Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, welh11 said:

"Boston 1947" changed its title to "Road to Boston." In January, 2020, seven weeks of filming began in Australia according to the Victoria film bureau. Ballarat is one of four Victorian locations doubling as 1940s Boston for the film’s marathon scenes. Filming commenced in Melbourne and Geelong last week before moving to Ballarat, and will wrap up in Bendigo next week, with the majority of filming taking place in regional Victoria.

Almost two years ago, SYJ's agency denied that she was cast in the movie. This was part of mediaplay to get interest and financing for the film. Many film companies start rumors of big stars connected to their projects to generate interest.

When Stove League began filming, an article quoted actress Park Eun Bin as saying she had just finished her role in Boston 1947. But I could never confirm this statement.

I also saw this Twitter account, but I believe it is a fan pretending to be her.

This twitter account it’s a fanpage but she’s on some tweets makes like it’s Yejin the one that posts. Like sharing her pasts works and commenting “I was so good on this movie” for example, she always referring herself as I on the posts so many ppl think that it’s a SYJ official account since that this person didn’t make it clearly on her bio that isn’t a official account. I knew right of the begging that wasn’t a SYJ real Twitter because all the tweets were written in English and not in korean, and SYJ isn’t (sadly) a very active person on SNS so that account never would be hers :joy:.

Thank you for the information about the movie. I’m sad because seems that she doesn’t have any projects after the end of CLOY :/ (ofc that I want that she rests I priorize her health) but I’m upset because we don’t know now when she would comeback again :bawling:.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe I’m one of the few that wasn’t shocked by the news?When I’m curious about actors’ relationship, I tend not to look at their interaction on screen because it’s acting. I focus more on their real

Hi everyone. Came here after watching CLOY and being blown away by SYJ's amazing acting!  She was so great at both the comedy (loved all the scenes with the North Koreans, the ajummas and the boys, as

This video is so funny. SYJ is cute hahaha she tries to fool the MC.

SYJ: in Mainland China

MC: What? a Chinese fan wrote something?

SYJ: A Chinese fan wrote comment with Chinese

MC: What did he say?

SYJ: He wrote he wishes this film will be released in China.

MC: But looks like he didn't wrote so many words. :D

SYJ: I am sure!

MC: His comment only three words hahaha :D

 

Let me guess, three words, I think it's "我愛你 = I love you." 

 

  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 2:30 PM, AnnieCheesecake said:

Could someone please translate this post about Yejin? Thanks in advance :relaxed:.

 

 

 

 

 

Her beauty is praised

 

1st pic: slightly disheveled hair, light makeup "the ultimate pure natural beauty". Son Ye Jin shines/radiates

 

2nd pic: [Insight] by Park Da Sol - Son Ye Jin in 'Crash Landing on You' shows off her Ultimate Purity which steals men's hearts.

Be prepared for the farewell of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin in the last 2 episodes of tvN Crash Landing on You

The popularity of the drama is increasing day by day, and the perfect visual of Son Ye Jin pictures from the past are being reexamined among netizens.

 

3rd pic: The released photo reveals Son Ye Jin's sad look while staring at the camera. 

With a small face and distinctively big and beautiful eyes, she shows off her exceptional purity.

Son Ye Jin's expressive big and beautiful eyes brought back the feeling of first love.

 

4th pic: in the following released picture,  SYJ wore a white dress with thin straps showing of her delicate clavicle lines.

Son Ye Jin who has innocent yet sexy charms of a "goddess"

Many netizens who came across of the pictures said "she's so pretty," "I can't even say nothing,"...lots of hot reactions pouring out.

Meanwhile, Son Ye Jjn is starring in tvN Crash Landing on You broadcast on Sat and Sunday at 9pm

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like open endings at all. Amazing show but terrible ending for my taste. congrats to son ye jin who was amazing in emotional scenes today. She can sweep awards like jun ji hyun did with my love from the stars from same writer's show. Either grand prize or best actress award is locked at baeksang awards this year.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

I don't like open endings at all. Amazing show but terrible ending for my taste. congrats to son ye jin who was amazing in emotional scenes today. She can sweep awards like jun ji hyun did with my love from the stars from same writer's show. Either grand prize or best actress award is locked at baeksang awards this year.

I don't think so...other drama is much better than CLOY IMO. about acting, I think other actress is very good too! SYJ is good but the last 3 eps I don't think a good show of her, the main problem is from the script...it's not like 100% she will win it all. anyway, we will see.

  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, tenor889 said:

I don't think so...other drama is much better than CLOY IMO. about acting, I think other actress is very good too! SYJ is good but the last 3 eps I don't think a good show of her, the main problem is from the script...it's not like 100% she will win it all. anyway, we will see.

Let's not bring other actors and dramas ( i brought jjh bcoz she won award from same writer's work ). Personally i think she did fantastic job and  she deserves it. And cloy was amazing for me expect  ending. And its impact is everywhere. That is what counts in the end.

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Her beauty is praised

 

1st pic: slightly disheveled hair, light makeup "the ultimate pure natural beauty". Son Ye Jin shines/radiates

 

2nd pic: [Insight] by Park Da Sol - Son Ye Jin in 'Crash Landing on You' shows off her Ultimate Purity which steals men's hearts.

Be prepared for the farewell of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin in the last 2 episodes of tvN Crash Landing on You

The popularity of the drama is increasing day by day, and the perfect visual of Son Ye Jin pictures from the past are being reexamined among netizens.

 

3rd pic: The released photo reveals Son Ye Jin's sad look while staring at the camera. 

With a small face and distinctively big and beautiful eyes, she shows off her exceptional purity.

Son Ye Jin's expressive big and beautiful eyes brought back the feeling of first love.

 

4th pic: in the following released picture,  SYJ wore a white dress with thin straps showing of her delicate clavicle lines.

Son Ye Jin who has innocent yet sexy charms of a "goddess"

Many netizens who came across of the pictures said "she's so pretty," "I can't even say nothing,"...lots of hot reactions pouring out.

Meanwhile, Son Ye Jjn is starring in tvN Crash Landing on You broadcast on Sat and Sunday at 9pm

Thanks a lot :relaxed:.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..