Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

I like chemistry Son Yen Jin and Lee Eun Ju in "Lovers' Concerto"

SYJ and LEJ MV in "Lovers' Concerto". 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av5558838/

I really love this movie, I prefer it than "the Classic" for me this film is so underrated.

sad about Lee Eun Ju...such a talented actor...:bawling: 

with male actors, I like Cho Seung-woo, Kim Nam-gil and Park Hae-il. in the near future I hope SYJ can cooperate with Kim Kang-woo, Gong Yoo or Song Kang-ho. actress I hope she can work with Kim Min-hee and Kim Hye-ja.  

• Like 2

On 1/29/2020 at 1:34 AM, thi2018 said:

newscj_%EC%B2%9C%EC%A7%80%EC%9D%BC%EB%B3

Crash Landing on You episode 11 Trailer Hits more than 3 Million Views

The trailer for episode 11 which will be broadcast on February 1 attracted hot attention from awaiting viewers. The Naver TVcast and YouTube recorded 1.8 milion and 1.24 million views, respectively,  exceeding 3 million views. 

(1)

Look at the power :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1

17 hours ago, tenor889 said:

Just finished "My Wife got Married" I like it, this will be my top 3 of SYJ's films. among those I have watched. SYJ is so cute, charming and sexy in this film, a role would be hatred but she transferred it to a lovely character, no wonder she won best actress at Blue Dragon and Baeksang awards.  

And I finally received "Alone in Love" DVDs, yahoooo! I am happy. :D 

86dcba1332482403.jpg 7ed1b71332482414.jpg 

@AnnieCheesecake I have "Delicious Proposal" with Eng sub, do you want it?

@thi2018 I have "Sun-hee and Jin-hee" no sub, do you want it?

If you want I can send links for you to download by PM.

Omg where did you bought those DVD??? And about the drama I want (if you could send to me the another one “Sun-hee and Jin-hee I would be glad too even if I couldn’t understand I’ll pretended that I understand because those two dramas I can’t find anywhere to buy/watch).

Thank u very much, I appreciate it :wub:.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Omg where did you bought those DVD??? And about the drama I want (if you could send to me the another one “Sun-hee and Jin-hee I would be glad too even if I couldn’t understand I’ll pretended that I understand because those two dramas I can’t find anywhere to buy/watch).

Thank u very much, I appreciate it :wub:.

I bought these dvds in ruten, here: https://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?11091001476684

OK, I will send you links to download ("Delicious Proposal" and " “Sun-hee and Jin-hee") but give me some time, I have the dramas in Baidu cloud disk, if you can use it, you can download the videos yourself, but if you don't know how to use it or you can't use it, I have to download the dramas then reupload to other space. I can watch the videos on line no need to download in Baidu. You have to register an account there, then you can use it.

@thi2018 and how about "The Great Ambition" ? do you two want it? with CHN subtitles. 

here's a short clip of EP09, man's dressing SYJ and Jang Hyuk.

it is blocked in some countries, if you can't watch it, watch it here

https://vimeo.com/388197198

password to watch: 0012   

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tenor889 said:

I bought these dvds in ruten, here: https://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?11091001476684

OK, I will send you links to download ("Delicious Proposal" and " “Sun-hee and Jin-hee") but give me some time, I have the dramas in Baidu cloud disk, if you can use it, you can download the videos yourself, but if you don't know how to use it or you can't use it, I have to download the dramas then reupload to other space. I can watch the videos on line no need to download in Baidu. You have to register an account there, then you can use it.

@thi2018 and how about "The Great Ambition" ? do you two want it? with CHN subtitles. 

here's a short clip of EP09, man's dressing SYJ and Jang Hyuk.

it is blocked in some countries, if you can't watch it, watch it here

https://vimeo.com/388197198

password to watch: 0012   

of course, I'd like to have a copy, if you don't mind, please send me a link to watch the whole drama. Thank you!

17 hours ago, tenor889 said:

Yeah I read many Taiwanese fans says "Alone in Love" is really good, it's SYJ's masterpiece in dramas. That's why I buy the dvds. I am watching CLOY, and this is the only SYJ drama I have watched. Although CLOY is interesting, but it's too unreal, I prefer a realistic story. that's why I am dying to watch "Alone in Love". :) And a SYJ fan told me, before "Alone in Love" 90% SYJ's fans are male, after "Alone in Love" her female fans burst. :D

Yes, It was. Her outstanding performance surprised/shocked everyone then with how talented she was, it was unbelievable that she was only 25 years old at that time.  AIL was great in every aspect - writing, directing, acting (everyone was awesome), etc.  Actor Gam Woo-sung (The King and the Clown, Marriage is a Crazy Thing) was 12 years older than her, but their chemistry was flawless. 

[TenAsia writeup]

Han Ji-seung 

The director of SBS TV series “Alone in Love.” Son Ye-jin, who had been worried she may be “focusing only on one aspect when there is so much more to show,” took on “Alone in Love” although she was told by Han that the drama may never become popular enough to breach the 50 percent mark in viewership ratings. But it turned out to be the best choice for her. Through the long takes of the drama, Son was able to show the details of her character with more depth and diversity than she had done through movies, and she had enough time to fully interpret her character since the show was being produced ahead of time. In particular, her character Eun-ho was not a woman who could be described merely by images such as innocent, vivacious and sad. Eun-ho, who lived a normal life as a divorcee who hurts others feelings at times, was the most ordinary character Son had played to date, yet she had the appeal to make viewers understand and support Eun-ho’s life. She was a character who was quite realistic yet never before seen through Korean dramas nor movies. In every scene of “Alone in Love,” Son showed acting which was good enough to be called excellent acting and such display of talent mowed down all other talk about her.

(From Baeksang Awards thread)
*** Baeksang Arts Awards 2007 ***

============

TV Grand Prize

============

MBC Joo Mong

============

Best TV Drama

============

KBS Hwang Jin Yi 

KBS Seoul 1945

MBC Joo Mong

MBC White Tower

SBS Alone in love 

============

Best Producer

============

Han Jiseung - - SBS Alone in Love

Lee JooHwan - MBC Joo Mong 

Ahn Panseok - MBC White Tower (PD of Pretty Noona)

Yoo Chang Beom - KBS Seoul 1945

Kim Chul Gyu - KBS Hwang Jiny

===============

Best Leading Actor

===============

Hyun Bin - KBS Snow Queen (Negotiation & Crash Landing on You co-star)

Song Il Kook - MBC Joo Mong (Art of Seduction co-star)

Ryu Soo Young - KBS Seoul 1945

Kim Myung Min - MBC White Tower (Open City co-star)

Lee Bum Soo - SBS Surgeon Bong Dal Hee

=================

Best Leading Actress

=================

Son Yejin - SBS Alone in love 

Han Ye Seul - MBC Fantasy Couple

Han Hye Jin - MBC Joo Mong

Ha Ji Won - KBS Hwang JinYi

Park Jin Hee - SBS Please come back Soon Ae

=============

Best New Actor

=============

Park Hae Jin - KBS Seven Princesses 

Lee MinKi - MBC Really Really like you (Spellbound co-star)

Oh Man Suk - KBS The Vineyard Man (villain in CLOY)

Lee Seon Gyun - MBC White Tower 

Park Kun Hyung - KBS When Spring comes 

==============

Best New Actress

===============

Song Jihyo - MBC joo Mong

Goo Hye Sun - KBS Pure 19

Go Ah Ra - SBS Snowflakes

Lee Ha Na - SBS Alone in love 

Park Shi Yeon - MBC When spring comes

=========================

TV: Popularity Award - Female (crazy year! awards weren’t given to top vote getters)
=========================

1. Alone in Love - Son Ye Jin (39.4%)

2. Hwang JinYi - Ha Ji Won (29.4%)

3. Fantasy Couple - Han Ye Seul (16.8%)

4. Surgeon Bong Dal Hee - Lee Yo Won (6.1%)

5. The Vineyard Man - Yoon Eun Hye (2.1%)

Baesang Arts Awards 2007 clip (3:15 — Ye-Jin winning Best TV Actress for Alone In Love)

the tv acting award presenters were late actor Kim Joo-hyuk (who later worked with her in ‘My Wife Got Married’ & ‘The Truth Beneath’) and late actress Choi Jin-shil — they were 2006 winners for ‘Lovers in Prague’ & ‘My Rosy Life’.

Winning Best TV Actor was Kim Myung-min for his unbelievably amazing performance in MBC drama ‘White Tower’ from director Ahn Pan-seok (who directed Ye-Jin in ‘Pretty Noona’ in 2018). 

Not long after, it was announced that the best tv actor & actress winners KMM & SYJ would star together in movie ‘Open City’. We were so excited by the news...........however, most of us ended up not liking the movie. So wasteful of their talents. SYJ wasn’t suitable for this type of role.

2769_8.jpg2769_9.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SYJ is so heartbreaking in this clip. I know she is a great actress, but sometimes scenes like these are a reminder. It must be interesting for a costar to have an opportunity to react to this type of raw emotion. 

• Like 4

@Helena  

Not long after, it was announced that the best tv actor & actress winners KMM & SYJ would star together in movie ‘Open City’. We were so excited by the news...........however, most of us ended up not liking the movie. So wasteful of their talents. SYJ wasn’t suitable for this type of role.

How do they didn't liked ''Open City''? Was an amazing movie in my opinion and I think that Yejin was amazing while acting (as always). I haven't watched yet ''Alone in Love'' but I didn't know that was the same guy from ''Open City''. I'm excited to see this drama :wub:.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:35 PM, thi2018 said:

Who do you think is the actor Son YeJin had best chemistry with? 

@thi2018 My ranking is this :

1- Hyun Bin because of not just their on camera  burning chemistry but their off camera it's even more pleasant to see it. :love:

2- Jung Hae In: even with the age gap I feel that they were comfortable with each other

3- Jung Woo-sung indeed a memorable on screen couple :wub:

• Like 3

Crash Landing on You episode 12 Ratings

Ep. Original broadcast date Average audience share
AGB Nielsen[22]
Nationwide Seoul
1 December 14, 2019 6.074% 6.558%
2 December 15, 2019 6.845% 7.841%
3 December 21, 2019 7.414% 7.689%
4 December 22, 2019 8.499% 9.409%
5 December 28, 2019 8.730% 9.794%
6 December 29, 2019 9.223% 9.535%