Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

@BinJin99 ur username and post made me.:loolz:..

Areu sure u are not at the wrong thread??

This is SYJ's solo thread and not a shipping one..Plzz post ur updates in Giljin thread from now on so as to not go off topic.. 

Meanwhile found an old Soompi article talking about her family..

My god ..their genes are incredible..

Her sister is soooo pretty..

https://www.soompi.com/article/405419wpp/son-ye-jins-childhood-photos-with-older-sister-revealed

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

How did people dig up her family pics?  I don't think she's ever shared any pics of her family herself?  I think her sister must look pretty as well.  Does her sister live in SK or US?  As some seemed to suggest she and HB went to visit her sister in LA, but I thought that was her long time friend?

Came across this old video of SYJ's friend Gong Hyo Jin talking about SYJ and thought it was very funny. Their friendship seems like a lot of fun.  Does anyone know how they became good friends?  Glad to see 2 talented actresses supporting each other and in a solid friendship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfI79XKGDnY&feature=youtu.be

I haven't seen her work WTCB which seems to have won GHJ a lot of awards, and she seems to have a good record of picking winning projects.  A film with her and SYJ together would be 2 powerhouse actresses together.   They'd probably have great chemistry.  Hope it can happen sometime.   Or an interview of them interviewing them each other would be fun.  GHJ seems like a frank and funny person and she's clearly finds SYJ fun and funny too.  She almost seemed offended the male hosts didn't seem to find SYJ funny. 

I think she's also said that she thinks SYJ would be great on a variety show if she showed sides she didn't show to the public usually (HB has also hinted at sides SYJ doesn't normally show in public image at the CLOY press conference).  And she's said SYJ values honesty and said SYJ is a person who can help change her mindset on things and appreciated her passion on acting till she was old which influenced her as well.   

Sometimes it can be hard to get a grasp on real personality behind the public image so these crumbs are interesting.  I hope SYJ feels more and more free to be herself as she grows older before the public and not constrained by any public image of what a good model Korean actress should be like.  I liked the bold, kind of tomboyish SYJ who can tease and joke with HB without inhibition. 

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Seriya said:

Their friendship seems like a lot of fun

Yes they are...

I hope SYJ and Cinderella 7 could act together, there are many dramas or movies who cast many the actors than the actresses, such as " A Gentlemen's Dignity" drama who casted SK actors in "Playboys" group (Jung Don Gun, Kim Min-Jong, Lee Jong Hyeok, Kim Su Ro). It would be fun if Cinderella 7 could act in movie or drama like "Friends" sitcom or "Sex and the city" movie...

• Like 3

On 9/6/2020 at 12:39 PM, ILSYJSG said:

@puan iryantie

I think YJ knew Haha from Running Man episode 70 broadcasted 27 Nov 2011.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2011/12/running-man-episode-70/

The Taxi interview was 2 Aug 2012. 

YJ and Haha in Running Man ep 70.

@puan iryantie to add on about Haha as I found the SNS posted and the original article from the LeeSSang concert (the band Running Man's Gary Kang is in) SYJ tagged Gary's son in her May Challenge pic. Gong Hyo Jin was also at this concert with them

2012071617044071535_01_952.jpg

Haha fell into a happy worry between Son Ye-jin and Yoona.

Haha posted on his Twitter on the 16th, “Ah, who are you dating. I'll go crazy in a short time” and released a picture.

In the poignant picture, actor Son Ye-jin and Girls' Generation Yoona pose a friendly pose between Ha-Ha. In particular, Son Ye-jin stared at another place, covering her mouth with her hand, as if embarrassed, while Yoona stared at the camera with a smile. Haha is smiling happily between the two beauties.

In the haha happy worries photos, netizens say “Haha is the most envious”, “Haha happy worries is a jackpot”, “Son Ye-jin Yoona is completely pretty”, “Haha happy worries I want to share”, “Are the three close?” And various reactions.

Meanwhile, the photo taken by Haha with Son Ye-jin and Yoona turned out to be the scene after the Leessang concert held last weekend.

https://m.mtn.co.kr/news/news_view.php?mmn_idx=2012071617044071535

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 4

I don't think there is anything new  in the article but I love Alfredo Panlilio's impression or description of SYJ:  "composed, very empowered, confident, and at the same time very simple and genuine."

https://mega.onemega.com/afterglow-crash-landing-on-you-son-ye-jin-rises-higher-smart-signature-latest-endorser/

The Afterglow of the Crash Landing: Son Ye-jin Rises Higher as Smart Signature’s Latest Endorser

By 

STEPHANIE FERRER

• FEATURED ARTICLE

• October 5, 2020

Smart-SYJ-Cover-Line-2.jpg

The actress remains humble as ever as she reaches new heights in her career.

It’s easy to laud someone for their fame and success once they’re already at their peak. And it’s even easier to put them on a pedestal if you don’t know the lengths they’ve gone through to attain their goals—just assuming they effortlessly floated to the top unscathed. We often mentally shroud these people with a cloak of enigma and look at them through doe eyes, as if they’re an immaculate sight to see. But take a look closer and you’ll realize that they bore signs of battle all along, wearing scars and bruises like medals of their triumph. This is the price they paid for their victory—with unwavering determination, hard work, and the power to keep on pushing until the summit is close at hand. Approach them even when they’re at their highest point, and they will show you that they are just as humble as when they were just starting out. “I never think of myself as an international or global actor. I’m so amazed and grateful that [Crash Landing on You] has created a lot of international fans. Your support gives me so much strength, and I always thank you. Thank you for sending me so many letters, flowers, cakes, gifts, and many more and I will surely repay you with a good project,” expressed Son Ye-jin.

The Korean actress’s career was set brilliantly ablaze after her hit K-drama, Crash Landing on You, aired worldwide on Netflix. It was the only thing on everybody’s lips when it came out, and it’s still making waves to this day, months after its launch. The impact of the show was phenomenal, and put the spotlight on Son Ye-jin. Much like her chaebol heiress and CEO character Yoon Se-ri on the show, Ye-jin is the quintessential woman—accomplished, intelligent, poised, brave, creative, and beautiful. Her simple, classic style and sophisticated outlook make her an easy idol to look up to. But she didn’t gain her success overnight. She’s built a long and formidable career marked by diverse and challenging roles in a highly competitive industry.

She made her debut when she was 19, fresh out of high school. Her breakout role in the 2003 film The Classic put her on the map, and she was dubbed the “nation’s first love.” She has since appeared in a wide range of films and series that go beyond romance, such as the historical drama The Last Princess (2016), action film The Pirates (2014), and the political thriller The Truth Beneath (2016). Her versatility as an actress has been widely recognized and praised in the Korean film industry, winning her big awards like the Baeksang Arts Awards, Grand Bell Awards, and Blue Dragon Film Awards.

Spoiler

Smart-SYJ-In-Article-3.jpg

Her latest work, Crash Landing on You, could undeniably be considered as her most popular and successful project to date. It has reached millions of people, making her face one of the most recognizable in the world and yet she remains modest. “There’s really nothing special about me. In front of the camera, I’m always in character with the given role so I tend to stick to it. But behind the camera, I think I’m just ordinary. I’m just the same person as you guys,” Ye-jin shared shyly. 

One could say that digital streaming has catapulted her career into a whole different height. The ease of watching shows at the click of a button has made it easy for her to gain an online presence and garner a wide audience that spans from east to west. Match that with her amiable temperament, and you’ll see clearly why she was hand-picked to be the newest endorser for Smart Signature here in the Philippines. Alfredo Panlilio, Smart President and CEO and PLDT Chief Revenue Officer, shared why they specifically chose the Korean star as their new icon for Smart Signature: “Well, it was really an easy choice for us. I think we were hoping we could really bring her in, especially with her popularity with Hyun Bin in CLOY, and really she was the perfect choice for us because of that. But at the same time, we are a digital company and we offer digital content to our customers, and there’s so much content on Son Ye-jin in the K-drama platform and space. She’s perfect for us because she’s a very accomplished person and she has made her mark. She’s composed, very empowered, confident, and at the same time she’s also very simple and genuine. The brand promise of ‘Simple. Smart ako’ fits her very well and she has achieved a lot in her life and is perfect to be our endorser for Smart Signature.”

Shooting her commercial for Smart was an adventure on its own. With the pandemic still rampant, she shot with a team in South Korea while being in touch with Smart here in the Philippines. “The actual TVC shoot took place on July 16, but Ye-jin actually asked for a copy of the storyboard and the script two weeks before. She wanted to see if she could actually deliver 100% of the English lines all by herself, so we had prepared two storyboards—one with a voice over and another one where she had to deliver it completely on her own—and we’re just so ecstatic when she said, ‘I’ll do this.’ So, the entire commercial was voiced by Ye-jin herself. It was done completely digitally via Zoom and was supervised by our partners in the Philippines in Unitel Straight Shooters. We wanted to be there physically but we’d take this anytime,” shared Jane Basas, Smart SVP and Head for Consumer Wireless Business. 

Smart-SYJ-In-Article-1.jpg

Panlilio was also delighted to work with Ye-jin despite only interacting with her online throughout the shoot. “I had a chance to have a Zoom call with her and she was very, very warm when she got to the camera. In fact, she was very welcoming of us as if she wasn’t in the middle of a shoot. She was doing a lot of things, but she took the time to take a call from us and it was very, very warm. She said that she would’ve wanted to do the shoot in Manila and she’s been dying to come to Manila as soon as possible and she wants to visit her fans here. We thanked her for being the endorser for Smart Signature and she was very, very happy, and willing to really come to Manila and say hello to her fans. I said she is very popular here and she is very happy. She’s a very warm and genuine person. She’s very simple. She doesn’t seem to know that she’s very popular; she’s very humble. She really spent time with us and she would’ve lasted longer online if we wanted to, but we knew she was in the middle of a shoot so we had to let her go. She’s really a very nice person and very professional.”

Son Ye-jin, herself, shared how her experience was when they filmed the commercial: “I was a bit worried. The thing that concerned me most was, ‘What if there was a problem with communication?’ But everything went smoothly. I don’t think there was any problem because we were in touch online. It was unfamiliar and felt new. But even if everything was done online, I really felt that they were really kind and nice people. I felt sad though that the shooting was not held in the Philippines. It was also sad for me that I wasn’t able to talk to them face-to-face. Nonetheless, it was nice to be with them virtually.” 

Her character in the commercial was far different from what people saw in CLOY. In the video, she can be seen riding a motorcycle and zipping through the streets of Seoul like a heroine in pursuit of her goals, mirroring her real-life personality. It showed a whole new facet to her—more powerful, in control, and determined. Ye-jin’s candid moniker in the industry, “So” which means “cow” in Korean is based on her rigorous work ethic. She’s very meticulous and diligent, so when it came to voicing her own lines and riding the motorcycle, it’s no surprise that she was more than willing to do them herself. “It was so much fun. The staff clapped for me at the end of each cut, so it was funny and I felt energized. We took it until dawn, but it was less tiring,” she shared of her experience. Basa confirmed this, saying, “You know, if there’s one thing that she liked about this campaign, it’s that she got to ride a Ducati motorbike. We knew that she loved the campaign because the character that she portrayed is a very strong woman, a badass chick, and it’s very different from her prior endorsements. We knew how much she loved it because two days after the shoot, she unexpectedly posted a video of the commercial in her personal Instagram account. We wanted to keep this confidential from the fans, but the fans from Korea and from the Philippines just picked it up and we just had to ride that. We couldn’t keep it a secret any longer!”

One of the things that also sets the actress apart is her clear-cut vision of her goals. She’s not fazed by challenging roles, rather she sees them as mountains to be conquered and opportunities to inspire and reach out to people. This is the defining trait that shows how much she embodies the Smart Signature persona. “As an actress, I am always grateful for having a platform to entertain and touch the lives of others through my craft. I thank Smart for giving me a way to specifically reach out to my Filipino fans and inspire them to make a mark in whatever path that they have chosen.” 

A fan of technology herself, Ye-jin admits she uses it more now during the pandemic. “It is true that we spend much more time looking at our smartphones and connectivity more than ever. I use the camera app a lot. Also I am using apps when I drive, listen to music, and study English.” Productive even during her downtime, she makes use of the internet to improve her craft and adopt other skills. Even with her own show on Netflix, she also revealed that she has developed similar watching habits as the rest of us. “I tend to binge-watch. All I need is a sofa and a TV on my day off. And also my smartphone.” Her balance between work and play relies on connectivity, which is also delivered conveniently here by Smart Signature. Powered by Smart LTE, Smart Signature provides the country’s fastest mobile data network. It also offers first dibs on new technology and mobile innovation to subscribers, as well as the latest digital content so people can excel at work and pursue their goals while also streaming the newest K-dramas and K-pop hits without a glitch. It caters to different lifestyles to adapt to every consumer’s needs with a variety of plan structures. Smart Signature also delivers an elevated lifestyle for loyal customers, who can enjoy perks and rewards through points earned via MVP Rewards, among other unique experiences and privileges awaiting subscribers throughout the year.

Smart-SYJ-In-Article-4.jpg

The woman we see and look up to now—the one with acting awards, blockbuster shows, and the reach and influence of a true tastemaker in the digital and mainstream worlds—was borne by hard work, discipline and wise choices. Her career is marked by partnerships that have let her grow and move forward, never forgetting to show humility on her way to the top and share words of wisdom to those who aspire to chase their goals. “Well, I’m not yet sure if I’ve already succeeded, but I think young people who just started not only in acting but also in other fields are going to be so scared and experience hardships. Same as my experience. But it helps that I’ve always set a goal. And even if reality is not close to that goal, just try your best and imagine yourself in that future. Then make the best out of everything. Then think of that as a step closer to your dream.”

With the wind of success supporting her metaphorical paraglider, we’re sure to see Son Ye-jin soaring higher in the future—this time, landing safely on her goals instead of another country.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On 10/5/2020 at 3:19 PM, Enya said:

Is it allowed it here? Or not? SYJ is dating a non showbiz guy? This is a very recent news. Just was sent a dm about this.

Who knows?

I will support whoever she end up

One of the reasons I love her is because she didn't make news about her love life overhit than her acting career. i love her vision about dating secretly. That is smart step because if your romance felling's with guy's are exposed and it didn't work out so they will be called you Exs-gf. Maybe this is an honor for some men who have a lot Ex, but it is worse for women (especially Asians).

I really hope and pray that she will find her soulmate, so she is giving us a wedding announcement soon.  :fullofhearts:

• Like 6

Yea she has been wanting to one of those movies in a while. It seems like it doesn't happen much in Korea. Shin Min Ah's latest movie, Diva, does seem to be more female driven centric based on the interviews I had read on the movie. Jinnie had also mentioned how she wanted to work with actors like Ha Jung Woo and Lee Byung Hun. I noticed a bunch of their mutual friends had the chance already to work with each other more of LBH. I know SYJ has worked with her very close friends in some form but somehow her other friends have worked with each other more. A lot of them have already worked with LBH too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Intuition1 Oh, I haven't heard of that. What movie or series did she produce? What I only read/heard  is she was asked about producing when she was promoting The Last Princess since she invested 1B KRW  in the film. I think she answered that she started  thinking seriously about it or is thinking seriously about it, something along those lines. I hoped she would because I am curious to see what kind of stories she wants to present or share to the audiences, or maybe then she can already make the movies that she wants to do or see in chungmoro, lol.  But since you said that she has already been a  producer, I wonder what project is it and  why it was not big news.

I personally would prefer for SYJ to expand her acting repertoire and for her to produce movies instead of her going behind the camera.  She obviously prepares and studies her characters a lot and discusses it in depth with the Director to the point that she sometimes suggests how her character should react in a scene instead of how it was written/planned but I wonder if she visualizes the whole product in her mind, how it will be presented to the audiences, and all the technicalities that goes around making a movie or series. I don't think it was ever asked in any of her interviews or I have not seen it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119042/20201005/korean-netizens-selected-7-actors-kissing-masters.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

In K-dramas, especially in romance dramas, it's not uncommon to have a kiss scene here and there. While each scene is heartwarming, there are some actors in the industry that have filmed iconic kiss scenes, thus establishing themselves as actors that are kissing masters! Here are seven actors who live up to this description.

1. Jung Hae In

Jung Hae In is a K-drama actor who gained fame for being good at filming kissing scenes with his fellow leading lady. He gained fame for his unrivaled kissing skills when he starred in the JTBC drama "Something in the Rain". In the drama, he starred alongside Son Ye Jin. According to reports, the kiss made even Son Ye Jin's heart flutter for a solid two days! Talk about steamy!

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hallyu Queen Son Ye-Jin Is Taking The World By Storm

Who better to pay tribute to the “Queen of Melodrama” than those who truly know her by heart: her fans!

Is she running a flower shop? A bakery? A potted plant store? No, this is just a typical scene in the house of Hallyu queen Son Ye-jin. Her fans from all over the world always go the extra mile to make her feel loved—even when the pandemic makes it challenging now to send things her way. But hey, their efforts don’t go unnoticed and unappreciated.

Touching base with her 3.3 million Instagram followers, last September 21, Son Ye-jin wrote a message that surely brightened up the day of her biggest, most die-hard fans during these challenging times. Posting collage photos of the bouquets, plants, and cakes she received from them, she said in part, “My house is always beautifully filled with the scent of flowers and plants that I’ve received from you. And I’m eating cakes [that] are too pretty to cut with my family very often.” She continued to remind her fans that she appreciates and never forgets everything they do for her, and that she hopes to meet them again someday and “share a warm hug” post-pandemic.

In the first photo she posted, one thing particularly stood out to us—a gorgeous cake with a message from her Filipino fans: “Sending love [from the] Philippines. Mahal ka namin, Son Ye Jin.”

There’s no doubt that Son Ye-jin’s Filipino fans are among the most passionate. To many of these Pinoys, the phenomenal K-Drama Crash Landing on You was what ignited the Son Ye-jin fangirl/fanboy in them, but there are also some who have been idolizing her for so many years now.

Regardless of when she first made a difference in their lives, one thing’s for sure: being her fan has brought them immeasurable joy.

Just what makes her more special than other Korean actresses for these fans is the kind of magic we aimed to put into words.

"Queen of Melodrama" Son Ye-jin is the new Smart Signature muse

The road to the throne

Son Ye-jin is not known as the “Queen of Melodrama” for nothing. Two decades of passion, hard work, and perseverance in the entertainment industry have contributed to her growth, maturity, and excellence as an actress, making her every inch deserving of the title. The 38-year-old actress, who was born in Daegu, South Korea, was just a fresh-faced 18-year-old when she jumped into the crazy beautiful world of celebhood, an industry that quickly christened her with the nickname “the nation’s first love.” 10 K-Dramas, 21 movies, 50 awards, and 72 nominations later, she has also come to be known as the “Hallyu Queen,” and rightfully so. For her outstanding acting skills, popularity, and even her sense of style, she has been recognized by a number of prestigious award-giving bodies like the Baeksang Arts Awards, Grand Bell Awards, Blue Dragon Film Awards, Chunsa Film Art Awards, Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival, Busan Film Critics Awards, and Seoul International Drama Awards, among several others.  

The first item that appears in her filmography is the drama/horror film Secret Tears in 2000. But it was in 2001 when she really debuted as an actress, starring in K-Dramas Delicious Proposal and Sun-hee and Jin-hee. Since then, Son Ye-jin barely had a year that went by without a project. 

In the first years of Son Ye-jin’s acting career, she was cast in roles for films and series in the drama/melodrama genre. There were films like 2002’s Chi-hwa-seon and Lover’s Concerto, 2003’s The Classic and First Love Rally, 2004’s A Moment to Remember as well as K-Dramas like 2002’s Great Ambition and 2003’s Summer Scent that really set the tone for her career path. These are projects that proved Son Ye-jin’s fool-proof ability to tug at the viewers’ heartstrings, serving as a solid foundation for the genre she would further conquer and own.

The years that followed showcased Son Ye-jin’s versatility. She took on roles in projects that featured complicated love stories, such as the 2005 film April Snow, the 2006 series Alone in Love, and the 2008 film My Wife Got Married. She also proved that rom-com is a genre she can make waves in, as seen in the 2005 film The Art of Seduction and the 2010 K-Drama Personal Taste. Lending variety to her filmography during the first decade of her career are the 2008 action/crime film Open City, 2009 mystery/thriller film White Night, and workplace drama Spotlight.  

The second decade of Son Ye-jin’s career was defined by variety, further cementing her talent for portraying a diverse set of roles. On the big screen, she starred in anything from horror romantic comedy (2011’s Spellbound), disaster thriller (2012’s The Tower), crime thriller (2013’s Blood and Ties), period adventure (2014’s The Pirate), suspense crime action comedy (2015’s Bad Guys Always Die), thriller (2016’s The Truth Beneath), period drama (2016’s The Last Princess), romance (2018’s Be With You), to action crime thriller (2019’s The Negotiation).

From 2011 to 2019, Son Ye-jin devoted more time to movies, but in those years when she made time for TV series, she made sure they were worth watching. She made a cameo in 2011’s Secret Garden, which starred Hyun Bin, a Korean actor whose name would eventually be romantically linked to hers. This was followed by K-Dramas she starred in: 2013’s Shark, 2018’s Something in the Rain, and 2019’s Crash Landing on You.

What is next for her is her Hollywood debut via the movie Cross with English-born Australian actor Sam Worthington.

The talent of this box-office queen and multi-awarded star is a given, but what’s more admirable about Son Ye-jin is her willingness to portray different characters for the sake of the art and the craft that is acting. In a 2018 Yonhap interview, she said, “Rather than a role that looks pretty or lovely, I choose a work based on how interesting it is to me. I don't worry about how my image will change by playing a certain character.” With every project, there’s a conscious effort on Son Ye-jin’s part to offer something new, hoping she’s successful enough to do that and viewers don’t end up boxing her into stereotypes; they didn’t, they still don’t, and we doubt they ever will. 

To have that lasting power in the entertainment industry, talent is a must. But talent is not enough. For someone like Son Ye-jin who continuously experienced success throughout her two-decade career—controversy-free—the formula is a good mix of talent, professionalism, dedication, and love for the people around her who contribute to her success.

A new wave crashing

And just when she probably thought her career would be on a steady, upward course as she marks her 20th year in the business and moves further beyond that, Son Ye-jin experiences a sudden popularity spike brought about by her hit pairing with Hyun Bin in the K-Drama Crash Landing on You. To give the uninitiated a clear grasp of just how phenomenal that is, it’s currently the highest-rated tvN drama ever and the third highest-rated drama in Korean cable TV history, and is inarguably that one series that sparked and reignited many Filipinos’ love for K-Dramas. 

In an exclusive Metro.Style interview, Hyun Bin said about working with Son Ye-jin, “Based on my observation as an actor, she had a huge passion for acting. She was also an actress who had the interpretation and various ideas about the scenes. That was somehow astonishing to me as an actor, and it stimulated me where various things were learned from her. I think this is what I like about acting with her.” 

The bosses behind Smart Communications are among those who were captivated by the unique story of Crash Landing on You as well as the on-screen chemistry of its lead stars, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. They felt just how powerful this duo is, and quickly conceptualized ways to align these Korean superstars with Smart as a brand. 

Smart Signature is all about simplifying the postpaid experience for customers. This way, they get to enjoy the latest technology and mobile innovations, have worry-free connections through data-packed plans, and experience an elevated lifestyle through exclusive perks and rewards. Recognized as the country’s fastest mobile data network, it is also Smart’s goal to cater to the different passions and needs of their customers through a wide range of Giga Promos. There is Giga Video for subscribers who want to binge-watch the latest K-dramas, online shows and series; Giga Stories for those who love sharing their experiences with friends and loved ones on social media; Giga Games for avid mobile gamers; Giga Music for those who want their daily dose of tunes and podcasts; and Giga Work for easy access to a wide range of productivity apps to make work and school life simpler and more convenient.

All these offerings boil down to two keywords underscored in the brand’s campaign: simple and smart. And those are among the adjectives that can best describe Son Ye-jin too. As an individual, the ageless beauty embodies simplicity, and as an actress, she is smart with her choices.        

Already aware of her Filipino fans and their overwhelming love and support for her, Son Ye-jin was naturally thrilled to find out about this opportunity to work with a Philippine brand. She said, “I was very happy. Actually, I wanted to go to the Philippines and shoot. And the fans who loved the drama sent me so many messages of support on social media. I am really happy to shoot an advertisement for a Philippine brand and it’s even better because it’s a Smart advertisement. It’s just so sad that I couldn’t come to see all the fans in person but I’m always very thankful and happy to be able to meet them in this way.”

Son Ye-jin for Smart Signature

• Like 4
  • Love 1