Jin. Photographer who worked on CLOY promotional stills wrote:

How nice it would be if you looked up at the mirror!

'Hyunbin♥'Son Yejin "Where you got something that looks like a cute self"... Gong Hyojin is happy with the gift

202102271533193675266_20210227153539_01_

Actor Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram on the 27th, "Where did you find something like this cute self?! Thank you, by the way, today's weather is so good... I wish everyone a happy Saturday." And posted a picture.

In the released photo, Son Ye-jin is proud of the gift she received from actor Gong Hyo-jin. The cute character picture with the phrase 'LOVE DELIVERY' written on it attracts attention. The warm friendship between the two actors arouses envy.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003404428

The outfit SYJ is wearing is the one posted on Crocodile Ladies account:

cl-blue.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/22/2021 at 11:23 AM, SonBender said:

hi sorry for the late reply but thank you so much for the response <3

Son Ye Jin's latest update on Valentino Art Collection - the fashion show is tomorrow.

3월1일 한국시간 밤 10시
발렌티노의 패션쇼 함께 즐겨보아요!!
Looking forward to the @maisonvalentino show on 1st March

#valentinoActCollection #ad

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL0yFQWnc_d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Her hair stylist and make stylist team mention its for AD shooting/SYJ is a Valentino muse. Anyways, can't wait for whatever it is :) photoshoot, magazine or w/e :D Nice to see SYJ is active again in both posting and liking posts

valentino1.jpg

valentino2.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like SYJ made lots of fans happy with her liking spree.  Some of the posts she liked are hilarious, re HB etc lol.  Great that she takes the time to connect with fans and has a sense of humour about things too. 

Looking good in Valentino.  Any kind of collaboration with them would be cool.

Just watched White Night.  Whoa that was a dark movie.  Just as dark or maybe even darker than What Lies Beneath.  Purposely went into it not knowing anything about it.  Just seem to recall SYJ saying it was one of the more difficult characters she'd played, so I was intrigued.  Now I can understand why she said that.  A challenging character in a challenging script that didn't allow her to show a lot. 

I thought the story itself was intriguing and had a lot of potential.  But it wasn't fully met in the execution of the film.  The characters weren't fleshed out enough emotionally for me to really feel their story, though I guess the director didn't want to shed too much light on the characters to retain the mystery.   Don't want to go into too much detail here to avoid spoiling those who haven't seen it.  But I do think it's definitely a film in SYJ's resume worth seeing.  The more I watch from her filmography, the more I see that she was an actor ready to take risks and challenges and bold roles early on.  Even when a movie of hers doesn't work entirely onscreen for various reasons, I feel she has a good eye for interesting scripts.  Of course I do hope that she'll do a film project soon like CLOY where I feel everything clicks together- script, cast, directing.

• Like 2

New Crocodile Ladies

Spoiler

Another instagram update! We are sure spoiled. She posted one of her ads for Valentino

valentino.jpg

Her message is so cute :) 

Are you all sleeping late?
It's snowing...  It's been raining all day and then snow...Tuesdays like Monday, starting again tomorrow 
Cheer up! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL4TzVKnS3P/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images, tweets in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1