Helena

2020 Olive Young Awards  

Best Star Real Beauty Interview

Son YeJin - Jennyhouse Brand Model

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH7My3mA_K0/?igshid=1foa2e87p1vkt

_________

Manyo

_______

I am not sure why the tweet featured SYJ's pic since it is not in the article itself but it is nice to see her face in something that is not "entertainment" related.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Her laughing smiling/eye smile in the behind the scenes made me happy

I don't know Korean but I smiled happily when I saw her laugh /eye smile, she is really a VIRUS 

Because of Covid, I have to work from home

Thank you SYJ for filling my days with cheerfulness when I was bored with works:heartxoxo:

She deserves to live happily and be loved :foryou:

• Love 1

Her full interview on Elle Korea is now up!

Self-illumination! Son Yejin

So pure passion, the radiance of Son Ye-jin from the best of 100% for perfection.

The cashmere cardigan with lovely frill collar detail and the organza collar over it are all BAU by Bride and You.

The cashmere cardigan with lovely frill collar detail and the organza collar over it are all BAU by Bride and You.

It's a rare opportunity to face actor Son Ye-jin outside the work. How have you been since you finished the drama early this year? I used to go abroad to cool my hair after finishing one work, but this time I couldn't travel even after the drama... . I didn't know the corona situation would last this long. Since I wasn't always free to go around my job, I think there are parts that are more familiar than others. Nothing has changed in particular, except for more time watching movies or TV. Nevertheless, I feel trapped because I am very careful about going to a nearby restaurant or meeting my friends. 

This is a pictorial with'Bride & U'celebrating its 10th anniversary. The impression of becoming the brand's first muse is that she wore a lot of Bride&U costumes when shooting events or commercials. It has a peculiar feminine feel, but I personally liked it, and I used it because the well-fitted clothes suit me well. It was nice and happy to hear that I became the model of the brand I used to wear. 

The drama 〈Crash Landing on Love〉 received good responses not only at home but abroad. Now that time has passed since the end of the show, if you think of the meaning of the workI think it's different from other dramas that you loved them a lot abroad. Unfortunately, the drama has become more popular due to Corona, but again, it is a situation where we cannot meet overseas fans directly because of Corona. I feel the reaction indirectly through the media or SNS. It's curious that people from other countries like our dramas, and I'm curious to what extent they can understand and enjoy the fun of the South-North Korean situation and the beauty of North Korean words. It's amazing that they also felt interesting where we felt interesting. 

If it wasn't for Son Ye-jin, would the second-generation chaebol'Seri Yun', who crash-landed in North Korea, come so realistically? What did you care about when you played Se-ri Yoon? Se-ri is a pretty fantasy character. When faced with such a situation, I wonder who can act like a publican. He is a very unique character, and his uniqueness is a character that covers many parts with bright energy. First of all, the script was fun. I think I focused on that part of how to use the taste of the dialogue. While catching the Seri character at the beginning of the screenplay, I wanted to be able to feel that the viewers would be in reality, although it is basically a'floating' character. In the second half, a desperate love story came out, so I tried to express it better. 

As Korea's leading actor, what is the meaning of the trend of K-contents attracting attention today?In recent years, our contents have become known a lot. K-pop is really gaining worldwide popularity. I am very proud of a Korean actor. If the Korean market is small, it's really small, but now, even if we don't have to go abroad, it seems that both actors and people who make movies and dramas are proud and happy that overseas fans look for our work. 

Through the films 〈No Secrets〉 and 〈Deokhye Ongju〉, actor Son Ye-jin was imprinted as the most challenging and presence actress in the Korean film industry. I also feel that I have come back intimately with the recent dramas 〈Beautiful Sister Who Buys Good Food〉 and 〈Crash Landing on Love〉. Honestly, in the past, I didn't know the thought of ‘consumption’ that I often do dramas. I also wanted to be immersed in the movie. However, these days, the boundaries of the work are disappearing, and I think my mind has changed to'If it is a good work, I will be willing to do it. There is no law that just because I want to do it, the scenario I want is always given. Luckily, directors and writers who wanted to be with both 〈Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Better〉 and 〈Crash Landing on Love〉 participated, and it was a work that I had no reason not to do. 

I was able to show off my work consistently and my passion did not stop. I was tired and there was a slump, but I was able to overcome it through the work.

Twenty years have passed since I was an actor. Throughout the transformation, I sincerely continued my work activities like a model student . I really did it consistently. Even if I accidentally took a break while waiting for a work, I rarely took a break on purpose. If you think about it now, you want to know how you did that, and at the same time, it's a part of self-esteem. The fact that I can consistently show off my work and that my passion has not stopped. I was tired from moment to moment and there was a slump, but fortunately I was able to overcome it through the work.  Well,

if you pick a choice or method that you think you did well for this one . When I think about it now, I think I was really'hard'. I thought everyone else was working hard, but not all actors do (laughs). I do it with my life. When acting, only acting, role, and work are important. I don't think I've ever been satisfied with myself. Especially when I was in my twenties, I continued to push myself and act. I've always wondered if the best right now really is 100% the best. I'm a little more comfortable now, but I think I used to be so sensitive like a perfectionist. 

I keep hearing rumors about going into Hollywood. There was news that the film 〈Cross〉 crew recently visited Korea and held a pre-meeting, but they are still discussing after receiving the script. The world film industry is in a difficult situation, so I cannot be sure... . If it goes well, I think we will start shooting all-location in Korea next spring. 

Is overseas expansion a challenge you had in mind? The feeling of being faced with realityActually, I didn't have any special greed. It was difficult to do Korean works, but I was afraid that I could be good at acting in foreign languages. But now I wonder when can I take this challenge? When given a good opportunity, I was willing to try and try. There is definitely an excitement about having a new experience, and I'm even more worried about it. I have an expectation that I will get a lot as I bump into it. 

As your career progresses, do you naturally feel responsible as a senior, as a representative, or as a role model ? Honestly, when I filmed commercial films with the main characters such as 〈No Secrets〉 and 〈Deokhye Ongju〉, it was a lot of pressure. It is not common for an actress to lead a movie alone, and I felt the responsibility to make a movie like this if I do well. Anyway, as an actor, there was a pressure to make the audience look for my name and look for the theater. So before the release, I was always nervous and anxious. Now I'm trying to put that down a little. I have to do the best I can, and then leave it to the audience. The attitude toward the work is still reverent and I try my best, but I do not want to be too hurt by the results or evaluation. There are works that should not work well, so I am practicing to think so myself. 

When is the time when you live as an actor so thoroughly and get happiness? What is the main thing that shakes your heart and feels joyI get angry at the little things in everyday life, and I feel happy with the little things in everyday life. Am I happy to act? I do not know. Sometimes it's very painful to do this very loving thing. It's happier to oversleep, chat and chat with funny people. Just because you have won a great prize doesn't mean you're incredibly happy at that moment. It is much more enjoyable to eat delicious food after the awards ceremony. Just as we feel happy with the little things in our daily lives, so are I. It's a happy moment for me to finish the day's shoot well and to have a beer and talk with the right people. 

Do you have any movies or content that you've seen impressive enough to share? Recently, I saw a movie called 〈Judy〉 starring Rene Zellweger. It's a movie about the life of Judy Galland, because I didn't know if it was. Looking at the close-up of Rene Zellweger's face, it was really creepy. He was an actor who was remembered for the lovely appearance of a romantic comedy from <Bridget Jones' Diary>, but the close-up scene contains all the life, time and emotions of the character. Watching that movie made me feel very weird and grim. Judy Galland actually had a hard life. The tragic part that I sympathize with as an actress and artist, and the expressions and gestures of Rene Zellweger vividly expressed it were very impressive. 

These days, more and more stars communicate directly with the public through YouTube. Is there a possibility that actor Son Ye-jin will start YouTube  I want to try it. I enjoy watching YouTube. I really like'Mokbang'. I can eat half a chicken. When I said that I wanted to try eating it, people around me said that I can't do it, and I should eat about one chicken (laughs). What is unique about the YouTube channel is that it has a more private and family atmosphere even though it is open to everyone. Unlike broadcasting, it is free and more open so I can talk. I thought about it by myself,'Shall I try it too?' I don't know, maybe someday it will be real. 

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/50449?utm_source=copy&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=0

• Like 4
  • Love 2

She updated her instagram. She received the beautiful flower cake :) 

이렇게 예쁜 케이크라니..

다들 너무 고맙고 감사해요.어느때보다 힘든 연말이에요...다들 건강하게 조심히 잘 2020년의 12월을 보내시길 바래요..다들 힘내세요!

What a pretty cake.
Thank you so much and thank you all.It's harder than ever...I hope you all have a healthy and safe December 2020.Cheer up, everyone!

I’ve never seen this kind of beautiful flower cake before.
This cake is crazy stunning!
Thanks for the congratulations.
But IT’S ALL THANKS TO YOU.
So I should be the one gifting you. Words can’t describe how grateful I am.
Thank you. Stay safe. Love you guys

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIphSWDH5Hl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Her separate personal message in English too!

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Source: https://www.gallup.co.kr/gallupdb/reportContent.asp?seqNo=1160

Koreans surveyed on their favorite Movie Stars who shined

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2020”

1. Song Kang-ho - 27.8%

2. Lee Byung-hun - 14.0%

3. Ma Dong-seok - 9.1%

4. Hwang Jung-min - 7.5%

5. Jung Woo-sung - 6.2%

6. Gong Yoo - 5.9%

7. Ha Jung-woo - 4.0%

8. Lee Jung-jae - 3.6%

9. Kim Hye-soo - 3.5%

10. Lee Jung-eun - 3.4%

11. Kang Dong-won - 3.3%

12. Sung Dong-il - 2.9%

13. Yoo Ah-in - 2.7%

14. Yoo Hae-jin, Kwak Do-won - 2.4%

16. Son Ye-jin - 2.0%

17. Hyun Bin - 1.9%

18. Sol Kyung-gu - 1.6%

19. Choi Min-sik - 1.5%

20. Ahn Sung-ki, Jo Jung-suk - 1.4%

22. Lee Je-hoon, Han Suk-kyu, Park Bo-gum, Joo Ji-hoon - 1.3%

26. Jo Yeo-jung, Jo Jin-woong - 1.1%

28. Park Seo-joon, Jo In-sung, Jang Dong-gun - 1.0%

570565F6-0B77-4FE6-8EBF-479D072DED40.png

2007-2020 

Spoiler

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2007”

1. Jeon Do-yeon (Secret Sunshine) - 49.7%

2. Song Kang-ho - 16.5%

3. Bae Yong-joon, Ahn Sung-ki - 6.4%

5. Sol Kyung-gu- 5.0%

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2008”

1. Song Kang-ho (The Good, The Bad, The Weird) - 13.1%

2. Son Ye-jin (My Wife Got Married) - 11.3%

3. Kim Hye-soo (Modern Boy) - 7.4%

4. Jeon Do-yeon (My Dear Enemy), Jang Dong-gun - 7.3%

6. Jung Woo-sung (The Good, The Bad, The Weird) - 6.1%

7. Ha Jung-Woo (The Chaser, My Dear Enemy) - 5.4%

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2009”

1. Lee Byung-hun - 20.1%

2. Jang Dong-gun - 17.9%

3. Sol Kyung-gu - 17.5%

4. Ha Ji-won - 14.3%

5. Jung Ji-hoon / Rain - 8.3%

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2010”

1. Won Bin (The Man from Nowhere) - 30.7%

2. Jang Dong-gun - 14.4%

3. Kang Dong-won - 11.6%

4. Lee Byung-hun - 6.4%

5. Song Kang-ho - 5.6%

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2011”

1. Won Bin - 11.3%

2. Park Hae-il - 9.5%

3. Jang Dong-gun - 8.8%

4. Kim Ha-neul (Blind) - 8.2%

5. Gong Yoo - 5.8%

6. Lee Byung-hun, Song Kang-ho - 4.8%

8. Ha Ji-won - 3.1%

9. Ahn Sung-ki

10. Han Seok-kyu- 3.0%

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2012”

1. Lee Byung-hun - 37.6%

2. Song Joong-ki - 15%

3. Kim Hye-soo - 7.6%

4. Jang Dong-gun - 7.4%

5. Ha Jung-woo - 6.4%

6. Jeon Ji-hyun

7. Kim Yoon-seok

8. Park Bo-young - 4.2%

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2013”

1. Song Kang-ho - 22.5%

2. Ha Jung-woo - 18.9%

3. Lee Byung-hun - 18.0%

4. Ryu Seung-ryong - 10.1%

5. Sol Kyung-gu - 7.4%

6. Lee Jung-jae - 6.7%

7. Kim Hye-soo - 6.3%

8. Kim Soo-hyun - 5.7%

9. Jang Dong-gun - 3.7%

10. Jeon Ji-hyun - 2.8%

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2014”

1. Choi Min-sik - 42.3%

2. Song Kang-ho - 22.2%

3. Ryu Seung-ryong - 10.5%

4. Ha Jung-woo - 9.0%

5. Lee Byung-hun - 4.5%

6. Kang Dong-won - 4.2%

7. Sol Kyung-gu - 3.7%

8. Jung Woo-sung - 3.6%

9. Hyun Bin - 3.3%

10. Kim Soo-hyun - 3.2%

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2015”

1. Yoo Ah-in - 26.9%

2. Song Kang-ho - 20.3%

3. Hwang Jung-min - 16.1%

4. Jeon Ji-hyun - 14.2%

5. Ha Jung-woo - 11.8%

6. Choi Min-sik - 9.8%

7. Oh Dal-soo - 6.2%

8. Lee Jung-jae - 5.8%

9. Kang Dong-won - 4.2%

10. Yoo Hae-jin - 4.1%

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2016”

1. Hwang Jung-min - 21.2%

2. Song Kang-ho - 18.4%

3. Gong Yoo - 12.7%

4. Ha Jung-woo - 11.4%

5. Yoo Hae-jin - 10.8%

6. Lee Byung-hun - 9.6%

7. Lee Jung-jae - 6.3%

8. Jung Woo-sung - 6.2%

9. Jeon Ji-hyun - 5.4%

10. Ma Dong-seok - 5%

11 Song Joong-ki

12 Yoo Ah-in

13 Choi Min-sik

14 Kim Hye-soo

15 Kang Dong-won

15 Sol Kyung-gu

17 Jo Jin-woong

18 Son Ye-jin

19 Oh Dal-soo

20 Ra mi-ran

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2017”

1. Song Kang-ho - 35%

2. Ma Dong-seok - 17.8%

3. Lee Byung-hun - 12.6%

4. Hwang Jung-min - 8.1%

5. Ha Jung-woo, Sol Kyung-gu - 6.3%

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2018”

1. Ma Dong-seok - 19.9%

2. Ha Jung-woo - 18.6%

3. Lee Byung-hun - 11.2%

4. Song Kang-ho - 10.9%

5. Joo Ji-hoon - 7.3%

6. Yoo Hae-jin

7. Jung Woo-sung

8. Hwang Jung-min

9. Jo In-sung

10. Cha Tae-hyun

14. Kim Hye-soo

16. Son Ye-jin

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2019”

1. Song Kang-ho - 29.8%

2. Ma Dong-seok - 18.2%

3. Gong Yoo - 8.9%

4. Jo Jin-woong - 8.5%

5. Ha Jung-woo - 7.1%

5 Lee Byung-hun - 7.1%

7. Jung Woo-sung - 4.5%

8. Yoo Hae-jin - 4.1%

9. Hwang Jung-min - 3.6%

10. Honey Lee - 3.3%

Ryu Seung-ryong (3.0%), Lee Jung-jae (2.8%), Sol Kyung-gu (2.4%), Jung Yu-mi (2.2%), Ahn Sung-ki, Jang Dong-gun (2.1%), Jo Yeo-jung (2%), Ryu Jun-yeol (2.0%)

Gallup Korea "Movie Stars Who Shined the Year of 2020”

1. Song Kang-ho - 27.8%

2. Lee Byung-hun - 14.0%

3. Ma Dong-seok - 9.1%

4. Hwang Jung-min - 7.5%

5. Jung Woo-sung - 6.2%

6. Gong Yoo - 5.9%

7. Ha Jung-woo - 4.0%

8. Lee Jung-jae - 3.6%

9. Kim Hye-soo - 3.5%

10. Lee Jung-eun - 3.4%

11. Kang Dong-won - 3.3%

12. Sung Dong-il - 2.9%

13. Yoo Ah-in - 2.7%

14. Yoo Hae-jin, Kwak Do-won - 2.4%

16. Son Ye-jin - 2.0%

17. Hyun Bin - 1.9%

18. Sol Kyung-gu - 1.6%

19. Choi Min-sik - 1.5%

20. Ahn Sung-ki, Jo Jung-suk - 1.4%

22. Lee Je-hoon, Han Suk-kyu, Park Bo-gum, Joo Ji-hoon - 1.3%

26. Jo Yeo-jung, Jo Jin-woong - 1.1%

28. Park Seo-joon, Jo In-sung, Jang Dong-gun - 1.0%

16A27D95-A785-4A01-B7C0-3DD8331D64C6.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Source: https://www.gallup.co.kr/gallupdb/reportContent.asp?seqNo=1161

Koreans surveyed on their favorite TV Stars who shined

Gallup Korea "TV Stars Who Shined the Year of 2020”

1. Kim Hee-ae - 9.4%

2. Park Bo-gum - 7.6%

3. Hyun Bin - 6.5%

4. Park Seo-joon - 5.9%

5. Son Ye-jin - 4.6%

6. Suzy - 4.3%

7. Jeon In-hwa - 4.1%

8. Cha Hwa-yeon, Gong Yoo - 3.2%

10. Gong Hyo-jin- 3.0%

11. Kim Soo-hyun, Jo Jung-suk- 2.8%

13. Cheon Ho-jin - 2.5%

14. Lee Min-jung, Choi Bool-am - 2.2%

16. Kim Hye-soo, Kang Ha-neul - 2.0%

18. Lee Sang-yeob, Go Doo-shim - 1.8%

20. Lee Dong-wook - 1.6%

21. Kim Seon-ho, Jung Bo-seok, Han Suk-gyu - 1.5%

24. Kwon Sang-woo - 1.4%

25. Kim Hee-sun, Kim Hae-sook, Lee Yoo-ri, Kim Hye-ja - 1.3%

29. Seo Ye-ji - 1.2%

30. Nam Joo-hyuk - 1.1%

31. Jung Hae-in, Go Ara, Yoo Ah-in, Jo Seung-woo - 1.0%

CE4EE2B5-145C-4B04-8821-967158DA6C96.png

2007-2020

Spoiler

1. Choi Soo-jong (Dae Jo-yeong) 23.3%

2. Bae Yong-joon (TWSSG) - 18.8%

3. Song Il-kook (Jumong)  - 18.1%

4. Lee Seo-jin (Yi San) - 3.5%

5. Kim Tae-hee - 2.8%

1. Kim Myung-min (Beethoven Virus) - 15.6%

2. Song Seung-hun (East of Eden) - 10.6%

3. Moon Geun-young (Painter of the Wind) - 9.8%

4. Song Il-kook (Kingdom of the Winds) - 8.8%

5. Choi Jin-sil (Last Scandal) - 8.1%

1. Go Hyun-jung (Queen Seondeok) - 38.4%

2. Lee Byung-hun (IRIS) - 20.5%

3. Kim Tae-hee (IRIS) - 16.3%

4. Lee Yo-won (Queen Seondeok) - 8.4%

5. Kim Hye-soo (Style) - 4.1%

1. Go Hyun-jung (Daemul) - 29.5%

2. Kim Nam-joo (Queen of Housewives/Reversals) - 6.5%

2. Lee Beom-soo (Giant) - 6.5%

4. Kwon Sang-woo (Daemul) - 5.1%

5. Hyun Bin (Secret Garden) - 5.0%

1. Hyun Bin (Secret Garden) - 9.2%

2. Han Suk-gyu (Tree with Deep Roots) - 7.1%

3. Kim Tae-hee (My Princess) - 7.0%

4. Soo Ae (A Thousand Days' Promise) - 6.7%

5. Jang Hyuk (Tree with Deep Roots) - 6.1%

1. Song Joong-ki (Nice Guy) - 18.2%

2. Kim Nam-joo (My Husband Got a Family) - 12.9%

3. Yoo Joon-sang (My Husband Got a Family) - 9.5%

4. Kim Soo-hyun (Moon Embracing the Sun) - 8.2%

5. Jang Dong-gun (A Gentleman's Dignity) - 8.1%

1. Lee Bo-young (I Can Hear Your Voice) - 11%

2. Ji Sung (Secret) - 8.1%

3. So Ji-sub (Master of the Sun) - 7.5%

4. Joo Won - 6.6%

5. Lee Jong-suk (I Can Hear Your Voice) - 6.4%

1. Kim Soo-hyun (My Love from the Star) - 19.6%

2. Lee Yoo-ri (Jang Bo-ri is Here!) - 18.2%

3. Jeon Ji-hyun (My Love from the Star) - 17.6%

4. Song Yoon-ah (Mama) - 6.1%

5. Oh Yeon-seo (Jang Bo-ri is Here!) - 5.9%

1. Hwang Jung-eum (She was Pretty, Kill Me Heal Me) - 14.4%

2. Kim Soo-hyun, Jeon Ji-hyun - 10.4%

4. Yoo Ah-in - 9.4%

5. Park Seo-joon (She was Pretty, Kill Me Heal Me) - 7.8%

1. Park Bo-gum (Love in the Moonlight) - 35.2%

2. Song Joong-ki (Descendants of the Sun) - 28.1%

3. Song Hye-kyo (Descendants of the Sun) - 12.6%

4. Kim Yoo-jung (Love in the Moonlight) - 8.2%

5. Jo Jung-suk (Jealousy Incarnate) - 4.6%

1. Song Joong-ki - 17.9%

2. Gong Yoo (Goblin) - 10.1%

3. Song Hye-kyo - 9.5%

4. Park Bo-gum - 8.3%

5. Lee Jong-suk (While You Were Sleeping) - 7.0%

1. Lee Byung-hun (Mr Sunshine) - 12.9%

2. Kim Tae-ri (Mr Sunshine) - 9.0%

3. Jung Hae-in - 8.7%

4. Park Bo-gum - 6.1%

5. Son Ye-jin (Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food) - 5.3%

1. Gong Hyo-jin (When the Camellia Blooms) - 12.4%

2. Kang Ha-neul (When the Camellia Blooms) - 12.0%

3. Go Doo-shim (When the Camellia Blooms) - 7.0%

4. Park Bo-gum (Boyfriend) - 5.0%

5. Gong Yoo, Jung Hae-in - 4.7%

1. Kim Hee-ae (The World of the Married) - 9.4%

2. Park Bo-gum (Record of Youth) - 7.6%

3. Hyun Bin (Crash Landing on You) - 6.5%

4. Park Seo-joon (Itaewon Class) - 5.9%

5. Son Ye-jin (Crash Landing on You) - 4.6%

A9DDD03A-CE00-43D1-98ED-7DBFBDAB0D25.png

——-

https://zapzee.net/2020/12/16/actors-that-lit-up-the-small-screen-in-2020-according-to-gallup-korea/

Actors that Lit Up the Small Screen in 2020 According to Gallup Korea

by krishkim

523B63DA-051A-47DA-A971-7FFC9B0A89D5.jpg

From Nov 5 to 29, Gallup Korea asked 1,700 people aged 13 or older to pick the actors that lit up the small screen this year. And the top 3 went to Kim Hee Ae, Park Bo Gum and Hyun Bin.

Spoiler

E9734716-6C26-4A47-B4E0-71A26241ABF3.jpg

Credit: JTBC

The World of the Married tells a story of a couple falling into a whirlwind of emotions as their relationship, which they believed was love, was severed by betrayal. This remake of the British drama Doctor Foster has attracted syndrome-like popularity even though most of the episodes were rated R for reasons of violence and provocativeness. And in the drama, Kim Hee Ae played Ji Sun Wii and captivated the viewers with her dramatic expressions, all the while maintaining her elegance.

Spoiler

9E31FACF-4461-45D8-955C-300B4D3CCAF1.jpg

Credit: tvN

Second place went to Park Bo Gum, who joined the military right after he finished filming for Record of Youth. The actor debuted in 2011 with the film Blind and started the “Park Bo Gum craze” with Reply 1988 and Love in the Moonlight. Back in 2016, Park Bo Gum wore the crown on the same chart with his role in Love in the Moonlight. Though he has not appeared in many projects, he has been spotted in the top 5 for the past 5 years, proving his power.

0FBA7619-B23D-4264-BA06-B8FCAA159D78.jpg

Credit: tvN

Crash Landing On You actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin each landed at No. 3 and No. 5, while the 4th place went to Itaewon Class star Park Seo Joon. The rest of the list includes Suzy (Start-Up), Jeon In Hwa (Homemade Love Story), Gong Yoo (Goblin) and Gong Hyo Jin (When the Camellia Blooms).

Spoiler

290ACD8E-BD98-4AA2-BD5A-17CE2DDC83CB.jpg

Credit: Gallup Korea

Source (1)

• Love 1

Skin Rejuvenation Secrets
Korean women's skin is ideal for all women in the world, but why and how?
Smoothness and all the characteristics of good skin are important for everyone, what are the hidden secrets that exist in the laws of maintaining the youth and freshness of facial skin?
What are the rules for Korean women to have beautiful and young skin?
I think one of the secrets of beauty and skin rejuvenation for Korean women is the 10 second rule. This means that they must use moisturizer 10 seconds after drying their face.
Another rule is hot towel massage, which can help improve blood circulation in the body and open closed pores, thus helping the skin to breathe.
My research has also shown that Korean women's skin with a seaweed face mask stays so healthy.
Also, the use of sea salt in disinfection and removal of blackheads and various parts can help a lot.
Lemon contains a lot of citric acid which removes dead cells on the skin and Korean women use a lot of lemon.
What do you think? What other factors do you think are effective in rejuvenating their skin?

• Love 1

Hyun Bin talked about working with Son Ye Jin and Crash Landing on You in Esquire Korea (the interview so far).

Just adding the part more related to Son Ye Jin here:

Personally, I liked the scene where I was warned that I couldn't play games. Honestly, while watching such a scene, I thought,'I must have a foreboding success while filming this.'

uh… That's... . (Laughter) I honestly don't know.

really?
I don't think I've ever thought of'Oh this is going to succeed'. Movies can only be known after they are released, and dramas are only felt in the middle of the air. You can also see an indicator of viewership, but you can feel the reaction of indirect people. It is also revealed in the atmosphere of the scene (from the middle). But at the beginning of the shoot, I can't tell at all.

When I matched the lines with Son Ye-jin, there was a feeling,'Oh, we fit so well?' (laughs).
〈Love Crash Landing〉 wasn't our first work together. It was the second time we were together during 〈Negotiation〉, so there are things that were much more comfortable. Since they are comfortable with each other, almost all of the scenes were created together with ideas. Each one thinks about a scene and rehearses on the scene to match and make.

By the way, during 〈Negotiation〉, weren't there very few scenes where two people acted in the same space?
Yes. Only in the second half.

I think there were only 6 or 7 scenes that appeared together in the second half.

There aren't many, but (as I said before) the entire movie was filmed in dual live broadcast at the same time. We weren't face-to-face, but we were shooting live with the people on the screen at the same time.

It was to show both action and reaction.

right. I took three cameras from both sides at the same time. There was a difference in the way, but they were actually acting together.

It's similar to the ending of 〈Love Crash Landing〉. It's far away, but it's like we're together, we're away but not apart (laughs).
(Laughter) That's right.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

https://zapzee.net/2021/01/01/first-couple-of-the-year-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jins-relationship-in-midst-of-being-confirmed/

“First Couple of the Year” Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s Relationship in Midst of being Confirmed

by willow

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were yet once again involved in dating rumors.

39D4F11B-D082-407D-B553-914D8FE6B94A.jpg

Credit: Newsis

On the 1st, Dispatch reported that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have been dating each other for eight months.

Since the release of the movie The Negotiation in 2018, dating rumors started to break out, as it did after the couple was spotted at a supermarket in L.A. in January of 2019, and for the third time in January 2020.

All were denied and repudiated back then. However, the two gave off good chemistry last year in Crash Landing on You as they worked together. Followingly, Dispatch announced that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have developed into lovers and have been dating for eight months now.

F3388EF2-CCB8-41CE-9307-816E4D3DA720.png

Credit: Dispatch

It is reported that they became closer through golf, their common hobby. Photos of them going to exercise together were also captured.

Regarding this, Son Ye Jin’s agency, MSteam Entertainment has announced that they are currently in the process of “confirming.”

Attention is focused on whether Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin will be the first couple of 2021, after their fourth dating rumor.

Source (1)

http://11db.io/people/1547/hyun-bin

http://11db.io/people/1546/son-ye-jin

—-

https://zapzee.net/2021/01/01/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-admit-theyre-romantically-involved/

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Admit They’re Romantically Involved

by krishkim | images: tvN

1443909A-5591-47D1-B03C-BC65208F3A32.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin admitted their relationship.

Just hours after Dispatch reported Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s dating, their agencies confirmed their relationship.

Hyun Bin’s agency VAST Entertainment shared, “Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin developed into lovers after the drama (Crash Landing On You) ended. We ask you to warmly welcome their relationship and show your support.”

Son Ye Jin’s agency MSTeam Entertainment also admitted the report and said, “The two bonded over working on the same project and grew more fond of each other after the drama ended. Please give warm attention and support so that the two can continue a good relationship.

Earlier today, Dispatch reported their 4th dating rumor with pictures. Unlike the previous three times when they dismissed the rumors, this time, the two went public with their romantic relationship.

Spoiler

EEF6D656-1C1C-40E1-80B9-19E3665E3456.jpg

Source (1)

• Like 4
  • Love 2