Son Ye-Jin 손예진

Helena

13 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

SYJ is queen of chemistry. She even has a cute chemistry with this lucky pig.

Her smiles is great 

So true ❤ watched all her drama and movies im amaze how talented she is ( im a long time fan from the Classic to now) and her chemistry with co star! no wonder she is always asked by fans to be together in real life with her co stars lol haha.  Episode 8 her acting showed me again why i admire her... even in BTS she has high emotions after every cut. CLOY is a great drama script and how the story is being played ( kudos to scriptwritter and director) but the actors ( lead and supporting) are just so amazing these drama deserve to be watch by many many more audience, every kdrama fans deserve CLOY. 

By the way going back to epi 8 i also dont think thats its bad guy Jo cheol kang who kidnapped Seri .. i think its RJH father, who else here think the same??   Its friday tom is CLOY day! Epi 9 am excited for you :)

• Love 2

I think either RJH's father or SD..

I hope the still pics of them are the flashback before the kidnapping scene.

It's less suspense that we know RJH & YSR so easy to meet each other.

Remember at CLOY's thread,fan spotted them filming,they hug,they touch each other face while talking,i guess that will be their first meet after seperated in ep 8.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/213/0001150372

@thi2018,please help to translate this.

Especially the part he mentioned our Yejin..

• Like 1

@cybertron

Actor Yang Kyung won talked about acting with actress Son Ye Jin in Crash Landing on You.

Actor Yang Kyung won received a lot of attention for his role in Crash Landing on You "thanks to actors Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye Jin" as he expressed his gratitude towards the stars.  He described them as someone who are considerate/caring.

In the recent interview with TV report, Yang Kyung won emphasized "what Pyo chi su (Yang kyung won) does is not important, Ri Jeong Hyeok (Hyun Bin) and Yoon Seri (Son Ye Jin) allow him to do what he does, which is not exaggerated to say at all. I think the costars had really played a big impact on the character Pyo Chi Su. It generated so much power to his character.”

To continue, he added “I also like the filming site for Crash Landing On You. The staff are warm-hearted and energetic, making the filming environment comfortable. I’m thankful for everyone for creating such a great environment.”

*skip to SYJ’s part*

In particular, the acting of Yang Kyung Won with Son Ye Jin is attracting attention with their bicker banter relationship. Their quarrel is the attractive element of viewing the “Crash Landing On You.”

Kang Kyung won said “I’m actually very honored. I’ve never imagined playing a role with her. She is my idol since watching the Classic. I didn’t expect this.” He  added “Son Ye Jin had been through a lot to study and understand the character. While filming, she also had a lot of ideas.”

He continued “Because I’m a rookie, it's not easy for me to ask the director to take additional shots when I’m not satisfied with the ones previously taken. In a time like that, Son Ye Jin asked ‘Director, how about going for another shoot for Chi Su?’  I was very grateful for her consciousnesses and consideration when she brought it up.” He emphasized again and again.

Yang Kyung won added “Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are someone who are considerate/caring. I didn’t realize that. To someone like me, it is true that they are megastars. But when filming together, it didn’t feel that way. They made me believe in myself, and as the result, I was able to emotionally engaged well.”

(1)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, thi2018 said:

*skip to SYJ’s part*

In particular, the acting of Yang Kyung Won with Son Ye Jin is attracting attention with their bicker banter relationship. Their quarrel is the attractive element of viewing the “Crash Landing On You.”

Kang Kyung won said “I’m actually very honored. I’ve never imagined playing a role with her. She is my idol since watching the Classic. I didn’t expect this.” He  added “Son Ye Jin had been through a lot to study and understand the character. While filming, she also had a lot of ideas.”

He continued “Because I’m a rookie, it's not easy for me to ask the director to take additional shots when I’m not satisfied with the ones previously taken. In a time like that, Son Ye Jin asked ‘Director, how about going for another shoot for Chi Su?’  I was very grateful for her consciousnesses and consideration when she brought it up.” He emphasized again and again.

Yang Kyung won added “Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are someone who are considerate/caring. I didn’t realize that. To someone like me, it is true that they are megastars. But when filming together, it didn’t feel that way. They made me believe in myself, and as the result, I was able to emotionally engaged well.”

(1)

Thank you so much for the translation! I am a new fan of Son Ye Jin.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

Son ye jin always never dissapoint,queen of melodrama. but are she never stopped working like hyun bin said in interview. i hope she rested well after the drama even though cant wait for her next project.

She's still passionate about acting.  I hope she can find happiness in her personal life too. It's hard to have both.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

New stills in Crash landing on You

83441823_1006226806420630_63801619162522

Rating episode 9

Ep. Original broadcast date Average audience share
AGB Nielsen[20]
Nationwide Seoul
1 December 14, 2019 6.074% 6.558%
2 December 15, 2019 6.845% 7.841%
3 December 21, 2019 7.414% 7.689%
4 December 22, 2019 8.499% 9.409%
5 December 28, 2019 8.730% 9.794%
6 December 29, 2019 9.223% 9.535%
7 January 11, 2020 9.394% 9.738%
8 January 12, 2020 11.349% 12.031%
9 January 18, 2020 11.516% 12.355%

Highest rating 12.7% kiss

ezgif-3-b6c9d2a84db2.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 1

ccbe6d08d02c4506aa164981f2213709.jpeg?s=

Watch: Son Ye Jin’s Makeup Artist And Hair Stylist Discuss Her Natural Beauty And Styles In “Crash Landing On You”

Jan 19, 2020
by L. Kim

The secrets to Son Ye Jin’s beauty in her current drama “Crash Landing on You” have been revealed!

On January 18, the actress’s hair stylist Gu Mi Jeong and makeup artist Mu Jin discussed her styling in the tvN drama where she plays Yoon Se Ri, a South Korean heiress who unexpectedly made a crash landing in North Korea.

First off, Gu Mi Jeong shared that the actress has two concepts in the drama: her Seoul look and her North Korean look. Mu Jin explained, “Yoon Se Ri as a character has a charismatic and classy impression, like a CEO. I wanted to express that. When she’s in North Korea, she isn’t a North Korean woman; she just landed there by accident. You can’t wear makeup in that situation. So I didn’t apply much makeup, and it’s really a perfectly natural look.”

As for the differences in hairstyles, Gu Mi Jeong said, “In Seoul, her hair is more stylish. Since she’s a third generation chaebol, she probably does her hair in the neighborhood of Cheongdam, so her hair is done in three expensive perms. In North Korea, her hair is just a natural perm. There is a line in the script that mentions ‘scruffy hair.’ While reading that script, I thought I should give her hair a natural look.”

Mu Jin also revealed that instead of using a powdered product on Son Ye Jin, she uses two different tones of liquid type base products. It creates a natural gradation on her face and makes it look smaller. Then she praised Son Ye Jin for having nice skin texture and added that she doesn’t apply much foundation to the actress’s face.

son-ye-jin-1.jpg

The makeup artist also revealed that Son Ye Jin doesn’t wear makeup when her character is in North Korea. She doesn’t use eye shadow or mascara and doesn’t curl her lashes. On top of that, she only applies lip balm to her lips instead of a colorful lipstick. The makeup artist commented while laughing, “Sometimes, customers ask to get their makeup done like Son Ye Jin, but customer, this is Son Ye Jin. I’m sorry, but I can’t do anything about it.”

Mu Jin continued, “Son Ye Jin is an actress who values reality. I was really surprised in the beginning when she didn’t have her hair done for the indoor shoot. If there is a scene where she washes her face or a scene before she sleeps or a scene after she wakes up, then she doesn’t style her hair. She only gets her makeup done, which is also barely done.”

Gu Mi Jeong added that Son Ye Jin personally styled her hair for both “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” and “Crash Landing on You” whenever she needed to look natural. The actress dislikes it when her hair seems professionally done when it’s supposed to look natural.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1377919wpp/watch-son-ye-jins-makeup-artist-and-hair-stylist-discuss-her-natural-beauty-and-styles-in-crash-landing-on-you

• Like 3