Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

On 3/5/2020 at 9:58 AM, AnnieCheesecake said:

The re-edition with SITR song I saw but the one with “Teh Classic” OST I haven’t.

All the time that I listen to those songs I feel like crying, it’s so beautiful, it makes my heart melted.

Omg i havent seen this. Can you post a link? 

• Like 3

Maybe, the Only So Ji Sub's female co-star who can make him laugh so hard and can tease him easily is Son Ye Jin LOL

I can't stop laugh watching this clip many times. 

SYJ always easy to get close with her co-star. SJS looks very comfortable during the interview and promoting movie by looking how close he sat next to her and how hard his laugher.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, peggygordon said:

Maybe, the Only So Ji Sub's female co-star who can make him laugh so hard and can tease him easily is Son Ye Jin LOL

I can't stop laugh watching this clip many times. 

SYJ always easy to get close with her co-star. SJS looks very comfortable during the interview and promoting movie by looking how close he sat next to her and how hard his laugher.

Heard that YJ is the one and only actress he sent a food truck..

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Heard that YJ is the one and only actress he sent a food truck..

That's right.

He's send foodtruck on Pretty Noona project.

SJS kind of easy to teased man. Gong Hyo Jin also said that during their interviewed at The Master Sun. (I ship both of them too LoL)

But seems SJS looks more comfortable with SYJ. And offcourse Ye Jin easily teased him.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/04/21/so-ji-sub-sends-son-ye-jin-a-food-truck/

• Like 5
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Could someone pls translate this? So I can laugh as well :bawling::

This is the interview for the movie "The Tower" with actors Sol Kyun Gu (one of her besties husband), and Kim Sang Kyun. During the interview, they talked about the picture that had the title "Son Ye Jin was caught picking her nose, but despite doing that she still looked lovable." Son Ye Jin tried hard to clarify that she wasn't picking her nose, her figure was placed nearby her nose.

htm_2012112983228c010c011.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

23 hours ago, veespn said:

Oh wow! I just clicked on that link and noticed that YJ’s insta followers increased in big leaps of 60k right after CLOY finale on Feb 16, and continue to pick up average of 20k daily after that. The increases are even higher than during the drama airing. Seems like a lot of people binge watch CLOY after all the episodes aired on Netflix.

Congrats to her and hope she is healthy and resting well.  Looking forward to announcement of her next work.

• Like 6
  • Love 1