Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

SYJ for younglim

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7k3KVnFolG/

Today, we have news that will surprise you all.~ Son Ye-jin, who has been receiving a lot of love since long time ago, has become a model for Young-lim through tvN's Saturday/Sunday 10 o'clock drama. Please look forward to Young-lim and Son Ye-jin's chemistry.

uwMzvZr.jpg

0e44741331694141.jpg 6bc8491331694143.jpg 435f9f1331694144.jpg 4308bb1331694145.jpg 4cab321331694146.jpg 3c63611331694147.jpg 

Edited by tenor889
added pics and link
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

I got goosebumps watching 0:24-1:39 like they said SYJ is the true actress who constantly challenges herself. I was moved by her performance in the short clip of "Alone in Love" in this video. I need to watch "Alone in Love". I only have watched few YJ's works.  

love this photo very much. :wub:

48aef61331824254.jpg 

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Elle R said:

Btw @tenor889 if you didn't watch the entire show, highly recommend. It can be found on the shows website... Think two episodes long.

Thank you! I have watched first EP already. yeah I like SYJ when she is playing games, she is cute and competitive. hahaha She is just beyond my imagination about her. I watched her very early movie "Lovers' Concerto" many years ago, that was the first film of hers I watched. I like it and I like her performance, but at that time another actress Lee Eun-ju impressed me more. 

after that I have not watched any her films and dramas since recently. I always thought SYJ is a gentle, quiet and introvert person. I was wrong. after watching her interviews I found she is naughty, cute, smart, unpredictable. I just love her personality! and I respect her for her hard work. 

I just finished watching her movie "the truth Beneath". brilliant! amazing SYJ's acting! and the movie is very very good too! this is the best movie of SYJ among those I have watched. so far I have watched "Lovers' Concerto", "The Classic", "The Last Princess", "Be with You" and  "the truth Beneath". for me  "the truth Beneath" is the best. no wonder she got many awards that year. 

and her dramas I have only watched "crashing landing on you" I think it's good, but I hope she can play in a non love story drama in her next project. now I want to watch "My Wife Got Married", "White Night", "Alone in Love" and "Spotlight". 

Sorry for my poor English.  

• Love 1

1 hour ago, tenor889 said:

Than you! I have watched first EP already. yeah I like SYJ when she is playing games, she is cute and competitive. hahaha She is just beyond my imagination about her. I watched her very early movie "Lovers' Concerto" many years ago, that was the first film of hers I watched. I like it and I like her performance, but at that time another actress Lee Eun-ju impressed me more. 

after that I have not watched any her films and dramas since recently. I always thought SYJ is a gentle, quiet and introvert person. I was wrong. after watching her interviews I found she is naughty, cute, smart, unpredictable. I just love her personality! and I respect her for her hard work. 

I just finished watching her movie "the truth Beneath". brilliant! amazing SYJ's acting! and the movie is very very good too! this is the best movie of SYJ among those I have watched. so far I have watched "Lovers' Concerto", "The Classic", "The Last Princess", "Be with You" and  "the truth Beneath". for me  "the truth Beneath" is the best. no wonder she got many awards that year. 

and her dramas I have only watched "crashing landing on you" I think it's good, but I hope she can play in a non love story drama in her next project. now I want to watch "My Wife Got Married", "White Night", "Alone in Love" and "Spotlight". 

Sorry for my poor English.  

Yes I love all her movies and dramas, especially "the truth beneath". She was very brilliant there. But the movie that got my attention was "April Snow". She was very young at that time but played a married woman who has a cheating husband. She conveyed her emotions very deeply. I was very impressed with the way she portrayed her inner emotions. It felt so sad when I watched it and I could connect with her sadness for having a cheating husband who she has to take care while he got into a car accident with his lover. Even though I was very young at that time but I could feel and understand her character. She also had brave intimate scenes with her costar and I thought she did very well considering her age and status as a rookie actress at that time. 

• Love 3

7 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Yes I love all her movies and dramas, especially "the truth beneath". She was very brilliant there. But the movie that got my attention was "April Snow". She was very young at that time but played a married woman who has a cheating husband. She conveyed her emotions very deeply. I was very impressed with the way she portrayed her inner emotions. It felt so sad when I watched it and I could connect with her sadness for having a cheating husband who she has to take care while he got into a car accident with his lover. Even though I was very young at that time but I could feel and understand her character. She also had brave intimate scenes with her costar and I thought she did very well considering her age and status as a rookie actress at that time. 

My friend recommended me "April Snow" too. I will watch it later. Yes I am very impressed by her to transfer her image at such young age. She talked about she wanted to be a actor when she was in junior high school because she wants to express her inner emotion. Makes me more respect her! She has her own thoughts when she was in teenage. 

By the way, I hope she can play in films that will be selected in international film festivals, such as Berlin, Cannes and Venice. She only has one movie, "Chi-hwa-seon" participated in Cannes Film Festival. I have not watched this movie, but I think she is not the main role in this film. I hope she can have the opportunity to cooperate with director Bong Joon-ho, Lee Chang-dong. I like Lee Chang-dong's "Burning" very much.        

• Love 1

Surprisingly,many people start to like her because of MITH.

One of the commentor from my country said "i'm not her fans but after watching MITh,i understand why many men like her".

Like GHJ said,she should appear more on variety show because she is so funny in person.

@thi2018,she won Best Actress for Asia Pacific Award . That time Zhang Ziyi one of the nominees,right?

I like her role in The Truth Beneath more than The Last Princess.

I really really hope she will accept another thriller movie like TTB after this.

@tenor889,please watch A Moment To Remember.And prepare a boxes of tissue.

Spellbound,The Tower,The Pirates also a good movie.

For a drama,please watch Something In The Rain..My most favourite kdrama before CLOY release:D.

I really enjoy Spotlight but i think that drama was flop??

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

Surprisingly,many people start to like her because of MITH.

One of the commentor from my country said "i'm not her fans but after watching MITh,i understand why many men like her".

Like GHJ said,she should appear more on variety show because she is so funny in person.

@thi2018,she won Best Actress for Asia Pacific Award . That time Zhang Ziyi one of the nominees,right?

I like her role in The Truth Beneath more than The Last Princess.

I really really hope she will accept another thriller movie like TTB after this.

@tenor889,please watch A Moment To Remember.And prepare a boxes of tissue.

Spellbound,The Tower,The Pirates also a good movie.

For a drama,please watch Something In The Rain..My most favourite kdrama before CLOY release:D.

I really enjoy Spotlight but i think that drama was flop??

@cybertron It's Zhou Xun was nominated in 2006 Asia-Pacific award, not Zhang Ziyi. And 2006 Asia-Pacific Film Festival was held in my country, Taipei Taiwan.but too bad SYJ didn't attend the award ceremony. 

I like her performance in TTB more than "The Last Princess" and I think TTB is a better film than "The Last Princess". 

I have good impression of SYJ after watching "Lovers' Concerto" that's a very good film too. but I haven't became her fan after that. I started to like her because of CLOY and those interviews, she totally changed my impression about her. and I like her personality. I think HB said SYJ's personality 70% match with Se-Ri, it's true. 

I just started watching "The Tower" not finished yet, but I think it's a good movie. So many good actors in this film, very nice! Many people recommended "A Moment to Remember" included my friend. but, temporarily I don't want to watch love story haha,  :D too many love stories recently. I want to watch "White Night" , "Spotlight" and "Alone in Love" next. (I thought this one is not that kind love story). I am interested in Pirates too. We are in Chinese new year holidays now in Taiwan, I have a lot of time to follow SYJ's works. :)

By the way, my birthday is the same as SYJ. :D 

• Love 1

Ah my mistake.

Thought Zhang Ziyi..

Yeah The Tower is good.

I like the male lead too,he is a husband of SYJ's bff.

Pirates is sooo fun!

Too bad,no Pirates 2 aftet KNG declined the offer.

But its good because SYJ can accept CLOY.

Guess if there is Pirates 2,her schedule will clash with CLOY.

Happy Belated Bday!

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Ah my mistake.

Thought Zhang Ziyi..

Yeah The Tower is good.

I like the male lead too,he is a husband of SYJ's bff.

Pirates is sooo fun!

Too bad,no Pirates 2 aftet KNG declined the offer.

But its good because SYJ can accept CLOY.

Guess if there is Pirates 2,her schedule will clash with CLOY.

Happy Belated Bday!

Thank you very much for your greeting! :wub:

I have watched "May 18" before, same director of "The Tower". I like "May 18". some same actors in these two movies. 

I am interested in "Don't Look Back: The Legend of Orpheus" too. I think SYJ has good chemistry with KNG. actually she has good chemistry with many actors. :D such as Pyo Chi-soo. Se-Ri and Pyo Chi-soo are perfect couple actually in many love story dramas. XD just because Pyo Chi-soo is not handsome, so they can not be a CP. too bad. :sweatingbullets:

But one of SYJ fans told me, "Don't Look Back: The Legend of Orpheus" is not good...    

by the way, even though I will not watch "Something In The Rain" recently. but I like this scene, SYJ's dance is so cute. :wub:

• Love 1

Shark is a good drama..

A bit heavy because its about revenge.

And yes,SYJ & KNG have a great chemistry on screen and off screen.

Btw,i really really want to see SYJ with Joo Ji Hoon in her next project.

They sat next to each other at Seoul Award 2018.

They look good..

I like how he was the first one to stand and clap when SYJ won Best Actress Award.

5:49

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@cybertron thank you for your comment about shark! yeah I saw the chemistry of SYJ and KNG  off screen I like it, and I read the summary of this drama, that's why I am interested.

And thank you for the video. I hope one day I can meet the real SYJ like that female fan. Joo Ji Hoon is a good actor, this is a good idea. last year I have watched "the Kingdom" played by Joo Ji Hoon and Bae Doona. I am waiting for the series 2.

and I hope SYJ can cooperate with Kim Kang-woo :) because he is the actor I like very much, though I only watched "Missing Noir M" (very very good thriller drama) and "The Treacherous", I didn't know that's he played Yeonsangun of Joseon till I checked the profile of this film. he is just AMAZING!   

• Love 1

Btw Kim Nam gil was the first rumored boyfriend of Son Ye Jin and theres jung hae in now hyun bin.

vacation with daddy and mommy.

kfxTa3v.jpg

as i recall in her interview at the moment her older sister is having a baby,and she kinda loving it to have nephew.

• Like 3

@ChunSungIm Thank you for the photos especially SYJ's father and mother. 

About her nephew, a Chinese fan collected SYJ with kids photos including her nephew.

first 4 pics is SYJ's nephew.

d6f1041331856845.jpg d458a11331856846.jpg adc8961331856847.jpg c4cca21331856849.jpg eec6c51331856850.jpg 1e40531331856852.jpg 9f62f31331856855.jpg 89d0211331856856.jpg f2cf1b1331856857.jpg 026c6a1331856858.jpg 8ac8f71331856859.jpg 914e5e1331856861.jpg a9fb171331856864.jpg 003bec1331856865.jpg 635f6f1331856867.jpg aa9fec1331856868.jpg 

by the way, I read Ju Ji-hoon was ever rumored SYJ's bf, is this true? 

@cybertron what is SSC? :sweatingbullets:

in my opinion I don't think SYJ dates with HB, it's her personality to have good chemistry with many people. and actually I think it's not good to date with a famous male idol. that's just my opinion. anyway I wish SYJ happiness. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, tenor889 said:

by the way, I read Ju Ji-hoon was ever rumored SYJ's bf, is this true? 

@cybertron what is SSC? :sweatingbullets:

in my opinion I don't think SYJ dates with HB, it's her personality to have good chemistry with many people. and actually I think it's not good to date with a famous male idol. that's just my opinion. anyway I wish SYJ happiness. 

I think its Song Ji Hyo...not Son Ye Jin.

SSC = Song Song Couple (Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo).

About HB,if she end up with him,its good.Im happy.Cant wait to see SYJ's Junior.

If not,then in my positive thinking,its good for me too..

Because she will still be active in acting and i can watch her project more.

It is better to date a man with same profession.He probably more understanding about her busy schedule etc.

The bad thing is she has to face "oppa is mine" type of fans or other shippers.

• Like 5

I think its Song Ji Hyo...not Son Ye Jin.

SSC = Song Song Couple (Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo).

Thank you for the explanation. 

If SYJ is happy with HB then I am happy for her.

The bad thing is she has to face "oppa is mine" type of fans or other shippers.

I already saw some terrible fans attacking SYJ in a Chinese weibo....

It is better to date a man with same profession.He probably more understanding about her busy schedule etc.

This is true, but in the other hand, in the entertainment industry will face more seduction. Recently a Japanese actress I like very much, her husband is a actor too, they just separate, because her husband has affair with another actress when she was pregnant (their 3rd child). her husband has affair with another actress in their 2nd year of marriage...sometimes I just don't trust male idol, especially Korean male stars, sorry to say that.

• Like 3