Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guys please help us voting for Yejin on Baeksang Awards Official Poll for Most Popular Actress

(for who’s also a binnie fan like me follow the same steps)
How to vote :

1st - Download the app TikTok

2st- Create an acc

3st- Follow Baeksang official ch there : baeksang.official

3 votes per day and if u share the link of the poll u also could vote +2times.

This poll do NOT interfere on the award for besta actress.

The poll will gonna start on May 26 at 11 Am KST

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

https://woman.chosun.com/mobile/news/view.asp?cate=C01&mcate=M1001&nNewsNumb=20200264340#_enliple

https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17587793&memberNo=40848952

These articles in Korean refuting their dating rumours?

Son Ye Jin may wish to continue remaining an excellent actress until after Hollywood calls at least! Jumping into relationships after each acting with co-star is not true love but pure infatuation.When they get too close acting passionately, natural to have feelings which seldom last long until their next drama/movie with next co-star.  Probably she may think of marriage only when she wants to retire to start a family , afterwhich her popularity & fame  will slowly fade away.  Just count the number of ships have been created after completion of each drama.  Can die of laughter of such pure stupidity, immatured & childish mentality of shipping of celebrities aka Hollywood style from one ship to anor & never seems to dock!  Every minute details considered as evidence? Why not just enjoy her acting while she is on the rise to stardom!

• Like 2

Let's vote for our darling Ye-Jin for the most popular female artist award on Baeksang 2020. You can vote 3 times a day.

What to do:

1.) Log in to your Tiktok account

2.) Follow @Baeksang.official 백상술대상 on Tiktok 

3.) Click the url link https://url.kr/LEbast in their bio and vote everyday!

She is on the second place currently... a few thousand votes behind Lee Ji Eun (IU). The RESULT will be the official result on the upcoming Baeksang Award.

99432520-1012183549196655-88834504579853

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 5/22/2020 at 4:21 PM, forumsoomp said:

Son Ye-Jin Has A License To Teach This Workout She's Been Doing For Over 10 Years!

Just when you thought you knew everything to know about her, we give you yet another reason to fall in love!

Son Ye-Jin has been having quite a year! From starring as Yoon Se-ri in one of the year's biggest and highest rated K-Dramas 'Crash Landing on You', to eventually being nominated for Best Actress at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards for the said role, it's safe to say she is one of the most celebrated South Korean actresses today.

The 38-year old superstar has grown gracefully through the years, and with 20 years of showbiz experience under her belt, surely the journey could not have been a walk in the park. One thing we're sure of though, is that she has evolved into becoming one of the most respected actresses of her time. At 38 years old, she surely maintains an ageless face and physique, making her one of our icons for beauty.

It comes as no surprise that Son Ye-jin has had her fair share of cosmetics endorsements, including skincare products and tools that showcase her ageless face—from MISSHA, to Man:yo Factory, to Vanav and Skin, Inc. 

Little has been said about her fitness routines, as she doesn't really share these kinds of updates on her Instagram account. But did you know that in fact, Ye-Jin has been religiously doing a certain type of workout for over 10 years now? Yes—you read that right, 10 years of regular workouts. This makes sense now, for her model-esque figure definitely tells us that she puts in hard work to maintain her lean and long physique. 

In an episode of Master in the House (SBS), Ye-jin shares her love for pilates and TRX, and even wows her companions in the show as she reveals that she, is in fact, a licensed instructor (she got her license about eight years ago), and is allowed to teach such workouts if she wants to! Now this puts her high up our girl crush list for sure!

In the episode, she demonstrates some TRX moves, an upside-down pilates pose on the trapeze table/Cadillac machine, and flexible, dance-like movements on another machine. The guys, including actor/singers Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae, are in awe of how beautiful Ye-jin looks as she does each move, and feels challenged to try each one out!

Ye-jin doing TRXYe-jin doing TRX | KOCOWA TV
Ye-jin on the CadillacYe-jin on the Cadillac | Newsen
Ye-jin doing a move that strengthens her spineYe-jin doing a move that strengthens her spine | Newsen

TRX, or Total Resistance Exercises, is a form of suspension training that targets different muscle groups, to tone and create a strong core. It's a total body workout that's low-impact yet effective in whipping your body in shape. It helps build balance, strength, coordination, flexibility, as well as core and joint stability.

Pilates, on the other hand is similar in the sense that it trains a body's flexibility, is low-impact, and builds muscular strength and endurance movements. Pilates teaches proper postural alignment, too. 

Ye-jin loves these workouts so much, she even admitted to being in this workout studio more often than her own home! Check out how passionate Ye-jin is as she shares her love for working out in the videos below:

Our queen!

• Like 1

SYJ has done a Chinese co-production in the past. For a Hollywood offer, she would have to have to have a good command of the English language. A few years ago, she indicated that she was thinking about learning English but I have not heard if she has mastered it. I assume she would get many offers after the success of CLOY, but because most movie productions have been halted or suspended, I doubt if she will commit to any project until this fall.

• Like 1

Her English definitely improved! I think she may consider more Korea or overseas in Asia/Europe more than further abroad right now given the covid restrictions especially if she wants to work on a project asap like the fall. Otherwise, it could be early next year! We shall see. Excited! I am assuming it will be a movie unless the kdrama script is really good. It just seems like CLOY filming schedule really tired her out in the end with having gone to the hospital briefly in January. 

• Like 3

I just loved how Hospital Playlist used ‘The Classic’ OST, so refreshing to the ears. Even when IU sang it in one of the Baeksang awards. Oh my, SYJ, never fails to be the Queen :heart:  Giving me chills to celebrate her 20years in the KEnt business, hyping up her precious works. Timing is just so perfect! 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jbelr said:

I just loved how Hospital Playlist used ‘The Classic’ OST, so refreshing to the ears. Even when IU sang it in one of the Baeksang awards. Oh my, SYJ, never fails to be the Queen :heart:  Giving me chills to celebrate her 20years in the KEnt business, hyping up her precious works. Timing is just so perfect! 

I heard about that and I listened to their song from the OST. My friend also mentioned that in Oh My Baby a clip of her in A Moment To Remember was shown :wub: Both are TVN shows post CLOY

• Like 5

11 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I heard about that and I listened to their song from the OST. My friend also mentioned that in Oh My Baby a clip of her in A Moment To Remember was shown :wub: Both are TVN shows post CLOY

Oh really? Thanks for this video, it’s so nice. Drooling for her to bring home Daesang award, if not CLOY, woohoo!

• Like 2

On 5/26/2020 at 2:08 PM, forumsoomp said:

https://woman.chosun.com/mobile/news/view.asp?cate=C01&mcate=M1001&nNewsNumb=20200264340#_enliple

https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17587793&memberNo=40848952

These articles in Korean refuting their dating rumours?

Son Ye Jin may wish to continue remaining an excellent actress until after Hollywood calls at least! Jumping into relationships after each acting with co-star is not true love but pure infatuation.When they get too close acting passionately, natural to have feelings which seldom last long until their next drama/movie with next co-star.  Probably she may think of marriage only when she wants to retire to start a family , afterwhich her popularity & fame  will slowly fade away.  Just count the number of ships have been created after completion of each drama.  Can die of laughter of such pure stupidity, immatured & childish mentality of shipping of celebrities aka Hollywood style from one ship to anor & never seems to dock!  Every minute details considered as evidence? Why not just enjoy her acting while she is on the rise to stardom!

SYJ is the last actress one would think of when talking about jumping into relationships with co-stars. The Hyun Bin dating rumor came out more than a year after they finished filming The Negotiation and months before they even announced that they were going to star in Crash Landing on You. Either way, they already both denied it last year but the rumors just wouldn’t go away because of CLOY. It’s rare for someone not to be involved in any major dating scandal in a very very successful 20 year career but SYJ has managed to do that. She also has no problem with talking and denying dating rumors with her co-stars in interviews like with Nam Gil and Jung Hae-In.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

SYJ is the last actress one would think of when talking about jumping into relationships with co-stars. The Hyun Bin dating rumor came out more than a year after they finished filming The Negotiation and months before they even announced that they were going to star in Crash Landing on You. Either way, they already both denied it last year but the rumors just wouldn’t go away because of CLOY. It’s rare for someone not to be involved in any major dating scandal in a very very successful 20 year career but SYJ has managed to do that. She also has no problem with talking and denying dating rumors with her co-stars in interviews like with Nam Gil and Jung Hae-In.

Very professional indeed to take her career seriously than to jump into relationship. She needs a good break as she fell ill while filming CLOY, also to stay away from bad gossips & rumours, some so malicious & vicious to spread that she is pregnant and waiting for marriage. Hope she finds a new role to surpass all her previous works & bring her higher up the ladder. Ambition is her priority.

• Like 3